SUICIDE STOCKHOLM: DAY FIVE PICKS! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-13-2005, 09:34 PM   #1
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default SUICIDE STOCKHOLM: DAY FIVE PICKS!

SUICIDE STOCKHOLM DAY FIVE PICKS!

How to play Suicide Stockholm:
- You have until beginning of match play to pick your player. Once the matches have started, you cannot pick a player. Go here to see the GMT for when matches begin play.
- Pick one player per day (not per round) to win; if he wins, you are still in the game, if he loses, you are out.
- If you pick a player who retires during matchplay or suddenly withdraws before a match, you are out.
- If you pick a player whose match is rescheduled for the next day, your original pick still stands.
- if you find that the only remaining players left are ones you have already picked, then you are out.
- No changing your mind! Once you've picked a player, it sticks.
- Here's a tool to help you figure out time zones (Stockholm)
- VCASH AWARD FOR WINNER(S)! Bank Of MTF is offering a vcash award to the lucky winner(s) of Suicide Moscow. Multiple winners will split the prize.
- in order to win this vcash pot, the winner(s) must have picked a player to win every day of the tournament; no sick/off days allowed.
- Good luck

Matches begin at 1:00pm local (Stockholm) time so please use the World Clock link above to figure out the time you have to get your pick in before the day’s matches begin. Thanks!

REMEMBER: Once you’ve picked a player, you cannot pick him again for the rest of the tournament.

STOCKHOLM OOP – DAY FIVE – Friday, October 14, 2005
James BLAKE (USA) vs Alberto MARTIN (ESP)
Olivier ROCHUS (BEL) vs Jonas BJORKMAN (SWE)
Thomas JOHANSSON (SWE) vs Paradorn SRICHAPHAN (THA)
Davide SANGUINETTI (ITA) vs Rainer SCHUETTLER (GER)

It’s getting down to the wire now. Choose wisely and good luck!

Below are the suicider's previous picks
virex – Schuettler, Blake, Johansson, O. Rochus
ostm89 – Schuettler, Bastl, Bjorkman, Srichaphan
Sandra – Schuettler, Blake, O. Rochus, Srichaphan
linus – Schuettler, Blake, O. Rochus, Srichaphan

SUICIDE STOCKHOLM DAY FIVE PICKS:
virex – Srichaphan
ostm89 – Sanguinetti
Sandra – Sanguinetti
linus – Sanguinetti
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 10-14-2005 at 03:20 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2005, 09:56 PM   #2
country flag virex

virex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SUICIDE STOCKHOLM: DAY FIVE PICKS!

srichaphan
(i´m screwed)
virex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:56 PM   #3
country flag ostm89

ostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond reputeostm89 has a reputation beyond repute

day 5 - sanguinetti
ostm89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 08:36 AM   #4
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

sanguinetti
Old 10-14-2005, 09:19 AM   #5
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

this game is so cruel for not allowing to pick the same player

i think even some guy here stay into the last day, he would have no guy to choose coz the both are in previous list

well, me ready to lose again

today -- Davide
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 08:02 PM   #6
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

STOCKHOLM DAY FIVE RESULTS
Blake def Martin 6-1 6-2
O. Rochus def Bjorkman 1-6 7-6 6-2
Srichaphan def Johansson 2-6 6-1 6-4
Sanguinetti def Schuettler 6-4 6-3

So here we have it, the Stockholm four: Blake, Rochus, Srichaphan, and Sanguinetti. Eclectic group, isn’t it? Unfortunately for most of you, even though your picks won today, there's no one left for you to pick. This will be the end of the road for you so pick your poison: hemlock, hangman, or firing squad?

Below are the suicider's previous picks
virex – Schuettler, Blake, Johansson, O. Rochus, Srichaphan
ostm89 – Schuettler, Bastl, Bjorkman, Srichaphan, Sanguinetti
Sandra – Schuettler, Blake, O. Rochus, Srichaphan, Sanguinetti
linus – Schuettler, Blake, O. Rochus, Srichaphan, Sanguinetti

With the completion of today’s matches, virex, Sandra, and linus are officially out of the game. They have no more players to pick. Congratulations to the three of you for making it this far. Hope to see you all for Suicide Madrid.

The SF is as far as we'll be getting with Suicide Moscow. Although ostm89 has two picks left (Rochus and Blake), they are unfortunately playing each other in the SF. So come the final, ostm will not have a player left to pick either. Good job anyway, for getting to the SFs ostm.

SUICIDE STOCKHOLM DAY FIVE VICTIMS
virex
Sandra
linus
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 10-14-2005 at 08:07 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote