The "Merde Sainte!!" Lyon and Paris thread - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2005, 03:54 PM   #166
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "allez Andy, you cancancan do it" Lyon and Paris thread

So it's cancan time for the boys. Oh la la.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2005, 04:15 PM   #167
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
well James's site says he arrived in Lyon today, so hopefully he and Andy went together
Hopefully, they should be together.

I wish Andy is better now.
athena_wu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 05:05 PM   #168
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone

My hand is killing me. It's flaming up with tendonitis again. Too much typing I guess. I wanted to chat with you all on MSN

I can't believe David lost. The one time I put a lot of vcash on him and he crashes out to Ivan, who doesn't seem to get tired. He is so obviously on drugs.

Rafa won, but not easily. Heh. I knew Robby wouldn't roll over. Excellent run for Robby anyway And I agree Winston, if Andy finds Robby breathing down his neck in the Top 10 that might spur him on to finally fix whatever's been broken.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 05:26 PM   #169
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

David .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfnduck
I watched Andy's match against Ferrero from Cincy this summer. His volleying was good especially in the 3rd set. What impressed me was his forehand. Lately it seems like he's been laying off it and not hitting with as much power. Andy hit a few blistering forehands, one of which almost knocked Ferrero's racquet out of his hand. Andy was very fired up in the 2nd set tb and the 3rd. I think Dean needs to show Andy that last set and a half to some him how to play with emotion Andy. Please bring back pissy Andy.
Thank you for reminding me I need to buy this match.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 07:10 PM   #170
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Andy. I am wishing that the Americans do very very well here.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 12:31 AM   #171
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Some people have no life. Look at the comments I got on that Top Ten thing.
http://noelledeg.blogspot.com/2005/10/atp-top-ten.html
Old 10-23-2005, 02:17 PM   #172
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

It is ok Noelle! You did a great job making that in table form. Thanks.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 02:42 PM   #173
country flag melissa7

melissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond reputemelissa7 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Noelle, you did a good job with the table... I don't see the point of posting crap comments in a blog. A blog is supposed to be about whatever you want it to be, so I don't know where this person gets off saying you need to get a life.
melissa7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 04:38 PM   #174
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

That was a fast flu.

Quote:
Bonjour Andy!
By Jen Moschella
2005-10-23

After recovering from the flu, Andy hopped a flight to Lyon, France, where he will play this week in the Grand Prix de Tennis de Lyon. He is currently fine-tuning his game and warming up his shoes on the Taraflex carpet surface with coach Dean Goldfine.

Andy received the #1 seed, with two Argentinians seeded second and third; Mariano Puerta and Gaston Gaudio. The 2001 Champion Ivan Llubicic is seeded #4. In Andy's half of the draw are friends and fellow American's James Blake and Robby Ginepri (8). Andy's first round match is against Wild Card Frenchman Thierry Acione. Andy will be looking to capture the 300th career win that escaped him last week.

The Grand Prix de Tennis de Lyon was founded 19 years ago by Gilles Moretton. Andy and Moretton share a similar outlook on the sport. As Andy takes each tournament one match at a time, Moretton takes this tournament one year at a time. "Each year is a challenge, and once you achieve that challenge, you think about the next, and the next..."Moretton noted on the tournament's success.

Andy will be playing for 45 ATP race points and for nearly $115,000 before he skips over to Paris. To follow Andy in Lyon with live scoring, go to www.gptennislyon.com. Stay tuned to AR.com for the Order of Play and Andy's action in Lyon.

Go Andy!
Old 10-23-2005, 05:00 PM   #175
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

It was probably one of those quick 24 or 48-hour things from food that we can all get. Makes you feel awful for a couple days but then you're fine....

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:25 PM   #176
country flag blosson
La La Land

Hopefully he's fine and can finally take the title this time. I just cannot accept anything less than a tourney win at Lyon.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:28 PM   #177
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I agree. But I don't think he will win. Unless he suddenly and magically finds form. On current form, James will beat him.

Anyway, he doesn't play tomorrow so maybe Tuesday. He'll probably play at night, being the #1 seed and playing a French

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:56 PM   #178
country flag blosson
La La Land

How painful is to be an Andy fan.

(woot to Rafa for coming back from 2 sets down!) When was the last time Andy did that? USO 03?
Old 10-23-2005, 09:14 PM   #179
country flag blosson
La La Land

Woot. Andy is still a favourite to win Paris with the folks at GM. Woot.
*praying for Ivo to be in somebody else's draw*
Old 10-23-2005, 09:15 PM   #180
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

I think Andy had a case of the Idontwannaplaydoubles flu, it's quite common for tennis players of his age and stature.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote