MK's Betting world - Producing winners around the globe - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-07-2005, 03:48 PM   #1
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute
Default MK's Betting world - Producing winners around the globe

After popular demand (yeah right) I decided to open this thread where I will post my bets so that the forum can follow my progress. I use several bookies and those are:

1. Expekt.com, one of the best bookies out there
2. Nordicbet.com, another great bookie with great reputation
3: Unibet.com, nice odds, great bookie yet again.
4: Pinnaclesports.com,the best in the business

I play on variety of sports including: tennis, soccer, basketball, baseball icehockey, handball and trotting among others. For those of you that decide to follow me, i wish you all the best of luck.

Pick 1: Ireland - France
Play: UNDER 2.5,
Odd: 1.70
Stake 10 units.
Bookie: Nordicbet.com

WON 0-1FT
Total Return: 17 units

Pick 2: Czech Republic - Armenia (0-1 handicap), Malta - Croatia, Davenport - Dementieva
Play: Czech Republic to beat 0-1 handicap x Croatia ML x Davenport ML (PARLAY)
0dd: 1.51
Stake 20 units

Lost
Total Return: -20 units

Pick 3: Ireland - France (1-0)
Play: Ireland to cover 1-0 handicap
Odd: 1.50
Stake: 6 units

VOID
Total return: 6 units

Pick 3: Spain - Serbia & Montenegro (0-1)
Play: Serbia & Montenegro to cover handicap
Odd: 2.20
Stake: 5 units

WON
Total Return: 11 units

Last edited by MalmöKrampan : 09-07-2005 at 11:09 PM.
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2005, 04:01 PM   #2

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MK's Betting world - Producing winners around the globe

Pick 4: Andre Agassi - James Blake
Play: Andre Agassi
Odd: 2.00
Stake: 8 units
Bookie: Pinnaclesports.com

WON

Total Return: 16 Units

Last edited by MalmöKrampan : 09-08-2005 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:04 PM   #3
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

MK - Serbia to beat France in the volleyball is at unusually high odds .

Serbia only dropped 1 set all week, France dropped 2 matches, and Serbia is host too.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:10 PM   #4

Pick 5: Guillermo Coria - Robby Ginepri
Play: Guillermo Coria
Odd: 2.55
Stake 5 units
Bookie: Unibet.com

lost
Total return: -5 units
Pick 6: Mary Pierce - Amelie Mauresmo
Play: Amelie Mauresmo
Stake 5 Units
Bookie: Unibet.com

lost
Total return: -5 units

Last edited by MalmöKrampan : 09-08-2005 at 09:22 AM.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:17 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
MK - Serbia to beat France in the volleyball is at unusually high odds .

Serbia only dropped 1 set all week, France dropped 2 matches, and Serbia is host too.

S&M team will probably play with their team B (without Grbic the 1st setter, and Mijlkovic( the Correction). If you look at the 3rd set against Holland, you could see that the S&M's coach had replaced 4 main players (of which Grbic and Miljkovic). Moreover, during the last main competitions (world league, the last europeean championship...) it seems that the S&M coach is used to take his 2nd team when it's sure to take the last round (his best players are getting rest)
France NEEDS to win here to qualify for the 2nd round. The motivation is maximum.

France +1.5 sets maximum stakes.

Old 09-07-2005, 04:19 PM   #6
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
Pick 3: Ireland - France (0-1)
Play: Ireland to beat 0-1 handicap
Odd: 1.50
Stake: 6 units
Ireland with 0-1 hc @1.50? Not 1-0 hc?
Old 09-07-2005, 04:22 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10
Ireland with 0-1 hc @1.50? Not 1-0 hc?
Ohhh

Sorry my bad, of course it's 1-0 cap...

Old 09-07-2005, 04:45 PM   #8

Pick 7: France - Serbia Montenegro
Play: France +1.5 sets
Odd: 1.85
Stake 15 Units
Bookie: Expekt.com

WON
Total return: 27.75 units

Last edited by MalmöKrampan : 09-08-2005 at 09:23 AM.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:54 PM   #9
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
S&M team will probably play with their team B (without Grbic the 1st setter, and Mijlkovic( the Correction). If you look at the 3rd set against Holland, you could see that the S&M's coach had replaced 4 main players (of which Grbic and Miljkovic). Moreover, during the last main competitions (world league, the last europeean championship...) it seems that the S&M coach is used to take his 2nd team when it's sure to take the last round (his best players are getting rest)
France NEEDS to win here to qualify for the 2nd round. The motivation is maximum.

France +1.5 sets maximum stakes.

I know it won't be their best team, but France have been shithouse this week, and the Serbs won't want to disappoint their home crowd too much.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:03 AM   #10
Banned!

Quote:
Pick 7: France - Serbia Montenegro
Play: France +1.5 sets
Odd: 1.85
Stake 15 Units
Bookie: Expekt.com
Serbia wins 3-2

We both win.

Old 09-08-2005, 09:34 AM   #11

Stats after day 1:

Total bets: 8
Bets won 4
Bets void: 1
Bets lost3
Total units staked: 74
Total units returned: 77
Profit: 3 units
ROI: 4%

Last edited by MalmöKrampan : 09-08-2005 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:39 AM   #12

Pick 9: Jonas Björkman/Max Mirnyi - Wayne Black/Kevin Ullyett
Play: Jonas Björkman/Max Mirnyi
Odd: 1.65
Stake 10
Bookie: Nordcibet.com

WON
Total return: 16.5 units

Last edited by MalmöKrampan : 09-09-2005 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:22 PM   #13
bad gambler

Quote:
Pick 9: Jonas Björkman/Max Mirnyi - Wayne Black/Kevin Ullyett
Play: Jonas Björkman/Max Mirnyi
Odd: 1.65
Stake 10

tailing you on this one big man
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:05 PM   #14

Pick 10: Lleyton Hewitt - Jarkko Nieminen (Total Games)
Play: Under 36.5
Stake 10

lost
Total return: -10 units.

Last edited by MalmöKrampan : 09-09-2005 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:12 AM   #15

Pick 11: Roger Federer - David Nalbandian (Total Games)
Play: Over 37
Odd: 1.80
Stake 15 units

Lost

Total return: -15 units

Last edited by MalmöKrampan : 09-09-2005 at 09:31 AM.