~ Vamos Feña en Madrid ~ - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2005, 08:43 PM   #31
country flag olimpo

olimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ Vamos Feña en Madrid ~

You are so lucky Val - I think I' ll have to move to France if I can't move to Chile

Best of luck Fernando beat him in his own house – you can do it!!!

¡Vamos Feña!
olimpo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2005, 08:59 PM   #32
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimpo
You are so lucky Val - I think I' ll have to move to France if I can't move to Chile

Best of luck Fernando beat him in his own house – you can do it!!!

¡Vamos Feña!
The commentators have just given the schedule for tomorrow. I won't have Fernando's match, cause I'll have JCF instead, I can't believe it , it's because of the Champions League !!! I hate football sometimes !!

I was sure that I'll have the wrong match I'm so lucky sometimes !!

Anyway, I'll be with Fernando behind my computer !!! Vamos Fernando, you can do it !!!

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:35 PM   #33
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Feña against Verdasco!!!!

beat him!!!! you can do it !!!!!

VAMOS !!!!

I'll try to tape the match

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:01 PM   #34
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: ~ Vamos Feña en Madrid ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
Sorry, I'll be off the topic. I thought of you Radical I know someone who has been to the Stockholm Open last week, she doesn't like the French players, but she met Paulo and she told me that he has been very nice to her, cause she asked him where Thomas E. was practricing.. Well, he and his coach have been nice to her, she was surprised. And, I may have the match Paulo/Verdasco tonight on tv, cause it will start at 8.00 pm. I'll think of you
Lol I think of you when talk about Thomas. Since she doesn't like French players,do you know why did she ask him about the place that Thomas was? Also I heard no one wants to take a pic with him in Madrid,poor Paulo.
I had to do the annoying power point so just watched a bit and recorded the match.It was 2.00am when the match started in my country and I was falling asleep before. Thank god I suddenly woke up and just missed a bit of his training session but I still hate that. His looks rocks! But his game was ,Verdasco's serve was so great,so his return was always too short or powerless,the Spaniard hit so fast and well and sometimes he can't catch up with his rhythm, he seemed not had many strength to hit strokes,oh why is he that thin? But the nice thing is he was so calm and concentrated even though he made one easy smash error and gave Verdasco 3 bps.I thought he could have been bad-tempered Feña! Feña should be careful of Verdasco.Hit more aces and be patient to beat him.Hope he will take revenge for Paulo loss.
Btw I hope Feña doesn't mind I talk about Paulo too much here when he sees this thread.

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:04 PM   #35
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ Vamos Feña en Madrid ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
French commentators are sad, as you can imagine.

Congrats to Verdasco who played well, hope he won't play well tomorrow
French commentators are too right to say this!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
Old 10-17-2005, 11:38 PM   #36
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Please Verdasco serve like the 2º set today and you will help to our bad boy!

Vamos Feña, you can do it!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:28 AM   #37
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I like both Fernandos but tomorrow I want Fena to beat Fer [Fer DID win today, after all -- one of the few Spaniards who did after Feli played a not so good match vs. a ho hum Seb to lose it].

I think WE get Moya/Volandri [Vamos, Charly! I'm not a fan of Pippo at all.] so Fena HAS to win or I won't see him at all this week!! I wish we could see Juanqui too -- I am worried he won't make R2... too bad he just missed being seeded... he s have won Vienna... so sad for him...

VAMOS, OSITO!!!!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 04:27 AM   #38
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck against Fer tomorrow Fena! VAMOS!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 03:42 PM   #39
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

Wink Re: ~ Vamos Feña en Madrid ~

Probably I can watch this match, vamos Feña!

Old 10-18-2005, 03:51 PM   #40
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I will watch the match in ESPN ... Vamos Feña!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 06:00 PM   #41
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Who wants to swap my match on tv against Fernando's match LOL LOL

Cross our fingers for Gonzo, he will be the best tonight

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 10-18-2005, 07:12 PM   #42
country flag FelipeMIA89

FelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipeMIA89 has a reputation beyond repute

VAMOS GONZO!!! U can do it!!!
FelipeMIA89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 07:50 PM   #43
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos y buena suerte Fena.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #44
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

Talking Re: ~ Vamos Feña en Madrid ~

Well done! Feña won the tight match 6-3 1-6 6-3!
They don't broadcast now.Tomorrow better show this match!

Old 10-18-2005, 10:08 PM   #45
country flag enqvistfan

Congratulations Feña, you have made a good job
Buena suerte for the next match

Good luck tomorrow in the double match ..even if it will be tough

Para siempre Gonzo

Last edited by enqvistfan : 10-18-2005 at 10:29 PM.