Paradorn to ordain as Monk - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-19-2005, 12:20 PM   #1
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paradorn to ordain as Monk

In common with most Thai young men Paradorn will ordain as monk in the end of November for a short period. In Paradorn's case it will be for seven days. Here is the account in today's The Nation newspaper:

Paradorn also set November 25 as the day for his ordination as a monk, a religious ceremony which almost every Thai man has to perform as a form of gratitude to their parents. He plans to become a monk for seven days at the Thung Setthi temple, which is not far from his home.

“It’s always been my intention to be ordained, but I had found it hard to put it in my schedule because I have to be on the tour most of the year. As I son, I’m supposed to do something for my parents to show my gratefulness,” he said.

“My two brothers have already been ordained and now it’s my turn. I think I can give more details after I come back from Paris,’’ said the Thai No 1.

In my long association with Thailand and Thai people, I find that the old traditions are still alive. This what makes me support Paradorn because he is such a good ambassador for Thailand.
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2005, 06:36 PM   #2
country flag spinRDX

spinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paradorn to ordain as Monk

สาธุ Saaatuuuuuuu!!
spinRDX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote