the new girl in mark's life - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2003, 09:24 PM   #1
tennisstar059

tennisstar059 is on a distinguished road
Default the new girl in mark's life

hey all

to the girls, HOW PISSED ARE U THAT MARK IS DATING TARA REID????? now with her and him, mandy and andy, and robby ginepri and minnie driver, the actresses are all gonna start pouncing (by word of mouth) on our players! dammit! haha
tennisstar059 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2003, 11:21 AM   #2
flint

flint is on a distinguished road
Default Re: the new girl in mark's life

hi!i think that this lovestories bethween sportsmen and actress are only apologies
flint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 08:52 PM   #3
tennisstar059

tennisstar059 is on a distinguished road

hi
what do you mean "apologies" i dont understand what you are talking about?
alexandra
tennisstar059 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 06:19 AM   #4
Aussie_Kim

Aussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond reputeAussie_Kim has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really mind!! So long as she leaves him some time to train and makes him happy I think it is probably a good thing.

All the gossip magazines here in Oz have been on about it. In womans day they had this article about how " Mark and Tara spent a week making out by the pool at some posh spot." LOL
I have NO idea where they get that info from!! I think it must be mainly made up.

Good Luck to all my aussie boys - Lleyton Hewitt, Todd Reid, Mark Philippoussis, Chris Guccione, Todd Woodbridge & Wayne Arthurs. And my aussie girls Alicia Molik, Christine Wheeler, Casey Dellaqua, Nicole Pratt & Evie Dominikovic.Also Good Luck to Kim Clijsters, Elke Clijsters (the 'other sisters' ) & Kirsten Flipkens.

Although God demands a whole heart, He will accept a broken one if he gets all the pieces!!!

Last edited by Aussie_Kim : 10-06-2003 at 06:22 AM.
Aussie_Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 02:06 AM   #5
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I saw on one of those crappy entertainment tabloid shows that she's dating someone else. They had pics of them kissing.... so maybe Mark is free from her now lol
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 03:34 AM   #6
country flag ~Anita~

~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute

well apparently the women in mark's life are his mother, sister and god daughters! how true that is we will never know - LOL

VAMOS TOMMY - YOU SEXY THING
~Anita~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 06:10 PM   #7
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Snoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

There were also some rumours about Mark dating Veronica Vieri (sister of Italian soccer player Vieri), their parents knew eachother from Italy where they played soccer together or something?? She lived in his house and wore bracelets with Greek signs on it. Don't know if they are still together or if they even dated...
Snoopy_Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 07:56 PM   #8
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

I think Tara is better than Anna K. so it's a better choice. But u never know if it's true or not so I'd say don't worry.
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 12:31 AM   #9
country flag JeLuliA88

JeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Mark is dating Delta Goodrem, this Australian singer who is recovering from cancer... Everyone in Australia practically loves her cos she's sweet and all.
JeLuliA88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 12:38 AM   #10
country flag JeLuliA88

JeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond repute

It's OFFICIAL: Mark is going out with Delta... Here's an article

.................................................. ....................
SCUD DATES DELTA GOODREM

MARK Philippoussis and pop superstar Delta Goodrem are stepping out. Philippoussis took Delta Goodrem to lunch yesterday and sources say they have become inseparable during the Adidas International in Sydney.

Philippoussis was knocked out of the tournament on Thursday, so the pair made the most of a miserable rainy day yesterday by having lunch at a Bondi restaurant.
And their body language said it all.

The smiling couple were lost in their own company and were seen to touch each other affectionately.

The liaison looks set to continue at the Australian Open, which starts at Melbourne Park on Monday.

It is believed Tennis Australia has invited Goodrem to the Grand Slam tournament.

It would be her first time back in Melbourne since returning home to Sydney after she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease in July.

She is said to be very keen to return to Melbourne, which she called home while working on Neighbours, if she is well enough.

Philippoussis, 27, sent Goodrem flowers and a get well message when she fell ill.

The 19-year-old singing sensation thanked him and was invited to join his entourage in Sydney last week.

On Tuesday, she went to the tennis with her brother, Trent, and friend Lalitha Svendra.

The Goodrem camp would not comment about yesterday's restaurant rendezvous, but a tennis source said the couple looked inseparable in recent days.

A source close to Goodrem said they were just good friends.

Goodrem has finished treatment for Hodgkin's disease and will have tests shortly to determine whether she has won her cancer battle.

A source said she was enjoying getting out after spending months at home during treatment.

Philippoussis has had a number of high-profile love interests in the past, including tennis glamour girl Anna Kournikova and Hollywood actor Tara Reid.

Reid was at last year's US Open supporting Philippoussis, but no more was heard of the romance.

As for Goodrem, she had a relationship with fellow Neighbours star Blair McDonough that ended in November 2002. Sydney Swans footballer Jude Bolton is a good friend, but the two have not been romantically linked.

Aussie Test cricketer Brett Lee and UK pop star Craig David have also been linked to the starlet.

High-profile romances are nothing new to the Australian Open. The rumour mill says glamorous singer-actor Mandy Moore will join her boyfriend and world No. 1 player Andy Roddick next week.

Source: Herald Sun
Old 01-18-2004, 06:12 PM   #11
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Snoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Well if it's really true: Good for them! I doubt they'll see eachother a lot with both of their careers in the way, so I wish them good luck with that.
I hope they are happy for as long as this romance lasts, cuz with all due respect: Not all of Marks relationships are the longterm ones hehe...
As long as this new gf doesn't influences his tennis, it's all fine with me
Old 01-24-2004, 03:38 AM   #12
country flag Snickals

Snickals will become famous soon enough

Delta is at today's match, she is sitting behind Nick and is cheering him on alot. So far Mark is playing really good.
Snickals is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 10:45 PM   #13
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Haha, if it makes him a better player then I suggest he marries her before his next match . As long as he keeps playing like this I don't really mind who he's dating *LOL*
Old 01-26-2004, 03:40 AM   #14
country flag Snickals

Snickals will become famous soon enough

Delta fired up as Scud powers on
25jan04

THE two women in Mark Philippoussis' life were on show yesterday as the Aussie tennis hero slugged it out at the Australian Open in Melbourne.

The Scud's new love interest, television and recording star Delta Goodrem, was courtside to watch her man win his third round match against Mario Ancic.

Goodrem, who has had a much-publicised battle with Hodgkin's disease, was an animated onlooker, cheering and clapping loudly as she sat with Philippoussis' entourage watching his straight-sets victory over the Croatian.

Last year, Philippoussis, 27, sent Goodrem, 19, flowers when she was diagnosed with cancer.

It was accompanied with a simple message to get well.

The pair stepped out together for the first time in public at lunch in Sydney nine days ago.

Goodrem has finished the cancer treatment and will have tests soon to determine if she has beaten it.

Philippoussis has had a number of high-profile love interests, including French actress and model Melanie Maudran and tennis glamour girl Anna Kournikova.

Actress Tara Reid, also a Scud admirer, was courtside watching the Aussie at the US Open late last year.

Also making waves at Melbourne Park yesterday was Philippoussis' new step-sister Maria Matey.

The stunning 17-year-old brunette has been a regular at Melbourne Park, supporting the Davis Cup hero.

"I go all the time," Matey said. The tennis is so exciting."

Philippoussis' father Nick, married his long-time partner Tatiana, Matey's mother, in a private ceremony last month.

At 180cm tall, with a look that is a cross between actress Angelina Jolie and model Gabrielle Richens, it is little wonder the athletic Russian-born teen has been such a hit with tennis fans.

She has been snapped up by IMG Models. The global promotions giant signed her last week.

With the Philippoussis camp basing itself in Florida, Matey, who has never done any professional modelling, will be managed by IMG's American arm.

However, should the opportunity arise – not swimsuit or lingerie modelling – she said she would love to work in Australia.

While she has taken a keen interest in tennis during the past few years, Matey, a talented swimmer, admits she is not about to take up the game.

"She's the ball girl," Nick Philippoussis quipped.

http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au...55E902,00.html
Snickals is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 09:47 AM   #15
country flag JeLuliA88

hehe... everyone is blaming Delta for Mark's early exit in the open, Woodbridge and Cash were saying how he was focusing on Delta too much and not enough on his tennis - "He probably spend the night before the match with her doing..... doing whatever they are doing". Delta is quite annoying and i doubt that the relationship between those two will last.