Kiwi in Madrid!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kiwi in Madrid!!!

Kiwi will be playing on tuesday Karol Beck.Not a good draw again for Kiwi.If he win this match,Davydenko is up next!
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2005, 09:31 PM   #2
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi in Madrid!!!

Yep, draw is not looking friendly. Beck is a good indoor player and he already lost to him earlier this season. Next round, Davydenko would not be a walkover either (but as hope I see Davydenko's decline of form as of late compared to earlier this season)

But getting a few points from this tournament would be nice and it would mean nother push for his ranking and every success would hopefully mean cure for the bad thoughts about the final loss in Moscow.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 10:39 PM   #3
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi's eigth of the draw in Madrid:
-------------------------------------------------

3 DAVYDENKO, Nikolay vs Bye
KIEFER, Nicolas vs BECK, Karol
LOPEZ, Feliciano vs GROSJEAN, Sebastien
Bye vs 16 GINEPRI, Robby

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 10-16-2005, 10:51 PM   #4
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Kiwi in Madrid!!!

Not a nice draw,but he should win at least the first round.
Good luck to him!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 12:23 AM   #5
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Karol Beck is a good player. He played well to get Slovaks in the Davis Cup final.

He is quite a comedian. In Cinci, he was drunk off his ass at the hotel bar/lounge and on top of the tables dancing. Then he was lying on the floor curled up in a fetal postition. Quite funny. Feli and Massu and I were laughing our heads off. Karol was so drunk that he couldn't come with us to the sports bar down the street.

The next morning in the lobby, I saw Karol in the same clothes from the night before, hair all rumpled up and he came up and said hi to me (i'm surprised he remembered me) and said he felt like crap. Go figure!

So while watching the SB online, I will be thinking of a very drunk Karol
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 12:35 AM   #6
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
Karol Beck is a good player. He played well to get Slovaks in the Davis Cup final.

He is quite a comedian. In Cinci, he was drunk off his ass at the hotel bar/lounge and on top of the tables dancing. Then he was lying on the floor curled up in a fetal postition. Quite funny. Feli and Massu and I were laughing our heads off. Karol was so drunk that he couldn't come with us to the sports bar down the street.

The next morning in the lobby, I saw Karol in the same clothes from the night before, hair all rumpled up and he came up and said hi to me (i'm surprised he remembered me) and said he felt like crap. Go figure!

So while watching the SB online, I will be thinking of a very drunk Karol

If only we could get him drunk before the match.lol.I remember just seeing him before I went to bed, but I do remember the gorgeous Thomas Berdych all red and drunk..what a sight! no kiwi drunk..he wasn,t at the bar.But always at Starbucks! lol
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 10:55 AM   #7
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

I still remember the very gorgeous Feli with towel dried hair. Also, being told is that all that talk about is S-E-X after midnight. They said it in English and Spainish. Poor Karol was sluring his words by that time
Old 10-17-2005, 01:48 PM   #8
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
Yes, Beck is a good and underrated player for me. He is dangerous on fast courts, indoor and grass. Kiwi lost to him earlier this year also, so a bigger task already ahead in first round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
If only we could get him drunk before the match.lol.
But ensure that he is really very drunk! Only a little bit drunk can make you play even better because in some cases it only makes you play more lose which can be very dangerous

Last edited by Neely : 10-17-2005 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:17 PM   #9
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

C´mon Kiwi, it´s time to bounce back after this disappointing loss in Moscow! Good luck!

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #10
country flag kek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely

But ensure that he is really very drunk! Only a little bit drunk can make you play even better because in some cases it only makes you play more lose which can be very dangerous

I think him having a horrible hang over will work better, so get Karol drunk off his ass the night before. Since Feli lost today and has nothing to do, he and Karol can go drinking tonight like old times (although Feli didn't drink in Cincy).
Old 10-18-2005, 05:02 PM   #11
country flag Neely
-

Oh no, Kiwi retired
I know nothing what has happened, I hope nothing bad again.

Old 10-18-2005, 05:19 PM   #12
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Oh no, Kiwi retired
I know nothing what has happened, I hope nothing bad again.
I saw that too I had hoped this would be a good match for Kiwi to regain a bit of confidence, so I hope nothing bad has happened. Hopefully it is just something like fatigue from playing so much last week, and nothing that will keep him away for a while. He has been playing so well and I don't want anything to set that back for him.

I wish we could all give Kiwi a big group hug right now

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 06:51 PM   #13
country flag kek

He said he was flat and tired. He probably would have played and finished the match if things were going his way but I guess Karol wasn't going to be an easy win. When your losing, your tiredness becomes more evident.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:03 PM   #14
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kiwi in Madrid!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
but I do remember the gorgeous Thomas Berdych all red and drunk..what a sight! no kiwi drunk..he wasn,t at the bar.But always at Starbucks! lol

OMG I bet on him ...
Now take some rest and then prepare for the next tournament.

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 09:58 PM   #15
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a shame. But he has played played alot recently
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote