Moodie Saturday - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2005, 06:23 AM   #16
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moodie Saturday

Moodie (1 unit) - This will probably go to tie-breaks, and at these odds and with Moodie's mammoth serve, it's worth a shot

Monfils (3 units) - The guy is on fire, and it will take an inspired performance from Hrbaty to beat him at home

Ljubicic (6 units) - The indoor master. 'Nuff said!

Let's get this done

Last edited by adk : 10-08-2005 at 06:29 AM.
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2005, 06:46 AM   #17
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Davydenko all the way. Pound him.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:33 AM   #18
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
thank you sir.

and your 2+ winner is:

Cutie Krajicek x Bella Camerin @ 2.40

These 2 have put the better form on the board this week than their respective opponents, and are the classier players in each match regardless. On top of this, they are also much easier on the eye than the majority of their colleagues.
I also had that parlay, but reports now are that Camerin lost
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:51 AM   #19
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Davydenko all the way. Pound him.

giddyup bolar, thanks champ
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:58 AM   #20

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
giddyup bolar, thanks champ
Not a prob

Old 10-08-2005, 09:22 AM   #21
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
I also had that parlay, but reports now are that Camerin lost
yer, I really dont understand what happened with Camerin
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 09:23 AM   #22
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not a prob
that should be "not a prab"

Old 10-08-2005, 09:36 AM   #23
Banned!

I ain't so sure about Ljubo.

But Monfils is a go.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:37 AM   #24
Banned!

Bolar can't always be wrong... can he?

Old 10-08-2005, 11:16 AM   #25
country flag coup3z

coup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond repute

what do you say bout`
ljubo 2-1
and davy 2-1
both at 4,33 ? i guess it's going to be a 3 set match!
Old 10-08-2005, 11:41 AM   #26

Hrbaty X Davydenko @ $3.21

Hrbaty X Davydenko X Dementieva @ $5.59

Old 10-08-2005, 12:34 PM   #27
Banned!

Quote:

parlaying 3 slight favs who should all be outsiders, now that's :retard:.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:53 PM   #28
bad gambler

Quote:
Parlay:

Ancic x Ljubicic - $2.30

good luck

Bet won

I'm going to cut and paste this, change the price and post it in tomorrow's thread
Old 10-08-2005, 01:57 PM   #29
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bet won

I'm going to cut and paste this, change the price and post it in tomorrow's thread
Old 10-08-2005, 02:02 PM   #30
bad gambler

Quote:

i'm thinking of asking the mods to ban you from the tennis thread