The "Merde Sainte!!" Lyon and Paris thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2005, 06:37 PM   #106
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "allez Andy, you cancancan do it" Lyon and Paris thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Eep, AR.com says it's more like flu symptoms... hopefully he's ok for Lyon (he can get as late as a Wed. start...)
----------------

Andy Pulls From Madrid
2005-10-21

Andy was forced to withdraw from the Madrid Masters doubles competition, suffering from symptoms of the flu. With his hectic European schedule leading up to the Masters Cup in Shanghai, maintaining Andy's health is a top priority. Although Andy's training has placed him in peak condition, traveling can be extremely tolling on the body especially during the fall flu season.

Check back to Ar.com for updates.
aha, Deb, I post it in another thread of indoors. I know you always post news quickly. Poor Andy, Please recover as soon as possible.
athena_wu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2005, 06:38 PM   #107
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle Queen
Sue? That's cobalt60! Where is she?
You rang? I am cooking now
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 06:39 PM   #108
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
You rang? I am cooking now
The Dr. is in! Hey you! How are you?
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 06:41 PM   #109
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seleshfan
The Dr. is in! Hey you! How are you?
I am actually OUT of the office today! And I am fantastic. Feeling on top of the world I am. How about you? How is it in california? right? I actually tried the acro game last night but I have the hardest time coming up with anything clever. Well I am never clever.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:52 PM   #110
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
I am actually OUT of the office today! And I am fantastic. Feeling on top of the world I am. How about you? How is it in california? right? I actually tried the acro game last night but I have the hardest time coming up with anything clever. Well I am never clever.
Yay! Thanks for supporting my game. It's not one of the more popular ones there in the Chat Thread. I think because it requires some thought. I'll check out your acro.

Yep, I'm in good ol' California. It's fine here. I don't remember where you're from? Have you heard from Ofir?
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:10 PM   #111
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, good to see all the Andy boppers still around despite him performing not as quite as expected or wanted.

He will rise again, I'm sure of that, either in tennis or in his personal life, which is as important. He might quit, he might fail, he might loose, but he still has a good life, stays true to himself and continues to entertain us. I like him in all his clumsyness.

I just had to say that. You can continue your discussion now.
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:28 PM   #112
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by seleshfan
Yay! Thanks for supporting my game. It's not one of the more popular ones there in the Chat Thread. I think because it requires some thought. I'll check out your acro.

Yep, I'm in good ol' California. It's fine here. I don't remember where you're from? Have you heard from Ofir?
I am from Maine. I live in Yarmouth a small town on the coast. And I haven't seen OFIR since he left. Hope he is alright. He was heading to India for about 2 months and I think it is almost 3 months since he left. Forget the ACRO-I only did one then called it quits I figuer I think to much and multitask too much at work- who wants to do that when I get home
Old 10-21-2005, 07:29 PM   #113
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkie
Hey, good to see all the Andy boppers still around despite him performing not as quite as expected or wanted.

He will rise again, I'm sure of that, either in tennis or in his personal life, which is as important. He might quit, he might fail, he might loose, but he still has a good life, stays true to himself and continues to entertain us. I like him in all his clumsyness.

I just had to say that. You can continue your discussion now.
Don't worry; no interruption at all.
Old 10-21-2005, 07:47 PM   #114
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

So the Lyon draw was finally posted when I was at class.

andy's draw is tough. Well he opens againt Ascione a WC and if he can't beat him then the problems are worse than we imagined. Then Benneteau (who's been in a big slump lately) or a Qualie. QF will be tough - either Ancic or James (who play each other in R1 )

SF he's seeded for Ljubicic, but he will most likely pull out so it could be Robby or Malisse or someone like that.

The bottom half is probably easier but this is a weaker event so IMO no one in this field should be able to beat Andy. Of course *should* is the operative word here.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:51 PM   #115
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

I have given up speculating how he is going to do , who knows anymore, but on paper he SHOULD be able to do it. In some ways I am glad he doesn't have an easy draw but I guess we will just have to see. Cross our fingers and wait

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:08 PM   #116
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

With regards to Andy playing Lyon: I am still in "whatever" mode.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:12 PM   #117
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, I didn't mean to get him sick.

Well, he really should win at least two rounds. That's a start.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:14 PM   #118
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Jen, that would be a lovely start...then again I will be happy with one win at this point.

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:17 PM   #119
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

thing is, winning 2 rounds at a tourney like this doesn't help him at all. Winning the title barely helps him points-wise but at least it's winning a title...

If he's only gonna win 2 rounds, there's not much point of playing.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 09:16 PM   #120
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

How boring, we don't see Andy playing tennis for ages now.
When we think he will do a come back, he does a move back

Allez Allez Allez

ps. Robby will reach Andy very soon considering the way he's playing.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote