NHL Monday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2005, 05:19 PM   #1
country flag coreyschucky

coreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond repute
Default NHL Monday

NHL YTD: 25-21-2 (+1.64 units)
ML: 15-11 (-.85 units)
GL: 2-3-2 (-1.36 units)
O/U: 8-7 (+3.85 units)

Light day today but I've got a few plays that I've made.

1* Florida Panthers/New York Rangers Under 6.5 (-156)

Two very good goaltenders matchup up in this game tonight. So far I've been very impressed with the play of Henrik Lundqvist this season. I felt all along he would surpass Weekes as the #1 goalie and with his play so far I can't see why that won't happen very soon. We all know about Luongo's great start. Two teams who I don't consider offensive powerhouses and two very good goaltenders here. Just see a 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 4-2 type game here.

1* Detroit Red Wings (-165) Over San Jose Sharks - Includes regulation, ot and shootout
1* Detroit Red Wings/San Jose Sharks Over 5.5 (-140)

IMO two of the best teams in the West square off in this one. At this point I have to back the red hot Wings. They've been extremely impressive to date this season. I'm a big fan of San Jose team this year but until they beat an upper echelon team I'll go against them in this type of game. I think the Over has great possibilites. Both team have shown the knack for scoring. San Jose has managed at least 2 goals in every one of there games this season and they've also conceded quite a few goals. Expect a 5-2 or 5-3 type game.

1* Calgary Flames (-113) Over Phoenix Coyotes - regulation

I'm still going to fade the Coyotes. I just don't think they have the quality this season. I expected great things from Calgary this season and I think they might have finally showed some signs of it with a solid 3-0 win over Edmonton on Saturday. Kiprusoff played exceptionally well and finally showed some of his old form. Took the regulation line cause it's much more reasonable then the overall line.

Good Luck to All!!!!
coreyschucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2005, 03:31 AM   #2
country flag coreyschucky

coreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NHL Monday

Recap: 2-2 (-.53 units)

NHL YTD: 27-23-2 (+1.11 units)
ML: 16-12 (-.98 units)
GL: 2-3-2 (-1.36 units)
O/U: 9-8 (+3.45 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!
coreyschucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote