NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In MADRID! :-) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2005, 03:23 PM   #16
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In MADRID! :-)

Thanks Rosie for the report! I hope that you have a great time in Madrid and thanks for passing our wishes to Nico.

Vamos Nico!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2005, 09:34 PM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In Madrid! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Gaby is here in Madrid - and so am I I am only here for a few days though as I have to work on Wednesday next week, and I don't think I am qualified to tell Gaby how to do his job - but I will pass on the good wishes of all his fans here to him when I get the chance.

Bye for now from Madrid
Hey Rosie!

Yeah, I'm not qualified either to tell Gaby how to do his job, but I have to admit at the US Open, whenever Nico was having problems, I had this urge to go over to poor Gaby and say - Gaby por favor, do something!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome time in Madrid - so jealous! I love Spain, I love Madrid, and I love seeing our Nico!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 09:46 PM   #18
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In MADRID! :-)

Gracias to KidNicky for finding this.

This is a translation from the Madrid site - Nico did a clinic with the kids:

Massú, protagonist in the Clinic de Marca

The Chilean has enjoyed auditing this afternoon with various children in the number one training court.

Madrid, 15 of October, 2005 – Nicolas Massú has audited this afternoon with various children in the number training trail one in the development of the Clinic organized by the sports newspaper Marca.

The Chilean has been shown very nice with the kids, that have left the sideways timidity to dispute some so much one quarrelled with their relaxed rival one.

“I have passed it myself very well. I like this type of activity, I am used to participating in clinics in my country. To the boys likes to know the players and here they have the opportunity to do it”, has commented the double medalist of gold in the Olympic Games of Athens '04, that is very popular among the public of the Madrid Arena since the edition of 2003, when he reached the end.

“I agree of that tournament”, he comments with a smile. “I played against Roddick and the spectators encouraged me a lot, because if I beat him, Ferrero maintained the number one of the world. I expect to complete a good action also this year”.

Massú has entered the main picture of the Masters Series Madrid thanks to the invitation that granted marca.com. In the voting surpassed Alberto Martin, James Blake and Gael Monfils.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:01 AM   #19
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In Madrid! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Hey Rosie!

Yeah, I'm not qualified either to tell Gaby how to do his job, but I have to admit at the US Open, whenever Nico was having problems, I had this urge to go over to poor Gaby and say - Gaby por favor, do something!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome time in Madrid - so jealous! I love Spain, I love Madrid, and I love seeing our Nico!
Then you would have been jealous of me this morning because Nico and Gaby were having breakfast at the next table And no - I didn't talk to them apart from "hola" - they were deep in conversation, it would have been rude to interrupt, and I was with my friends. For those with a sartorial interest - Nico was wearing black tracksuit bottoms (with a white stripe down the side) and a lime green T-shirt - his hair was still wet from the shower and was tied loosely in a ponytail. Gaby was in shorts and a tracksuit top. They seemed fine.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 01:23 PM   #20
country flag NicoFan

Whoa...kind of sexy sounding - Nico with loosely tied back wet hair....lol!!!!!!!!!

Me bad...

Thanks for that description Rosie...made my day!
Old 10-16-2005, 01:24 PM   #21
country flag NicoFan

Draw news:

Looking for a more friendly draw to put here but until I can find one, Nico plays a Qualifier in the first round, and if he wins, plays ToJo.

A qualifier can still be tough - but no matter who it is, sure is better than getting Rafa or another seeded player!

BUENA SUERTE NICO!!
Old 10-16-2005, 01:52 PM   #22
country flag NicoFan

This is funny - Nico and Guille helped with the main draw today...wonder if an official had to get between the two of them again...lol!!!

From the Madrid site:

The final picture is known today at 1:00 o'clock

Coria and Massú been present in the drawing, that is going to count with the better players of the world. Madrid, 16 of October, 2005 - The luck of the 48 participants of the Masters Series Madrid will be in the hands of the Argentine Guillermo Coria and the Chilean Nicolas Massú, finalist in 2003. They accompanied by Manolo Santana, the South American will be the responsible for carrying out the drawing of the main picture, predicted for today Sunday at 1:00 o'clock in the Madrid Arena.
Old 10-16-2005, 02:44 PM   #23
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Main Draw

1)Rafael Nadal - Bye
Qualifier vs Victor Hanescu
Filippo Volandri vs Carlos Moya
(13)Tommy Robredo - Bye
(10)Radek Stepanek - Bye
Tim Henman vs Taylor Dent
Mikhail Youzhny vs Jose Acasuso
(7)Gaston Gaudio - Bye

(3)Nikolay Davydenko - Bye
Nicolas Kiefer vs Karol Beck
Feliciano Lopez vs Sebastien Grosjean
(16)Robby Ginepri
(11)David Ferrer - Bye
Qualifier vs Albert Costa
Juan Carlos Ferrero vs Max Mirnyi
(6)Mariano Puerta - Bye

(8)Ivan Ljubicic - Bye
Jiri Novak vs Qualifier
Tomas Berdych vs Olivier Rochus
(12)Mario Ancic - Bye
(15)Fernando Gonzalez - Bye
Paul-Henri Mathieu vs Fernando Verdasco
Gael Monfils vs Qualifier
(4)Guillermo Coria - Bye

(5)David Nalbandian - Bye
Jurgen Melzer vs Vincent Spadea
Nicolas Massu vs Qualifier
(9)Thomas Johansson - Bye
(14)Dominik Hrbaty - Bye
Tommy Haas vs Andrei Pavel
Greg Rusedski vs Qualifier
(2)Andy Roddick - Bye

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 08:05 PM   #24
country flag NicoFan

Nico will play Chela tomorrow!

BUENA SUERTE NICO!!

VAMOS VAMOS!!!

And because its on the main stadium - I'll get to see it on TV - well I can tape it and watch it when I get home. Yeay!

MADRID ARENA - 1130
Agustin CALLERI (ARG) v Albert COSTA (ESP)
Nicolas MASSU (CHI) v Juan Ignacio CHELA (ARG)

not before 1600
Feliciano LOPEZ (ESP) v Sebastien GROSJEAN (FRA)

not before 2000
Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA) v Fernando VERDASCO (ESP)
Taylor DENT (USA) v Tim HENMAN (GBR)

PISTA ALCALA - 1300
Victor HANESCU (ROM) v Tomas ZIB (CZE)
Jurgen MELZER (AUT) v Vincent SPADEA (USA)
Tommy HAAS (GER) v Andrei PAVEL (ROM)
Jiri NOVAK (CZE) v Alberto MARTIN (ESP)
Old 10-16-2005, 08:32 PM   #25
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico y buena suerte.
Old 10-16-2005, 11:22 PM   #26
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico, please win the match!!!

Old 10-17-2005, 02:53 AM   #27
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck and VAMOS! Nico!!!

And thanks for Nico report Rosie-hope you're having a great time in Madrid!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 03:58 AM   #28
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rosie for the report!! You're right! we're jelous lol!

And another match on monday?? damn! and against Chela?? damn again! anyway hoping the best for tomorrow

Vamos Nico!! You can do it sweetie!!! Buena Suerte!!

So funny that Nico was helping in the draw with Coria, thank God that I'm not in Madrid

NicoFan... Great that you'll have the match! at least now I'll have a full report lol!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:25 AM   #29
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

now massu vs chela in madrid espn+
Attached Images
File Type: jpg madrid01.jpg (72.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg madrid02.jpg (46.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg madrid03.jpg (50.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg madrid04.jpg (48.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg madrid05.jpg (42.3 KB, 3 views)
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 12:05 PM   #30
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Thanks for the pics alexito

Nico is down 2-6 1-2