Videos of Roger - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2006, 12:25 AM   #301
country flag JustmeUK

JustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos of Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPrFQZnXpOY

I just have to post this link here so I don't have to look for it again

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a Rafa hater. I am, however, a RAFATARD hater and therefore take endless delight in each Rafa loss as it allows me to sock it hard to his tards. Do try and understand the difference (TARDS)! Don't get me started on Choke-ovic though. Him I do despise. And his TARDS are the lowest of the low .
JustmeUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2006, 03:47 AM   #302
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster View Post
Nope, it's just that all the pics in the video are from his Trophy Room thread in this forum, so it's only right I acknowledged him at the end.
Well, a brilliant collaboration, nonetheless! I'm still singing that song in my head...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:57 PM   #303
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88 View Post
Well, a brilliant collaboration, nonetheless! I'm still singing that song in my head...
As a Bond fan Roger should know it fairly well too.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:39 PM   #304
country flag avocadoe

avocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond repute

Billabog that was a great idea, well done!!!! thanks thanks thanks
avocadoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 03:05 PM   #305
country flag Fed Express

Fed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond reputeFed Express has a reputation beyond repute

Pff, not normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5M1oOKUmU
Fed Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:37 PM   #306
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed Express View Post
That shot was amazing!
Old 11-24-2006, 10:05 PM   #307
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocadoe View Post
Billabog that was a great idea, well done!!!! thanks thanks thanks
OK, I don't want to sound too egotistical here but it was my idea, I made the video.... I just asked Billabong for his permission for the photos. I still couldn't have done it without his excellent choice of pics for every tournament, though.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 11:01 PM   #308
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sjengst, not egotistical at all... quite clever and creative!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:42 AM   #309
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Oh !! I am in the court that time!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:59 PM   #310
country flag LCeh

LCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond reputeLCeh has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. A video of Roger and Hingis during changeover of hopman cup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00lXORUFaQw
LCeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:11 PM   #311
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
Oh !! I am in the court that time!!
You are? Where?
Old 11-26-2006, 12:08 PM   #312
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

hey dunno if this has been posted, my apology to the poster if it does
Federer and Sharapova slow mo... with the song youre beautiful in the background

vždy budú lepší aj horší ľudia ako ty

Proud Passenger of Federer Express Seat no.80

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:20 PM   #313
country flag refero*fervens

refero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriental_Rain View Post
hey dunno if this has been posted, my apology to the poster if it does
Federer and Sharapova slow mo... with the song youre beautiful in the background
Ah yes I think I've seen that one, it was quite funny if I remember it correctly the way it was juxtaposed as if they were on the same court, Sharapova glaring at Fed when he smiled cheesily at her...

refero*fervens is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:32 PM   #314
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

ooopps my bad then, Im not here usually so I probably I missed that one
but anyway... enjoy

vždy budú lepší aj horší ľudia ako ty

Proud Passenger of Federer Express Seat no.80

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:32 PM   #315
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the link!!
I like the song and I Love Roger and Hinggis !
Roger is so funny!!!!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote