SUNDAY - FINAL OOP & SCORES - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2005, 06:26 PM   #1231
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SUNDAY - FINAL OOP & SCORES

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2005, 06:27 PM   #1232
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

$ -17
god damn it
Old 10-23-2005, 06:28 PM   #1233
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.m.
ok, you like to bang your mama in the ass
now you are getting sick
you sick piece of s...
I just called your mother a cheap prostitute.

A prostitute is a woman who has sex with men for money.

And that's the best line you can come up with?

Don't you have any pride?

They call your mother the village bicycle - because everyone has a ride.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:29 PM   #1234
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude
$ -17
god damn it
lmao

you delete a blog or something?

The only reason im entertaining this idiot, is because i started this thread, so every post gives me v-cash.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:32 PM   #1235
country flag s.m.

s.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I just called your mother a cheap prostitute.

A prostitute is a woman who has sex with men for money.

And that's the best line you can come up with?

Don't you have any pride?

They call your mother the village bicycle - because everyone has a ride.

hm
you are incestuos piece of shit
i think it´s an ok line
i guess that explain why you are retarded
remember, don´t mix with family members
but it´s too late for you
s.m. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:36 PM   #1236
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.m.
hm
you are incestuos piece of shit
i think it´s an ok line
i guess that explain why you are retarded
remember, don´t mix with family members
but it´s too late for you

you epitomise intelligence big fella .

Oh, I forgot to pay your prostitute mother for last night... I'll give you 5 v-dollars , oh, and keep the change.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:37 PM   #1237
Banned!

Quote:
lmao

you delete a blog or something?

The only reason im entertaining this idiot, is because i started this thread, so every post gives me v-cash.

didnt delete anything
some1 was collecting my fines for swear words in the swear-jar of late
its Neely i bet, its always her!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:40 PM   #1238
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude
didnt delete anything
some1 was collecting my fines for swear words in the swear-jar of late
its Neely i bet, its always her!
goddamn Neely Neel

where's this idiot gone?
Old 10-23-2005, 06:40 PM   #1239
Banned!

S.M good repped me
Old 10-23-2005, 06:43 PM   #1240
Banned!

Quote:
goddamn Neely Neel

where's this idiot gone?
save it son.. your a big fan of the Neelster, she wins at life
Old 10-23-2005, 06:44 PM   #1241
country flag s.m.

s.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you epitomise intelligence big fella .

Oh, I forgot to pay your prostitute mother for last night... I'll give you 5 v-dollars , oh, and keep the change.

ok, i won´t hold you up anymore
i know you are eager for some inbreeding
s.m. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:46 PM   #1242
Banned!

Old 10-23-2005, 06:55 PM   #1243
country flag Dexter_1986

Dexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond reputeDexter_1986 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa

Juan Carlos James Marat Marcos Novak Tomas
Dexter_1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote