Avatar for Robby - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-03-2005, 08:00 PM   #1

Default Avatar for Robby

Why isn't there a pre-defined image of Robby for an avatar?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2005, 08:14 PM   #2
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Avatar for Robby

tell me which picture you want and i will make you one
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:13 PM   #3

You have been following Robby for a long time so I wil let you pick, if you don't care
Old 10-03-2005, 10:30 PM   #4
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

You can have my shirtless practice forehand avatar if you like. I don't think I'll be using it again once I get my USO photos developed. On the other hand, Eowyn is one of those graphic people and has the talent to make you just about anything you want.

Welcome to the board Mae.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:50 PM   #5
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

lol fee

mae would you like a young robby? a now robby? or a shirtless robby?
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 10-04-2005, 03:17 AM   #6

Thanks for the welcome fee. And I think I would like a now Robby, however, if you can find a shirtless now Robby that would be even better. Aren't I awful but the first thing I noticed about Robby was his muscles I kind of started looking at his shoes and worked my way up--what a body See I told you I could get carried away
Old 10-04-2005, 03:22 AM   #7
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Oh trust me, I have to restrain myself every time I'm near him. I just use the excuse that I'm massaging his shoulders And now that he's even stronger and fitter, he looks even better. If he would just do something about that hair...

Here's my Av if you want to use it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nepsav.jpg (3.3 KB, 12 views)
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 03:23 AM   #8
country flag Éowyn

it's all good i'll make one for ya in a bit
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 10-04-2005, 04:44 AM   #9
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Why isn't there a pre-defined image of Robby for an avatar?
That's a good question, Mae...perhaps not enough board support yet??
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 01:34 PM   #10

So how do we get board support? I think each player that has a site here on the board should have an avatar. Or would that just be too many players?
Old 10-04-2005, 11:24 PM   #11
country flag Éowyn

no point really theres too many boards and they haven't updated those avs in ages plus there are plenty of people willing them to make them for you! i have the avs r us thread (linke din my sig) and lots of other people have similar things
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 10-05-2005, 02:52 AM   #12
country flag french-guru

french-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Thanks for the welcome fee. And I think I would like a now Robby, however, if you can find a shirtless now Robby that would be even better. Aren't I awful but the first thing I noticed about Robby was his muscles I kind of started looking at his shoes and worked my way up--what a body See I told you I could get carried away
that doesn't seem unusual. robby is hot!
Old 10-05-2005, 02:54 AM   #13
country flag Éowyn

you didn't say if you wanted anything on it! so heres 2 basic shirtless fairly recent robbys

and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 10-05-2005 at 02:58 AM.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:29 AM   #14
country flag Éowyn

oh btw mae i approved your GF membership! so you should have your email now
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 10-06-2005, 05:38 PM   #15

WOOOOOOOOOW I like the top Robby picture. He is indeed hot But how do I get it? I use this equipment that I won't bore you by talking about it because since you live in England I'm sure you have never heard of it. Most people in the U.S. have never heard of it.