Has JC changed his game? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-02-2005, 06:59 AM   #16
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has JC changed his game?

Well, I think he hasn't changed his game that much. That's just my opinion hehe. I guess he places his serves a little better now? Not sure though.

Watched his match against Berdych at the TMS. Seemed like Juanqui ran out of steam in the end.

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2005, 07:11 AM   #17

Has JC been sick or injuried? He just doesn't look like the same player I remember Roddick beating in the U.S. Open.
That was a great match and JC played well Roddick was lucky to beat him. But JC just doesn't seem the same to me
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:24 PM   #18
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

His forehand, his biggest weapon, is just not anywhere near as good as it use to be - that's the biggest difference to me.

There have been times this year when he's looked tired in matches. He doesn't seem to have as much fight as he use to have. I think he's also a couple of steps slower than he use to be.

I don't think he's changed his style much. He does still struggle against the big servers. This year, he's had problems with a variety of players. J Johansson, Roddick, Behrend, Mirnyi, Ljubicic and Berdych are all big servers who have beaten him. While Coria, Nadal, Davydenko, Ferrer and Clement are all grinders who have beaten him.

But it does seem strange that he's done better at Wimbledon than Roland Garros for two years in a row now.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 09:05 PM   #19
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik
But it does seem strange that he's done better at Wimbledon than Roland Garros for two years in a row now.
I can answer this. He gets to lust over me at Wimbledon and as i don't go to Roland Garros he thinks 'oh sexy Leigh isn't here so I better save all my energy for Wimbledon!' [img]http://smileys.******************/cat/36/36_1_20.gif[/img]

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:49 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik
His forehand, his biggest weapon, is just not anywhere near as good as it use to be - that's the biggest difference to me.

There have been times this year when he's looked tired in matches. He doesn't seem to have as much fight as he use to have. I think he's also a couple of steps slower than he use to be.

I don't think he's changed his style much. He does still struggle against the big servers. This year, he's had problems with a variety of players. J Johansson, Roddick, Behrend, Mirnyi, Ljubicic and Berdych are all big servers who have beaten him. While Coria, Nadal, Davydenko, Ferrer and Clement are all grinders who have beaten him.

I wonder why he looks tired in matches, has less fight, and is slower than he used to be? Could he be ill? He isn't old.
I don't know what happened to him? He had such "flair" about him when he played Roddick in the 2003 U.S. Open and now the "flair" and everything else just seems to be missing
Old 12-06-2005, 05:59 PM   #21
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

We'll see what happens next year. Maybe he'll be his old self again.

There's always next year.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 04:43 AM   #22

I hope he returns to his old form for 2006. He seems like such a nice guy