Tommy playing in Vienna this week! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2005, 03:03 AM   #16
country flag Hasilicious

Hasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond reputeHasilicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy playing in Vienna this week!

Hey Neely, what are the 3 tournaments Tommy has left? Madrid, Paris, and what?
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2005, 03:23 AM   #17
country flag tom&ni

tom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond repute

If...Stockholm?
tom&ni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 03:37 AM   #18
country flag tom&ni

tom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond reputetom&ni has a reputation beyond repute

Are we supposed to be lifting his spirits here? If he reads this he'll most likely wanna jump out of the window! Alright, so he DIDN'T have the greatest of seasons, but like he said once, the # 2 thing and all that is behind, part of a different moment in his life. Now he's got to keep up with all these new young and very powerful players Nadal-style and that's not easy task. Still, he continues playing his classiest tennis, which -let me say this- many of today's players ABSOLUTELY LACK! (including -let me say this- FedEx, who bores me to death everytime) Tennis is not all about winning points and getting on top, it's the pleasure of watching an amazing tennis the sort of players of Tommy or Andre can only give, and that's why I support Tommy's tennis so much. He gives something that makes people stick to the match (exceptions are rare)
He took Germany back to the WG this year, and won the WTC for Germany too. He did a lot this year, considering he injured his ankle in the middle of the tour, and it ain't easy coming back from that like he did. I admire him for his endless optimism, his energy and his "never giving up" attitude, even though he may not be playing his best lately, which, btw, I absolutely disagree with.

P.S.: I'm not pissed off, btw...
tom&ni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 09:07 AM   #19
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasilicious
Hey Neely, what are the 3 tournaments Tommy has left? Madrid, Paris, and what?
Madrid, Basel and Paris i think...
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 11:21 AM   #20
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

tom&ni, it's totally okay when you're saying that tennis is not all about winning. Sure, that's why I'm not only supporting the players that are winning all the time and just because of the fact that they win. And again right that Tommy's style is great to watch and nobody would agree more with you saying that Federer is boring to watch! His ability and will to come back after each injury blow again and again has to be admired, but for next season he has to try aiming higher because he's simply better than what he could show this season. First of all I hope he can play without injuries or personal troubles. And second I hope for better results because with some pieces of success lots of things are going easier again and he is enjoying it himself more again to get a spice.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:57 PM   #21
country flag Jogy

Jogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm was disappoint about Tommys result to Ljubicic

Was tough round draw fro him in 2nd round to play Ljubicic but I say like Neely and can only hope Tommy play without injury next year, then result will come again because Tommy is just too good to not achieve big things if playing without injury and problems.

COME ON TOMMY!

and three tournament left this year for start attack

RAFA owns Fedclown ~~~ H2H record 14-7 -- ~~~ 3 different GS finals included
Byebye Fedjerk, your dominance period is over! Nadal will win like 10 more Slams!

Zero tolerance against dopers!
Jogy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 11:52 PM   #22
country flag Jogy

Jogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond repute

picture from tournament of tommy:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tommy1.jpg (45.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Tommy2.jpg (82.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Tommy3.jpg (38.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Tommy4.jpg (83.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Tommy5.jpg (40.3 KB, 8 views)

RAFA owns Fedclown ~~~ H2H record 14-7 -- ~~~ 3 different GS finals included
Byebye Fedjerk, your dominance period is over! Nadal will win like 10 more Slams!

Zero tolerance against dopers!
Jogy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote