Evgueni KOROLEV - future of Russian tennis - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-01-2007, 10:23 PM   #781
country flag marcosz1985

marcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond reputemarcosz1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evgueni KOROLEV - future of Russian tennis

good luck for zhenya!!!
such powerfuls groundstrokes are impressive!
i dont know much about korolev... who is his trainer? where he was borned or something interesting about his career... thanks
for those who knows zhenya a litle bit more you think he is able to be a top ten in the future?
marcosz1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #782
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute

If you wanna know more about him you can go to my blog :

http://zhenyasupporters.blogourt.fr

And totally objectively I'm sure he'll be a top ten one day (soon) ...
I actually think he can be number one !
Old 03-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #783
country flag drf716

drf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond repute

so if your opponent retires then you won't have a chance to get the games you need?!
tough luck for blake haha!
drf716 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:58 PM   #784
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute

well it's a lot of maths but Blake needed to score 13 games without letting DP scoring more than six...

DP retired at 6/1 3/1 in favour of Blake, I didn't verify but I think if Blake scored one more game he would have been higher than Jhenya in the game average and would have qualified ... too bad for him !

the "funny" thing is that Blake was one of top players who said they were in favor of the RR System ... I think he'll change his mind publicly pretty soon !

I still hate this RR thing, but I'm happy cuz I see there's a justice in this world !
Zhenya deserved it so bad and he was the one suffering from the system ... now he benefits from it ! that's fair !
Old 03-02-2007, 12:31 AM   #785
country flag Breakaway

Breakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I don't the like RR either

But this time it favored Evgueni

Andreev, Mathieu, Murray, Tursunov, Safin, Youzhny, Davydenko, Kunitsyn, Korolev, Gabashvilli, Kuznetsov, Ginepri, Jarkko Nieminen and Nalbandian
Breakaway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:20 AM   #786
country flag L.R

Wait guys it seems Mister Disney President put his veto and they'll make Blake advanced to the QF instead of Jhenya !!!!

I'm about to turn completly crazy of rage !!!
Old 03-02-2007, 01:55 AM   #787
country flag Breakaway

Breakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fuming this is so freaking messed up, I hope Zhenya raises a huge deal about this!!!

Andreev, Mathieu, Murray, Tursunov, Safin, Youzhny, Davydenko, Kunitsyn, Korolev, Gabashvilli, Kuznetsov, Ginepri, Jarkko Nieminen and Nalbandian
Old 03-02-2007, 02:00 AM   #788
country flag L.R

I don't know what he's gonna do about it but anyway i don't think it will change anything !

the thing to do is up to Blake... he should refuse to go through this way ...
but he won't !!

I'm disgusted, outraged ... there's absolutly no words to express how disapointed I feel right now ...
Old 03-02-2007, 02:07 AM   #789
country flag Breakaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.R View Post
I don't know what he's gonna do about it but anyway i don't think it will change anything !

the thing to do is up to Blake... he should refuse to go through this way ...
but he won't !!

I'm disgusted, outraged ... there's absolutly no words to express how disapointed I feel right now ...
It would be the nice thing to do for Blake, but he won't do that.

I feel like Marat and Igor should not play their next match until it's turned over or something. I mean you can't just change the rules because the star boy didn't make it through. Zhenya deserved this!

It is disgusting, I just hope the ATP doesn't get away with this.

Old 03-02-2007, 02:09 AM   #790
country flag L.R

they will ... cuz Jhenya is nobody to them !

I'm ... speechless ! (and believe me it just never happens !)
Old 03-02-2007, 03:25 AM   #791
country flag OddJob

OddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond repute

WoW this is fu*cking insane!!!!!!!!!! They're giving it to Blake cause he was winning. They know how quick a tennis match can turn around. Juan could have won the next 6 games who knows. The ATP is going "What Ifs" and that's totally BULLSH*T.

Zhenya won his group plain and simple. James is an ass "(Korolev) is a good kid and I do feel bad for him," Blake said. "The rule may be silly, but the right thing was done in my view." Yea it's the right thing to do cause you move on and the REAL winner get shafted.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
OddJob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:29 AM   #792
country flag L.R

actually saying "is a good kid..." he was talking about Del Potro and the fact he retired, it was during the press conference he did before he has been informed he was the one to move on to the next round.

but it doesn't really change anything ... this is all disgusting !
Old 03-02-2007, 04:21 AM   #793
country flag OddJob

OddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond repute

Haha dont blame me for the quote blame the AP.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
OddJob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:31 AM   #794
country flag L.R

no pb

...the only one I really blame in all that f***g mess is mr disney-i'm-destroying-tennis-and-i-love-it !!
Old 03-02-2007, 05:34 AM   #795
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

the RR's are more :retard: than I thought