First Message - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
country flag Supporter

Supporter is on a distinguished road
Default First Message

Hello. There is a message telling me I am required to post here. So that is what I am doing. Sorry it's rather boring for everyone else, but one must obey the rules.
Supporter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2005, 08:54 PM   #2
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Message

you didnt really have to but, its okay welcome
Old 10-06-2005, 10:36 PM   #3
country flag Laura12

Laura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond reputeLaura12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."
-Henry Ford

"Always listen to the experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it."
-Robert Heinlein

Seat#136and proud

Gregor Schlierenzauer- Ski Flying World Champion!
Laura12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:04 PM   #4
country flag Supporter

Supporter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
you didnt really have to but, its okay welcome
It's all a bit confusing. There really was a message that said that I had to post something here otherwise I would never be allowed to post elsewhere. I apologise if I misunderstood it and have therefore forced you all to read a rather pointless message. But you were not the only ones to be annoyed. I must confess that I was slightly troubled, when I chose to register, suddenly to be told that I could not be approved for 28 days unless I paid a subscription. I paid, because I wanted to take part in the thread about the Mons tournament. And then I got that message saying I was first required to bore you all with an introductory message here.

I think it is a generational thing. You youngsters just love rules and regulations. When you get to my age you may, like me, begin to detest being bossed around. But then it will be too late. Another lot of teenagers will be in charge and you will have to do what they tell you. Sad really.
Supporter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 10:39 PM   #5
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:32 PM   #6
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

welcome
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote