THE ULTIMATE CHEERING THREAD ONLY FOR TRUE FANS... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2005, 01:25 AM   #1
country flag safinaferrero

safinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow THE ULTIMATE CHEERING THREAD ONLY FOR TRUE FANS...

I know juanqui lost 5/7,5/7,1/6 so what ? I know that's harsh but don't u think that Juanqui is not suffering from this result ?
And in general with the bad season he had ?.when he won so many titles and especially in 2003 and then became number one( when he def. Agassi in the semi final of the USO ) everybody was behind him :" oh juanqui he's so fast on the court ... he's a fighter .... he's cute and what about now ?? Now that he had those injuries ,that he's not in the top 10 anymore everybody is criticize him and almost insulting him . those that are making fun of him calling him "the muppet" or "the girl" were fans when he was winning the French Open ...So that 's their definition of a true fan ? well if it"s their it's not mine , i think that he needs our support more than never he needs to feel that we are still behind him supporting him , that he's able to come back stronger and compete with the top 10 where he stayed 4 years at least as the number 5 ! if u make fun of him well sorry you are not a fan... really not ...i'm a bit too harsh but i can't handle more what i'm reading those days in the forumS ..... everything that he makes is called stupid for exemple: his hair oh now he's not hot anymore because of his hair but he has the same face no? and what's the most important the way he looks or the way he plays ( plz note : i'm not saying that i'm indifferent to his cutie face ) Anyway i know i'm a bit long , and that some ppl will disagree with all i said and perhaps they will be a bit with me but i completely assume what i wrote cos' i really think what i said so if u have some constructive reactions post here if u don't ... no need to do it

JUANQUI YOU MADE ME LOVE TENNIS IN 2001 I'LL STILL BE YOUR FAN UNTIL U WILL RETIRE (NOT NOW PLZ )ANIMO LO SE Q VAS A SUPERAR TODO ESTO Y VAMOS POR PEKIN

http://tennisgraphics.blogspot.com
http://tennisticious.blogspot.com & http://quote4ever.blogspot.com

Quote:
Por ti lucharé por todo el cariño que has puesto conmigo
Por todo tu tiempo por haber querido tenerme contigo
Y por tu calor y por tanta magia me quedo contigo
Y por tu calor y por tu carisma te llevo conmigo [...] ECDL
safinaferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2005, 01:27 AM   #2

safinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE ULTIMATE CHEERING THREAD ONLY FOR TRUE FANS...

BTW SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE....I CERTAINLY MADE A LOTS OF FAULTS IN MY SPEECH BUT I WAS A BIT

Quote:
Old 08-31-2005, 01:32 AM   #3
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

You must not take our jokes too seriously, safinaferrero. We've supported him throughout his down year in 2004 and all of 2005, so I don't think we're being too harsh in airing our disappointment in this bad loss today by being angry and in some cases (i.e., mine) just plain silly. At least we don't put down the guy who beat him as other players' fans usually do.

And it certainly does not reflect all Juanqui fans' feelings at this time...remember 'optimistic to the point of insanity'...

Yes I'll support Juanqui until he retires just as I have Alex Corretja (who looks to be heading that way soon!).

P.S. Your English is fine! And I understand your feelings. We're all entitled to them.

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis

Last edited by RogiFan88 : 08-31-2005 at 01:37 AM.
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 02:14 AM   #4
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

Safinaferrero, Juanqui has to be respected as he was respected in 2003 and he can get this respect only if he starts winning matches / titles. We are true fans, that is why we get angry/upset when he loses.

If we are just worried about his looks, we wouldnt be worrying abt his play. Wouldnt you see Juanqui winning titles rather than looking cute??
Old 08-31-2005, 02:30 AM   #5
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: THE ULTIMATE CHEERING THREAD ONLY FOR TRUE FANS...

He has been struggling for 2 years,but you know I can't make excuses again he owes luck he almost wins his opponent is too strong...as RogiFan said,those are only jokes,not really insult him I think,so take it easy girl. Maybe I'm not his true fan,last year my heart went for other guys too much, I even blamed Pat too much,complained a lot and so on but at least I'm still here to cheer for him.I think I won't leave this baby.You know in fact I'm not too fond of his game,I mean I prefer some more aggressive/sometimes emotional player but he changes my mind that I can like him very much too. We guys here just express our views,not to attack him every time like someone in GM.When he plays well,he is kind to fans or he is so sweet to his darling Pat etc we praise him too. Nobody is perfect,and I always think no player is my god,I don't treat them as my boyfriend in real life, even though he is but I'd bash him too.(maybe softly) I like them but I would like to talk about their advantages and weaknesses too.
Those are only my views,I know it's impossible for all people to only agree with these points,but we can exchange views here and we can get well with each other well even though our views are different,don't we?

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 04:51 AM   #6
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry that we upset you. Perhaps you can see it this way, that we care so much about his tennis that we just cannot bear to see him loses. Tournament after tournament, loss after loss, I always said to myself that this is it, I had have enough of losses and I'm not going to care anymore. But the next week comes, I find myself once again hoping for a better draw and a better form, wondering if he will miraculously rebirth back to his old self and play those impeccable tennis. This endlessly hoping is really wearing me out. We're no fairweather fans if you think we are. We get frustrated and screamed and yelled at his loss because it pains us too much to see that happen. I think if one day, no one gives a damn that Juan Carlos lost a first round, is propably the day he doesn't have any fans any more. It takes one to believe that he should win in order to be disappointed. If we dont' expect him to win, then we won't be upset at his loss.

We are not insulting him. I'm sure he didn't plan to lose and he is as disappointed at himself as we are. But sports fans are driven by passion, so we cry when he wins and scream when he loses. I will wake up tomorrow and get over this loss and cheer for him all over again. I have been on this forum for some years now and I don't see much of his fans deserted him because he is losing. We moan and moan, but you see everyone gather again the next match wishing him good luck, that is the evident of how loyal this group of Juan Carlos fans are.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:35 AM   #7
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland
I'm sorry that we upset you. Perhaps you can see it this way, that we care so much about his tennis that we just cannot bear to see him loses. Tournament after tournament, loss after loss, I always said to myself that this is it, I had have enough of losses and I'm not going to care anymore. But the next week comes, I find myself once again hoping for a better draw and a better form, wondering if he will miraculously rebirth back to his old self and play those impeccable tennis. This endlessly hoping is really wearing me out. We're no fairweather fans if you think we are. We get frustrated and screamed and yelled at his loss because it pains us too much to see that happen. I think if one day, no one gives a damn that Juan Carlos lost a first round, is propably the day he doesn't have any fans any more. It takes one to believe that he should win in order to be disappointed. If we dont' expect him to win, then we won't be upset at his loss.

We are not insulting him. I'm sure he didn't plan to lose and he is as disappointed at himself as we are. But sports fans are driven by passion, so we cry when he wins and scream when he loses. I will wake up tomorrow and get over this loss and cheer for him all over again. I have been on this forum for some years now and I don't see much of his fans deserted him because he is losing. We moan and moan, but you see everyone gather again the next match wishing him good luck, that is the evident of how loyal this group of Juan Carlos fans are.

safinaferrero, i can understand you, it was maybe a bit harsh what we said, but that all wasn't really meant in a serious way, we were all frustrated because of his loss, i always am when he loses - being a bit harsh way for some (including me) a good way to handle with the situation, i know it is not fair - nobody loses because he wants to lose, of course, jc wanted to win as well, no question - and he really fought - i think you could see that in the last game
perhaps he had a bad day, perhaps a little injury, i don't know
i am sure he was disappointend - nobody wants to lose
i was disappointed and sad - jc is my number 1 player - he made me watch tennis ( i hated it before) i just saw him once and i knew - i have to watch tennis, i have to watch this guy ( this time i didn't know who he was, what his name was, if he was good or not, i just saw him walking on court and "fell in love" )
he is my most fav player and will it ever be, i would die for seeing him live, i am crazy about him
days when he is losing are very very bad days for me - i knowthat is but can't help it - when he is winning i am in the best mood ever. is he losing i am in a very very bad one - i even cry
i never wanted to insult him, some things we say was probably not nice/correct - he is a top player though he is not playing that good at the moment - but before the USOPen he was 21 in the rankings - that is great isn't it?!
Old 08-31-2005, 09:37 AM   #8
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinaferrero
I know juanqui lost 5/7,5/7,1/6 so what ? I know that's harsh but don't u think that Juanqui is not suffering from this result ?
And in general with the bad season he had ?.when he won so many titles and especially in 2003 and then became number one( when he def. Agassi in the semi final of the USO ) everybody was behind him :" oh juanqui he's so fast on the court ... he's a fighter .... he's cute and what about now ?? Now that he had those injuries ,that he's not in the top 10 anymore everybody is criticize him and almost insulting him . those that are making fun of him calling him "the muppet" or "the girl" were fans when he was winning the French Open ...So that 's their definition of a true fan ? well if it"s their it's not mine , i think that he needs our support more than never he needs to feel that we are still behind him supporting him , that he's able to come back stronger and compete with the top 10 where he stayed 4 years at least as the number 5 ! if u make fun of him well sorry you are not a fan... really not ...i'm a bit too harsh but i can't handle more what i'm reading those days in the forumS ..... everything that he makes is called stupid for exemple: his hair oh now he's not hot anymore because of his hair but he has the same face no? and what's the most important the way he looks or the way he plays ( plz note : i'm not saying that i'm indifferent to his cutie face ) Anyway i know i'm a bit long , and that some ppl will disagree with all i said and perhaps they will be a bit with me but i completely assume what i wrote cos' i really think what i said so if u have some constructive reactions post here if u don't ... no need to do it

JUANQUI YOU MADE ME LOVE TENNIS IN 2001 I'LL STILL BE YOUR FAN UNTIL U WILL RETIRE (NOT NOW PLZ )ANIMO LO SE Q VAS A SUPERAR TODO ESTO Y VAMOS POR PEKIN
fantastic post. We'll always be his fans no matter what though.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 10:05 AM   #9
country flag Ferreromausi

Ferreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you!
You`re speaking out of my innerself, my soul.
You have the same thoughts.
Can`t say it better.
By the way: I woke up.
And I have to say, that "tomorrow"(today) it still hurts, that he lost.
I think, `cause I don`t see anything from him.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:40 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
You must not take our jokes too seriously, safinaferrero. We've supported him throughout his down year in 2004 and all of 2005, so I don't think we're being too harsh in airing our disappointment in this bad loss today by being angry and in some cases (i.e., mine) just plain silly. At least we don't put down the guy who beat him as other players' fans usually do.

And it certainly does not reflect all Juanqui fans' feelings at this time...remember 'optimistic to the point of insanity'...

Yes I'll support Juanqui until he retires just as I have Alex Corretja (who looks to be heading that way soon!).

P.S. Your English is fine! And I understand your feelings. We're all entitled to them.
well maybe i don't have the same sense of humour as u guys i'm sure that all that was said on juanqui doesn't reflect all juanqui's fans that's why i made his thread but i was so upset about "some" comments that i wanted to write wy thought....i feel better now that i said what i wanted to say .It's great that u have the intention to support him until he retires as u did/do with alex
ps: thanx for the compliment i'm glad that u understood "my" english i didn't have english curses since a long time now

Quote:
Old 08-31-2005, 11:55 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha
Safinaferrero, Juanqui has to be respected as he was respected in 2003 and he can get this respect only if he starts winning matches / titles. We are true fans, that is why we get angry/upset when he loses.
that's what i said he must be respected like as he was before those injuries that exactlt what i said ....

If we are just worried about his looks, we wouldnt be worrying abt his play. Wouldnt you see Juanqui winning titles rather than looking cute??
u didn't get what i wrote i SAID that i like juanqui all of him : his play and i won't deny he's not cute but the most important is the way he's playing no??? then some ppl made a connection between his"current" look and his results which i think is a bit u don't think so ?so plz read again my speech u'll see that i didn't mean that i prefer to see JCF looking hot then winning matchs

Quote:
Old 08-31-2005, 12:05 PM   #12

well i won't reply to all of your posts (there are a lots the simple thing that i wanted to say is that if we are disapointed and upset with his losses ( and as fans that's normal ) but we have to imagine that it's a thousand times harder for him to accept those poor results so when we are all we are not helping him because as fans we must convince that he 's able to come back and better than he were before
so to conclude all i have to say is:
KEEP HOPE ALIVE PEACE
ps: this is a cheering thread so enjoy to cheer for the upcoming tournements and be positive better times always come after such bad ones

Quote:
Old 08-31-2005, 12:09 PM   #13
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

i am sure it will
Old 08-31-2005, 12:24 PM   #14
country flag carriely

carriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond reputecarriely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

what you said is brilliant!
I still believe in JCF and stand behind him!
Old 08-31-2005, 01:15 PM   #15

Quote: