Browse your reputation history - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2005, 08:27 PM   #31

Default Re: Browse your reputation history

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose
grey comes from someone who doesn't have enough rep points
Thanks for clearing that up for us. I have never seen the color grey before.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2005, 03:09 PM   #32
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntorcida
I got some grey reputation from some members? What is that all about?
The funny thing about gray reps is that you never know if the preson tried to bad or good-rep you, unless a comment is left.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 05:41 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Blues
The funny thing about gray reps is that you never know if the preson tried to bad or good-rep you, unless a comment is left.
LOL that is right I don't know if I ever gave anyone a gray rep or not, but I always post a comment so that would have let the person know. Good thing I did comments because I really didn't know anything about a gray rep
Old 12-09-2005, 08:34 PM   #34
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose
grey comes from someone who doesn't have enough rep points
Or someone who doesn't have enough posts. Can't remember 50 or 100?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 05:40 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I didn't know that either so I'm very glad I put comments with all my Reps
Old 02-24-2006, 03:28 PM   #36
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

Would please explain me what this reputation thing is all about?I searched in the FAQ but didn't find anything....or maybe I just can't search properly!
Sorry,I really feel dumb!

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:33 AM   #37

Oh dear I'm not very good at explaining things, but I'll try to help you. When you see a post you like you can good Rep that person. When you see a post you don't like you can bad Rep that person. Look at the bottom of your post under where it says vCash. In your post if I wanted to Rep you for that post I would click on the 4th symbol. Take a good look at that symbol because not all posts have the same symbols. When you clink on the Rep symbol a screen
will come up asking you if you approve or disapprove of the post. You clink on whichever one it is and there is a space for a comment if you wish to make one and then I believe it says submit. And when you click on that you have Repped somebody. I hope this helped at least some as you can see I'm not very good at explaining things Oh BTW you can find your Rep History in your control panel called "User CP".

Last edited by 16681 : 02-25-2006 at 03:37 AM.
Old 02-25-2006, 04:41 PM   #38
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Mae!Thank you very much,you've been really clever!!
Ok I'll start repping posts!

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 03:00 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiyako
Hello Mae!Thank you very much,you've been really clever!!
Ok I'll start repping posts!
If you figured out how to Rep by my explaination, you are the one that is really clever I thought I would just confuse you, but I'm glad everything worked out for you
Old 03-26-2006, 01:30 AM   #40
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Blues
Oh my, the first rep that i left was blank. I was really new here, i'm not sure if i had enough points or posts for it to count as a good rep. I gess i owe that person another rep then.
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:25 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by napki
Oh my, the first rep that i left was blank. I was really new here, i'm not sure if i had enough points or posts for it to count as a good rep. I gess i owe that person another rep then.
That has made me think of another point about Reps.
If you do get a Rep that isn't Red or Green, how does it count in your Rep points or does it just not count?
Old 03-30-2006, 02:43 PM   #42
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
it is 50 i think
Old 03-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
it is 50 i think
Do you know Corinna if those Reps that are neither Red or Green count in your total Rep points?
Old 03-30-2006, 04:38 PM   #44
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Do you know Corinna if those Reps that are neither Red or Green count in your total Rep points?
No, grey dots have no rep points
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:35 PM   #45

Thanks Lee