Merde! No More Clay :-( Nico's Indoor Hardcourt Season Begins in Metz - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2005, 07:43 PM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merde! No More Clay :-( Nico's Indoor Hardcourt Season Begins in Metz

French-guru are you around??? My French language skills are bad - I can't find the live ticker on the Metz official web site. Can you tell me where on the site to look for it? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

And good luck NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it sweetie!!! Fight fight fight!!!

Do the best you can...no matter what the score always for Nico!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2005, 07:53 PM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merde! No More Clay :-( Nico's Indoor Hardcourt Season Begins in Metz

No need to reply french_guru - someone in the current tournaments section said there is no live ticker.. :-( This s*cks...
Old 10-02-2005, 09:12 PM   #18
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:28 AM   #19
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

BUENA SUERTE NICO!!!! Vamos sweetie you can do it!

And you're right NicoFan, no live ticker again, that s*cks!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 01:09 PM   #20
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Less than 30 min for the match

Canal 13 will not have sb for this match, sh*it!

Old 10-03-2005, 01:24 PM   #21
country flag NicoFan

terra.cl has a live ticker but how good it will be is anyone's quess. :-(
Old 10-03-2005, 02:57 PM   #22
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Nico 5-7

Old 10-03-2005, 03:35 PM   #23
country flag NicoFan

Nico lost 5-7, 5-7.

Poor Nico...

I'm going to go cry...
Old 10-03-2005, 03:42 PM   #24
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Ahhh our poor boy

He needed the match

Old 10-03-2005, 03:50 PM   #25
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Ahhh our poor boy

He needed the match
Nico did need this match...why does nothing go right for Nico ever?

My poor angelito...
Old 10-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #26
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Nico lost 5-7, 5-7.

Poor Nico...

I'm going to go cry...
Please don't cry I feel really bad now because Agustin is one of "my boys" too and he needed the match as well - he was out injured for about as long as Nico Please try and cheer up - Nico is still in doubles isn't he - and he will come back soon - I am sure of it. Love you all

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:01 PM   #27
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Our boy must be thinking in his holidays!

Old 10-03-2005, 04:37 PM   #28
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Nico Nico, we're here with you

I feel like crying to but I never give up with this boy

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:39 PM   #29
country flag NicoFan

Rosie - Hard to cheer up when this is been such a sh*tty season. I adore Nico - and I don't care where he's ranked, but I want him to be happy. He works so hard - and I've been to many many practices for a lot of players - and he's one of the hardest working players in the ATP. He's very talented - all comes down at times to nerves and no confidence when he gets on court.

Fergie - Holiday? holiday? What holiday? lol! I hate it when people compare Nico and Fernando but now I'm going to do it.. ... Nico has to do what Fernando did last year - take 3 weeks off and then work work work work through the offseason - Fernando was in this same position last year that Nico's in now (for different reasons) but he worked hard in the offseason last year and it paid off for him.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:09 PM   #30
country flag NicoFan

Poor Nico - says he's sad...

Sad by the rout of first round in the ATP of Metz showed to be the national tennis player Nicolas Massú, who declared that in spite of the result felt that played well before a complicated rival one.

"I felt very well, play very well. The truth is that nobody wants to play with Agustin in the tour since he is very unpredictable in his shots. I found myself with a player with an upper level al that thought", he reckoned the "vampire".

On the same match, Massú indicated that was satisfied with their action, where only was mistaken in two opportunities that in final they cost him the match.

"Time ago that did not play well enough and at times one must know to lose. I am not calm, I am a little sad because I was broken two or three times and therefore lost the match", sentenced the second national racquet.

In the next weeks, Nicolas Massú will play the tournaments of Stockholm, Madrid, Basil and Paris, with the objective to finalize of better way the present season.