Tricky Galacticos Tuesday - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-18-2005, 10:51 PM   #136
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tricky Galacticos Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzinLondon
Good luck adee gee!

My tip: In the womens

GOLOVIN over Ivanovic @ 1.73
:retard::retard::retard::retard::retard:
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2005, 10:58 PM   #137
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Parlay:

Ferrero x Youzhny - $1.95

good luck to you all

ferrero

bet lost
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 08:15 AM   #138
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Spainish Day Part 2 continues,can see all 4 players going through!!!!Best bet of the day!!Juan Carlos Ferrero over the Beast Max Mirnyi!!!!JCF will take him down in straights sets IMO!!!!Add 4 pics to record!!!!

30 units on JCF 1.47 over Mirnyi!!!!
10 units on Verdasco 2.15 over Gonzalez!!!!
10 units on Ferrer 1.85 over Calleri!!!!!Costa came out of the woods to play Calleri and it showed big time!!!!
10 units on JCF/Moya double!!!!Carlos should take care of Pipo,Moya is startin to find his feet abit more,its usually the time of year when he goes sick and is in good form for the Aus Open only to get injured b2b years,i think it was his ankle and maybe shoulder the year b4 that!!!!

Leans on Grosjean/Beck/Rusedski/O Rochus!!!!also C Rochus took Blake to 3 sets in his previous defeated match,maybe abit of value there if Monfils still has injury cloud over him!!!!

Adding!!!
5 units Grosjean/Misha/Moya/Verdasco at 6.15!!!!wit a 2 unit backbet of Ginepri at 6.50 at Tab,come out more on top if Seba cleans up!!!!
Words cannot describe how i feel on JCF n Verdasco-Speechless!!!Cant even trust a Spainard at home these days!!!Layed off Ferrer and he happens to win thanks to Calleri choking!!!!Back to the drawing board
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote