W*nker Wednesday! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-19-2005, 02:11 PM   #31
country flag OzinLondon

OzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: W*anker Wednesday!

Well at least we know who todays forum is named after

Clues: He has a tea towel on his head, and has 14,000 posts, suggesting he needs to get out more.

A lot more.
OzinLondon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2005, 02:39 PM   #32
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
You don't know much about Eleskovic, do you
Eleskovic is soon-to-be a force in tennis world. He was serving extremly good in that particular match against Tojo and Tojo was simply unable to break it. Tojo even said that he gave tips to Eleskovic prior to the match, and how he was regreting it later.

Eleskovic is the best junior in Sweden and should crack the top 100 in 1-2 years tops.
MK - Tojo is top 20, he should be able to break the serve of top 30 players, let alone top 1000.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 02:49 PM   #33
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Henman @ 1.75
Nice one jackass
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 02:49 PM   #34
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Mario - added to the list :retard:
Old 10-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #35
country flag OzinLondon

OzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond reputeOzinLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Nice one jackass
Nice one jez

Was trying to decide whether to start the argumentative one up again by pointing this out or not, but seeing his comments to others I think its worth it!
Old 10-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #36
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzinLondon
Well at least we know who todays forum is named after

Clues: He has a tea towel on his head, and has 14,000 posts, suggesting he needs to get out more.

A lot more.

let's all thank Chris Rock for stopping by, you comic genious you.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:02 PM   #37
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Nice one jackass

if you be a bit nicer to me, I can show you how to look good in a helmet.

Last edited by its.like.that : 10-19-2005 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:06 PM   #38
country flag OzinLondon

Quote:

let's all thank Chris Rock for stopping by, you comic genious you.

?????

No comedy intended by the way, genuine advice
Old 10-19-2005, 03:12 PM   #39
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
I'm jumping on Chela @ 2.80
I'd say you jumped on him a little too hard!
Old 10-19-2005, 03:28 PM   #40
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzinLondon
?????

No comedy intended by the way, genuine advice

who are you?
Old 10-19-2005, 03:41 PM   #41
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
I'd say you jumped on him a little too hard!
when you finish picking up the soap, say a big hello to Radek for me.

Old 10-19-2005, 06:43 PM   #42
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: W*nker Wednesday!

bet the 1.5 units won on Lju on Roddick for a modest day - up 2 or push...gl all
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 06:47 PM   #43
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
when you finish picking up the soap, say a big hello to Radek for me.

Well all I can say to that is at least I don't take guys from behind
Old 10-19-2005, 06:48 PM   #44
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:

if you be a bit nicer to me, I can show you how to look good in a helmet.

If it is anything like how you look with that cloth...I'll pass!
Old 10-19-2005, 06:54 PM   #45
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Well all I can say to that is at least I don't take guys from behind

I was implying that you take it rather than give it, making you a b*tch.