Moodie Saturday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2005, 06:32 PM   #1
country flag coup3z

coup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moodie Saturday

I think it's obvoius why the title is like that, Wesley being a great surprise!

I think that a +4 hc agains Jarkko is quite safe don't u think?
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2005, 06:34 PM   #2
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moodie Saturday

Probably, Jarkko will win but it's quite likely that it'll go to tie breaks.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 07:19 PM   #3
country flag TennisMan85

TennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond repute

I am right. Woodie serve is unbreakable even against a reaonsable returner today. This time he will be up against a left hander Nieminen which may prove a bit difficult for him to win this time...
TennisMan85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:39 PM   #4
country flag DIRECT

DIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond reputeDIRECT has a reputation beyond repute

Vaidisova + Nieminen @ 2.00

Jarko can do it!
DIRECT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:45 PM   #5
bad gambler

one word:

LJUBICIC
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:36 AM   #6
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
one word:

LJUBICIC
apparently Soderling is better than Ljubo :retard:

Can someone who backed Soderling please tell me why the hell they are so stupid?

did you back Robin based on his good struggling wins over Zib and Luczak? - those 2 top notch players they are.

:retard:
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:48 AM   #7
bad gambler

i agree with moodie assessment, seems to be playing like an ATP player this week

but jarkko is so no bet
Old 10-08-2005, 01:52 AM   #8
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i agree with moodie assessment, seems to be playing like an ATP player this week

but jarkko is so no bet
Back Paratroopers instead in the Guineas.

Old 10-08-2005, 01:54 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Back Paratroopers instead in the Guineas.

I'm having a look at the Guineas as we speak

Mirza to beat Golovin - $2.20 (small play, this one is from the heart )

good luck
Old 10-08-2005, 02:13 AM   #10
Banned!

you're breaking my heart BG - and your double standards are certainly nothing to be admired.

Old 10-08-2005, 02:16 AM   #11
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

you're breaking my heart BG - and your double standards are certainly nothing to be admired.

you got what you wanted so shutup!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 02:30 AM   #12
Banned!

Quote:
you got what you wanted so shutup!!!

thank you sir.

and your 2+ winner is:

Cutie Krajicek x Bella Camerin @ 2.40

These 2 have put the better form on the board this week than their respective opponents, and are the classier players in each match regardless. On top of this, they are also much easier on the eye than the majority of their colleagues.

Last edited by its.like.that : 10-08-2005 at 02:33 AM.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:07 AM   #13
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

Phau over Ancic @ $3.85
Bank it!!
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 03:55 AM   #14
bad gambler

Parlay:

Ancic x Ljubicic - $2.30

good luck
Old 10-08-2005, 06:52 AM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
Parlay:

Ancic x Ljubicic - $2.30

good luck
I like your style

doubles with the croat davis cup team often pay off.