Swisha Saturday - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2005, 06:29 AM   #16
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swisha Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Taking Blake1.40 to the PIGGY BANK over Rochus-James on another level to Rochus ATM!!Lubo at 1.30 is good for a double!!!!Stickin wit Blake 1.40/Lubo 1.30 as best bets 2nite!!!!

Leans-
Andreev 1.57 will take care of his countrymen Tursunov,but has played alot of tennis lately and could be a factor!!
Kunitsyn is great value for an upset an definetely worth more then a shot at 3.30!!!
Stepanek over Ferrero,Radek seems to be the more solid of the two,JCF is always a worry!!!
Srichaphan over Sanguinetti,Davides had the best of the Thai Tiger but i feel Paradorn can take this match if he wants too!!!!
WELCOME BACK CHAMP!!!!!!!!

Where you been? did you fly over to some of the playoff games or something?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2005, 06:41 AM   #17
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
WELCOME BACK CHAMP!!!!!!!!

Where you been? did you fly over to some of the playoff games or something?
Man i could only wish Jimbo the playoffs are going off!!!Boston n Yankees out already Champ just living wit a few mates at a unit for a few weeks wit no internet access Good to see ya again,and keep doin what you do best, makin those bookies bleed Have a good weekend
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:14 AM   #18
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Man i could only wish Jimbo the playoffs are going off!!!Boston n Yankees out already Champ just living wit a few mates at a unit for a few weeks wit no internet access Good to see ya again,and keep doin what you do best, makin those bookies bleed Have a good weekend
Mate, they're bleeding alright... but I'm bleeding dry without your baseball tips...

Old 10-15-2005, 04:11 PM   #19
Banned!

nice work jez

Old 10-15-2005, 05:43 PM   #20
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
Dulko @ 4.50
Lost...good thing I didn't follow that match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
Ljubo X Andreev @ 2.10
Won...but same comment as above
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote