Tricky Galacticos Tuesday - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2005, 09:05 PM   #16
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tricky Galacticos Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
sure thing

Can Berdych beat Rochus coz I'm perilously close to putting the amount I lost on the Grand Final on it.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2005, 09:15 PM   #17
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute

Karlovic @ 2.25
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:15 PM   #18
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Can Berdych beat Rochus coz I'm perilously close to putting the amount I lost on the Grand Final on it.
I am a big fan of Berdman, but I'm not touching this match.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:16 PM   #19
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw that Beck gobbled up some Kiwi earlier this year on HC...so no bet for me, even if the mad German is in good form

I would have tried Dulko but Patty is on home grounds...
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:20 PM   #20
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

If Berdych loses I officially quit gambling, I can't tell you how much I've just stuck on him.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:23 PM   #21

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Berdych loses I officially quit gambling, I can't tell you how much I've just stuck on him.
Great money menagment
Old 10-17-2005, 09:26 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
MK - the match really is 50/50 tho...

That's exactly why i took Karlovic at such odd..
Old 10-17-2005, 09:35 PM   #23
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
Great money menagment
Indeed

I wish for BG to ban me from this room if Berdych loses, I will cut myself off from gambling.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:38 PM   #24
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

If only my dear mother knew how much I put on Berdych. I think she'd disown me
Old 10-17-2005, 09:44 PM   #25

Quote:
If only my dear mother knew how much I put on Berdych. I think she'd disown me
Yeah if she only knew about that lunchmoney..
Old 10-17-2005, 09:47 PM   #26
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Yeah if she only knew about that lunchmoney..
if only I was still at the betting with lunchmoney stage. I'd give anything to still get excited by a tiny bet.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #27
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
I'm just surprised you chose that match of all of them. Why not Verdasco today...or Hanescu? Berdman hasn't done anything in ages, Ollie is red hot and plays giant-servers quite well.
I would never back against PHM. And Hanescu is unreliable. I'm just amazed at Berdman's odds, he's good indoors. Oli has done ok recently, but nothing special. Its also kind of some frustration from my big losses on Saturday being let out. I'm scared, I need Prabs to console me
Old 10-17-2005, 09:50 PM   #28

Quote:
if only I was still at the betting with lunchmoney stage. I'd give anything to still get excited by a tiny bet.
Well, it's quite easy actually:

Stake all your winnings you ever had and lose and start all over again betting with lunchmoney

Old 10-17-2005, 09:51 PM   #29
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Well, it's quite easy actually:

Stake all your winnings you ever had and lose and start all over again betting with lunchmoney

mummy doesn't give me lunch money anymore I'm a big boy.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:52 PM   #30
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Never say never, especially when it comes to betting against dear PHM. He could lead 6-3 6-3 5-2 in a GS and it would still be good to stake something against him
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote