*~Feli's Blog, News & Articles~* - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2006, 11:26 PM   #31
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~Feli News&Articles~*

hmm I asked Sjeng Schalken if he knew why Feli wasn't in Rotterdam....he told me Feli was tired..... Sjeng said it's really hard if you do the Aussie tour, play DC and Marseille...the journey down under "kills" most players. Of course we're NOT too tired to play Dubai Most players who cancelled Rotterdam will go to Dubai....
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2006, 10:50 AM   #32
country flag ms_kt

ms_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond reputems_kt has a reputation beyond repute

HI... would love to have a full version of this...PLs...my email is: karen15_37@hotmail.com

Vamos Nando
ms_kt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 07:03 PM   #33
country flag federated

federated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond repute

apparently feli has been practicing with agassi in dubai:

http://menstennisforums.com/showpost...8&postcount=10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLICK
Just seen Rafa's mate Feliciano practising with Agassi. He was hitting with his shirt off and looked almost as ripped as the guy in my avatar! Unfortunately, his strokes were not nearly as ripped inside the court, and he was shouting out in Spanish most of the time to Andre's amusement. Agassi was moving ok and looked healthy. Don't think he's timing the ball quite as well as he'd like yet though.

Federer is not from our planet. He is beyond anything you could even dream about. -Nick Bollettieri

FEDERER*NADAL*LOPEZ*GASQUET*SODERLING*NALBANDIAN
federated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:54 PM   #34
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

26.04.2006 - 16:50h.

SE DISPUTARÁ ENTRE EL 21 Y 27 DE MAYO EN DUSSELDORF

Ferrer, Verdasco y Feliciano defenderán a España en la Copa del Mundo

David Ferrer, Fernando Verdasco y Feliciano López serán los tenistas que defenderán el pabellón español en la Copa del Mundo por equipos que se disputará entre el 21 y 27 de mayo en Dusseldorf (Alemania). Esta competición está destinada a las ocho mejores naciones del tenis mundial, una clasificación que se establece, año tras año, en base a la clasificación de la ATP.

La competición se disputa en dos grupos de cuatro equipos y dentro de cada uno de ellos todos se enfrentarán con todos a un partido. En cada confrontación habrá dos partidos individuales y uno de dobles. Los dos vencedores de cada grupo disputarán la final.

La competición, que alcanza este año su vigésimo novena edición, reparte 1,85 millones de euros en premios y ya ha sido ganada por España en cuatro ocasiones, en su debut, en 1978 (Manuel Orantes y José Higueras), en 1983 (Angel Giménez, Manuel Orantes, José Higueras, Fernando Luna), en 1992 (Luis Bruguera, Sergi Bruguera, Emili Sánchez, Sergio Casal) y en 1997 (Albert Costa, Felix Mantilla, Tomás Carbonell, Francisco Roig).
Old 08-21-2006, 06:32 AM   #35
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Default Re: *~Feli's Blog, News & Articles~*

Quote:
www.atptennis.com

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hello everyone from New Haven.

I arrived here yesterday from Cincinnati, catching a 7am flight, which was sort of tough. Tonight is the players party from 6 to 9 in a bar close to the hotel. I will go to that but won't be too late as I play my first match tomorrow. I also went to the party last year and just about all of the players were there. I remember having some pizza.

I had a nice surprise for the tournament director Anne Worcester. I spoke to her on the courts today and told her that Rafa was coming to get in some practice. It's too early for him to go to New York to practice as none of the players are there. You can imagine that Ann was very surprised, but because the draw had already been made she knew there was no point asking if Rafa wanted to play the event.

Rafa wants to practice here today and tomorrow. Today he couldn't find anyone to hit with so he hit with my coach. The fans were very surprised to see him here and when word started to get around it became packed around his practice court. Tomorrow I think he's going to practice with Blake.

Rafa and I are doubles partners and very good friends. We share almost everything and practice a lot together. It's good to be around a guy with so much energy! We became friends during a year when we shared a coach, Francisco Roig. He still sometimes helps Rafa when Uncle Toni is not with him.

I practiced twice today - first with David Ferrer and then with Boris Pashanski - and also did some fitness work.

I didn't check email today but I did get a text message from my brother. He's just flown into New York from Madrid and he's brought some friends with him. His message was just a basic one: "I had a safe flight. We've just arrived. We're getting a taxi and going to the hotel.

Thanks for reading my first post. Check back for another one after my match against Volandri tomorrow.

Last edited by Carlita : 08-21-2006 at 09:12 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:14 AM   #36
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. I canty wait....hopefully he talks about his hair bands......
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:26 PM   #37
country flag silver7

silver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond repute

Great I´m looking forward to his next post
Rafael Nadal
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Tommy Robredo

DANKE DEUTSCHLAND

Marat Safin Mischa Zverev
silver7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:29 PM   #38
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully it will be good!
Old 08-21-2006, 06:46 PM   #39
country flag Brego

Brego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
Quote:
Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hello everyone from New Haven.

I arrived here yesterday from Cincinnati, catching a 7am flight, which was sort of tough. Tonight is the players party from 6 to 9 in a bar close to the hotel. I will go to that but won't be too late as I play my first match tomorrow. I also went to the party last year and just about all of the players were there. I remember having some pizza.

I had a nice surprise for the tournament director Anne Worcester. I spoke to her on the courts today and told her that Rafa was coming to get in some practice. It's too early for him to go to New York to practice as none of the players are there. You can imagine that Ann was very surprised, but because the draw had already been made she knew there was no point asking if Rafa wanted to play the event.

Rafa wants to practice here today and tomorrow. Today he couldn't find anyone to hit with so he hit with my coach. The fans were very surprised to see him here and when word started to get around it became packed around his practice court. Tomorrow I think he's going to practice with Blake.

Rafa and I are doubles partners and very good friends. We share almost everything and practice a lot together. It's good to be around a guy with so much energy! We became friends during a year when we shared a coach, Francisco Roig. He still sometimes helps Rafa when Uncle Toni is not with him.

I practiced twice today - first with David Ferrer and then with Boris Pashanski - and also did some fitness work.

I didn't check email today but I did get a text message from my brother. He's just flown into New York from Madrid and he's brought some friends with him. His message was just a basic one: "I had a safe flight. We've just arrived. We're getting a taxi and going to the hotel.

Thanks for reading my first post. Check back for another one after my match against Volandri tomorrow.

Ooh thanks for this Carlita I can't seem to access the ATP
website today and wanted to read it.
Brego is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:32 AM   #40
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
www.atptennis.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

Hello again,
It was great to win my first round match against Volandri today but unfortunately my form didn't carry over to the golf course. In fact, if I played tennis the way I played golf, the result would have been like a 6-0, 6-0 loss to Roger Federer. I must have finished 15 or 16 over par for nine holes, so tell Tiger that he has nothing to worry about. More of the golfing disaster in a minute...

After my match I got something to eat in the players' restaurant and while waiting in line for some pasta I talked with Svetlana Kuznetsova. Earlier in her career she trained at the Sánchez-Casal Academy in Barcelona and she now lives in Barcelona, so she speaks very good Spanish. It had been a long time since I had seen her so we basically just asked her what she had been up to. She said that she lost to Hingis last week in her first tournament back since Wimbledon.

Then it was off to the golf course, which was just about 10 minutes away. That's the great thing about the States - you never have to go far to play golf. I really enjoy playing golf and play quite a bit during the year. But today was a very bad performance. The low light came on one of the par fours which had water in front of the tee and also water that came into play if you hit a long slice. So it was kind of a tough shot. (For those of you wondering, although I play tennis left-handed I play golf right-handed.)

I decided to go for safety to begin with and took out the four iron. But you really needed to hit quite a long shot to clear the water, which I didn't. Then I said 'Okay, it's time for the driver.' That was a mistake. It's a tough hole for the driver. Still, that didn't stop me using the driver again to put a third ball in the water. I just picked up my ball and gave up on the hole. Fortunately my playing partners - Luis Horna, my friend David and my coach, Galo Blanco - didn't give me too much of a hard time.

After Wimbledon I started working with both Galo and Albert Costa. As many of you know Albert is the father of twin girls, so he doesn't want to do too much traveling. But hopefully after the US Open you'll see him on the road with me a bit.

Last night I went to the players' party with David Ferrer and his coach but we arrived late - around 8.45 - and didn't stay too long. Although there was some light food we wanted to go to a restaurant and get a big serve of pasta to prepare for today's match. Rafa didn't come to the party. He practiced late so I think he just had room service at the hotel.

Tomorrow I play my second-round match against Jonas Bjorkman. With a Saturday final you have to play every day if you keep winning. Of course I would love to reach the final here like I did last year.

More tomorrow.

Old 08-22-2006, 07:40 AM   #41
country flag Xristos

Intresting...
Old 08-22-2006, 09:02 AM   #42
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Galo as Feli's coach? I've been a lil' bit lost lately... I need to be updated as soon as possible.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:14 AM   #43
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA_BCN
Galo as Feli's coach? I've been a lil' bit lost lately... I need to be updated as soon as possible.
Aliciaaaaaaaaa where have you been? I thought Galo has been Feli's coach for a while now.......
Old 08-22-2006, 09:33 AM   #44
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
Aliciaaaaaaaaa where have you been? I thought Galo has been Feli's coach for a while now.......
I was on holidays some weeks ago (I went to Alicante ). After I came back, I had a problem with my contact lenses (don't ask me what it was, I still don't know what happened to my eyes) and I barely could read the computer screen, so...no mtf for me 'til now.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:10 AM   #45
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA_BCN
I was on holidays some weeks ago (I went to Alicante ). After I came back, I had a problem with my contact lenses (don't ask me what it was, I still don't know what happened to my eyes) and I barely could read the computer screen, so...no mtf for me 'til now.
for your holiday and for your eye troubles.

Glad you're back