100 Euro for info about Gonzalez-Verdasco match - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-19-2005, 05:29 AM   #16
country flag xlantray

xlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 100 Euro for info about Gonzalez-Verdasco match

thx mario , it is $$$$ indeed
xlantray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2005, 05:35 AM   #17
twahumboldt

man, that really sucks, I try and record like everything on tennis channel on dvd, but today i missed the night matches in jc ferrero and the gonzo match, because i forgot to set my tivo for the later matches. And tennis channel replayed everything too, except for the two night matches which were only shown once live. Man, i feel for you, good luck on getting the money you fucking deserve.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 05:39 AM   #18
country flag xlantray

xlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twahumboldt
man, that really sucks, I try and record like everything on tennis channel on dvd, but today i missed the night matches in jc ferrero and the gonzo match, because i forgot to set my tivo for the later matches. And tennis channel replayed everything too, except for the two night matches which were only shown once live. Man, i feel for you, good luck on getting the money you fucking deserve.
well if am that unlucky...i should start prepering myself for same luck regarding the bet :S
Old 10-19-2005, 05:41 AM   #19
country flag xlantray

twahumboldt mate actually u came up with a very nice idea...anyone have any idea if any sport channel will be repeating the match ???
Old 10-19-2005, 05:57 AM   #20
twahumboldt

im still trying to look anywhere to find written play by play of the match stat wise, i know it exist somewhere, but i cant find it
Old 10-19-2005, 06:06 AM   #21
country flag xlantray

thx a lot dude, i hope u can find something but even if u could not i still appraciate your effort, thx again
Old 10-19-2005, 06:09 AM   #22
country flag xlantray

the funny thing is that one dude here had a post in the (OOP & score) saying:
now its 1-1 and gonzalez on serve with 15-00 ....

then he came up with another post saying it was 2-1...i wish he had put point by point.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:14 AM   #23
twahumboldt

haha, still havent found any thing. I dont know, this post just sucked me in because being involved with sports media relations in the states, i find it hard to believe that i cant find all the stats for individual matches. I mean, i can understand that most publications wouldnt post too much about tennis, but at least one of them should, which leads me to believe that these pbp stats werent even sent out, which kinda makes me mad haha. alright man, going to try a couple more things.

Last edited by twahumboldt : 10-19-2005 at 06:15 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-19-2005, 06:39 PM   #24
country flag xlantray

Old 10-19-2005, 07:54 PM   #25
country flag greatkingrat

greatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond repute

If you look in the tennis section of the forum on www.betfair.com there is a thread called "GONZALEZ v. VERDASCO - In-Play Thread". In this thread there were point by point updates posted by Borko which give the score for this game as 15-0, 30-0, 40-0, 40-15, Game Gonzalez.

Not sure if bet365 will accept that as proof though.
greatkingrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 10:52 PM   #26
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlantray
the funny thing is that one dude here had a post in the (OOP & score) saying:
now its 1-1 and gonzalez on serve with 15-00 ....

then he came up with another post saying it was 2-1...i wish he had put point by point.
It was me!!
Feńa held his serve at 15 I'm pretty sure!!
Was like 4 big serves and 1 of them was fh called out