Feña Friday - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2005, 10:28 AM   #16
country flag skel1983

skel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feña Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzinLondon
My bet for today :

In the womens

PENNETTA to beat Schnyder at 3.75

Ivanovic and Dementieva look pretty good as well (literally and otherwise), and Karlovic is a big chance you'd think. Gonzo looks overpriced as well
Ljubicic is a banker mate, Gonzo won't get any chances on Ljuby serve which will frustrate him into errors!!! i just cant see anythin but a comfortable 2-0 win to Ljuby!!!!
skel1983 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2005, 11:08 AM   #17
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrer over Ginepri
Ivan over Fena
Nalbandian over Karlovic
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 11:21 AM   #18
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha
Ferrer over Ginepri
Ivan over Fena
Nalbandian over Karlovic
I'll be happy if you are right on all bets
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 11:43 AM   #19
country flag olix

olix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond reputeolix has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see the reason behind backing Ivanovic.. Didn't any of you see the Golovin match ?
I also think Ferrer is not realiable, at least not ATM.
olix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 12:02 PM   #20

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olix
I can't see the reason behind backing Ivanovic.. Didn't any of you see the Golovin match ?
Ivanovic has been through a bad patch (I think it was an injury, but don't know that much). I think she will get stronger as she plays more.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:03 PM   #21
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olix
Ivanovic wins 6-3 6-1

how much easier do you want it?

Just because Srebotnik beat an injured/tanking Mauresmo, doesn't make her top shelf.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #22
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
VAMOS NALBO AND FENA

IVANOVIC OVER SREBOTNIK @ 1.77 - FREE MONEY

The market has overreacted due to the shock win over Momo.
I try to make things easy for you guys, but nobody listens.

Old 10-21-2005, 01:06 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
Ivanovic has been through a bad patch (I think it was an injury, but don't know that much). I think she will get stronger as she plays more.

Now I need either Dementieva or Pennetta to win
Old 10-21-2005, 01:10 PM   #24
Banned!

Quote:

Now I need either Dementieva or Pennetta to win
why not both?

Old 10-21-2005, 01:14 PM   #25

Quote:
why not both?

I'm trying not to get too greedy
Old 10-21-2005, 01:27 PM   #26
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
High time Bobby Ginepri checks out of Madrid

Ferrer to beat Ginepri - $2.75
or maybe not

congrats to the bobby backers

Bet Lost
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 01:35 PM   #27
country flag The Gucci one

The Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I try to make things easy for you guys, but nobody listens.

Hail the King

I listened mate after your reply in the other thread I found that Mauresmo said in an interview after the Srebotnik match "that she was exhausted and fatigued" and after checking that Ivanovic had 2 good wins over Golovin & Jankovic I decided to put her in a parlay with Nadal (Stepanek should be exhausted after 3 sets against henman and a 21/2 hour marathon against Chucho)& Davenport h2h 3 - 0 including 2 straight set wins over Schiavone in the last month). Anyway hopefully they will get up as I have had a poor month so far.
The Gucci one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 02:03 PM   #28
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gucci one
Hail the King

I listened mate after your reply in the other thread I found that Mauresmo said in an interview after the Srebotnik match "that she was exhausted and fatigued" and after checking that Ivanovic had 2 good wins over Golovin & Jankovic I decided to put her in a parlay with Nadal (Stepanek should be exhausted after 3 sets against henman and a 21/2 hour marathon against Chucho)& Davenport h2h 3 - 0 including 2 straight set wins over Schiavone in the last month). Anyway hopefully they will get up as I have had a poor month so far.
hey, I'm no Bolar, but thank you.

Old 10-21-2005, 02:05 PM   #29
Banned!

Quote:
I'm trying not to get too greedy
opportunism is different to greed

Old 10-21-2005, 02:29 PM   #30

Ljubo has just been broken for the first time since 1815