100 Euro for info about Gonzalez-Verdasco match - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-19-2005, 02:25 AM   #1
country flag xlantray

xlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond repute
Default 100 Euro for info about Gonzalez-Verdasco match

I had a bet on Gonzalez to win the 19th game (his second serve in the third set) to 15. and I had it on the scoreboard saying it was 40-15 before Gonzalez won that game so my bet should have been a winner.
but my bookmakers settled the bet as lose stating that that game was won to love.

if anyone can confirm that gonzalez won that game to 15 then i will be happy to send them 100 Euro through paypal.

in case that game was won to love then i wont be able to send you the 100Euro but yet i will appraciate it if u can tell me so.

the game in question here is game number 19 in the match after which Gonzalez was leading 6-3/1-6/2-1

Thank you.
xlantray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2005, 02:36 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: 100 Euro for info about Gonzalez-Verdasco match

mate you are correct - he held to 15 so the bet should be a winner

he hit a fh dtl at 40-15 to take the game
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:03 AM   #3
country flag xlantray

xlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond reputexlantray has a reputation beyond repute

well even the costumer service operator told me when i phoned them first time that he was watching the game and he was pretty sure i was right..but the trading department there have come with another story. so that i need a prove...it was some serious money and i will be more than happy to pay whoever can get me a prove the 100 Euro i promised

please help
Old 10-19-2005, 03:07 AM   #4
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlantray
well even the costumer service operator told me when i phoned them first time that he was watching the game and he was pretty sure i was right..but the trading department there have come with another story. so that i need a prove...it was some serious money and i will be more than happy to pay whoever can get me a prove the 100 Euro i promised

please help
I'm sure you're trying to find one, but definitely look for someone with it on tape. It will be crystal clear for the betting agency, you just have to hope they still accept it.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:10 AM   #5
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jole
I'm sure you're trying to find one, but definitely look for someone with it on tape. It will be crystal clear for the betting agency, you just have to hope they still accept it.
It's not like they can NOT accept it. If he won, he won.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:12 AM   #6
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarolBeckFan
It's not like they can NOT accept it. If he won, he won.
Yea, and if this was a perfect world betting agencies would not pull bullshit like this. However, they often make errors and ignore people because they are often very unregulated.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:35 AM   #7
country flag xlantray

Quote:
Originally Posted by jole
Yea, and if this was a perfect world betting agencies would not pull bullshit like this. However, they often make errors and ignore people because they are often very unregulated.
yeah am sure they have done some error in settling it, yet they just sent me an email now confirming that the settlement was correct. this is what pisses me off since am pretty sure about it and its a solid company. and those were some really serious money placed there, so am just waiting till morning when a manager will be available. but i need to be sure when talking to them since i could not watch the game and followed the scoreboard.

I will definitly pay cash if someone has a tape of it and if the game was won to 15 cuz then i'll get my winnings (100% they cant play games then that is one thing i know for sure) and i will be happy to spare a part of those winnings to the guy who could provide the tape or whatever.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:36 AM   #8
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

where was this bet made at? website?
Old 10-19-2005, 03:40 AM   #9
country flag xlantray

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
where was this bet made at? website?
bet365

I asked them for a copy of the tape they have, they said they cant, yet because its 4am here in england I do not count much on the people at the customer service at this time
Old 10-19-2005, 04:31 AM   #10
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bet365

I asked them for a copy of the tape they have, they said they cant, yet because its 4am here in england I do not count much on the people at the customer service at this time
who did you ask for the copy bet365? or the tournment?
Old 10-19-2005, 04:38 AM   #11
country flag xlantray

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
who did you ask for the copy bet365? or the tournment?
bet365

do u think i should give it a try and ask the tournie?
Old 10-19-2005, 04:40 AM   #12
bad gambler

Quote:
bet365

do u think i should give it a try and ask the tournie?

yeah tournament should be able to help you - or even ring skysports (assuming you from the UK)
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 04:41 AM   #13
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Yes, they will probly do it, find the # of the website, im sure they will do it. if there is a tape of it.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:44 AM   #14
country flag xlantray

kewl thanks guys i'll give it a shot
Old 10-19-2005, 05:14 AM   #15
country flag Mario66

Mario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kewl thanks guys i'll give it a shot
Good luck, hope you get those $$$$..

Marat Safin
Mario Lemieux

Roger Federer

Carlitos Tevez

Simo Eerikäinen
Mario66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote