W*nker Wednesday! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-18-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default W*nker Wednesday!

In honour of Jimbo and dbnumberone ...and the strangest day I have witnessed on MTF!

Anyway, I have no real leans for tomorrow at the moment. Ljubo is a must but his price is so small that he really isn't worth it.

Last edited by El Burro : 10-19-2005 at 02:13 PM.
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2005, 08:59 PM   #2
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: W*anker Wednesday!

ok, lets hear it - who has the guts to go for Ivo ?
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 09:30 PM   #3
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

You have to say who the thread is dedicated to

Can I suggest dbnumberone is a worthy recipient
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 10:09 PM   #4
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
You have to say who the thread is dedicated to

Can I suggest dbnumberone is a worthy recipient

i could say something, but you have been kicked down already
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 10:23 PM   #5
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 10:34 PM   #6
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute

lol, i guess i'll have to come up w/ some kind of pick today...
*yawn* at first glance, not much standing out
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:27 AM   #7
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I'm jumping on Chela @ 2.80
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 01:09 AM   #8
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

vamos chela @ $2.60
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 02:27 AM   #9
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Note: All odds are from Pinnacle Sports

Victor Hanescu to defeat Rafael Nadal at 8.000

Grab this one while you can get it folks, Nadal is suffering severe tendinitis in his knee and probably would not even step on court had the tournament not been Madrid. I have read several interviews in which Nadal has stated he will definitely show up for the match. Even if Nadal was not injured, I've seen that his indoor hard court record is worse than his grass court record and Hanescu's flat strokes might trouble Nadal on this court surface.

My wager: $50 on Hanescu

This is my only play for the day, just because all the other matches are iffy. There are some juicy odds on matches that are very tempting but I'm not going to touch them because the results could go either way.

Good values for:

Tommy Robredo over Carlos Moya at 2.230

I'd be careful with this one, Moya has come of a strong win over Volandri, however Robredo has reached the semi's of Vienna before falling to Ivan Ljubicic.

My prediction: Carlos Moya at 1.752

Radek Stepanek over Tim Henman at 2.220

This is very tempting because Henman fell to Stepanek in three sets last week, but he is also coming off an impressive win over Taylor Dent. This could go either way. The odds for Henman are not bad at 1.758

My Prediction: Radek Stepanek at 2.220

Jose Acasuso over Gaston Gaudio at 2.160

Gaston Gaudio is not exactly known to be an indoor monster, however Acasuso isn't either. I think this match can go either way as well.

My Prediction: Gaston Gaudio at 1.585

Karol Beck over Nikolay Davydenko at 2.590

Karol Beck has had Nikolay Davydenko's number over the past few years and has a surprisingly strong head to head against Davydenko. Who knows, I may have to put a last minute wager on this match

My Prediction: Karol Beck at 2.590

Matches that I would stay away from:

Ivo Karlovic 3.650 vs. Andy Roddick 1.351 – this match is as good as rolling a dice

Olivier Rochus 2.340 vs. Mario Ancic 1.694 – Rochus has a shot but Ancic is talented

Dominik Hrbaty 2.090 vs. Tommy Haas 1.840 – this is tempting but you never know with Haas

For a more detailed version of my analysis for the day, please view the PDF file at one of the following links or the attachment:

http://www43.megaupload.com/files/f3...ndersPicks.pdf

Please post some feedback and I would appreciate if anyone lets me know if this was helpful, if so I shall continue to do this.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf GrindersPicks.pdf (63.3 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Grinder : 10-19-2005 at 02:35 AM.
Grinder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:29 AM   #10
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it too late to take Max over JCF? I was all happy and left my office when JCF was up 5-3....Came back home, checked on the results and I had to refresh my screen twice cuz, I thought I saw a typo......What happend ADEE-GEE? I guess ya'll didn't cheer hard enough!
Old 10-19-2005, 04:06 AM   #11
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute

going with the hopefully boring bet of betting to win 1.5 units on Ljubicic
good luck all
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 04:54 AM   #12
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

Moya * Acasuso @ $3.96

Why Acasuso is not fav i have no idea . He has better serve and better game on HC easily!!
Banking on King Carlos to show some good form!

Have a strong lean on Hanescu as well..mite put sumtin on him later
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:15 AM   #13
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Tojo been in excellent form recenty..so y u jumping on chela

Tojo to give free tennis lesson IMO but odds too short so no bet
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:20 AM   #14
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
ok, lets hear it - who has the guts to go for Ivo ?
Absoutely wit a serve like that!!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:30 AM   #15
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

A horror nite last nite,time to bounce back wit these 2 beauties of pics which i had to narrowed down from the 7 matches!!!!2 Best bets i really do like and hope they pull through!!!!Adding to record!!!

15 units on Carlos Moya 1.80 over Tommy Robredo!!!!H2H Moya leads 4-1 wit Tommy winning the last one!!!Carlos stratin to hit his straps!!!I remember not long ago Volandri beat Robredo which is why i do like this pic more!!!!

15 units on Tommy Haas 1.82 over Dominic Hrbaty!!!!Same again H2H Haas leads 6-3 wit Dom winning last 2!!!!Haas starting to click while Doms just playin steady like usual!!!

Leans on Smokin Joe Acasuso/Henman/Ivo Karlovic +hcp/Hanescu +hcp!!!
Thinkin of adding Henman or Chucho later,!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote