Werther's Originals Wednesday! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2005, 01:15 AM   #1
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Werther's Originals Wednesday!

Just admit it....you love them!!

Here's something original and never to be done by any sane people...I'm backing Stepanek!

Stepanek x Tursunov @ 1.70 (2 units)

Stepanek will be keen not to look like even more of an ass after Czech Republic's relegation and his lack of commitment (although made clear at the start of the year). The surface favours the big serve and volleyer and he has had a lot of success indoors, as opposed to outdoors. Lee has had limited success on either hard surface and prefers slower courts.

Tursunov likes fast courts, although maybe not as fast as indoors. Calatrava can't even win on his favourite surface this year let alone one that is completely alien to him. He boasts an incredible 4/16 record this year and will be lacking in confidence...I hope!

Gimelstob @ 1.66 (3 units)

It was this one or Bjorkman...and I thought that this was more certain. Lapentti is less at home on faster surfaces and has just proved that in the latest DC tie. He was forced to play long and hard for all 3 days and has had to fly into Ho Chi Minh from Austria...he should be tired and underprepared.

For any of you that care about my opinions...I believe that Jonas will win (leads 3/1 h2h) but beware!! Carlsen is at home on faster surfaces which suit his game considerably...
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2005, 02:29 AM   #2
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Werther's Originals Wednesday!

Gimelstob is 2nd rate, I wouldnt back him against Nico.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 02:51 AM   #3
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Just admit it....you love them!!

Here's something original and never to be done by any sane people...I'm backing Stepanek!

Stepanek x Tursunov @ 1.70 (2 units)

Stepanek will be keen not to look like even more of an ass after Czech Republic's relegation and his lack of commitment (although made clear at the start of the year). The surface favours the big serve and volleyer and he has had a lot of success indoors, as opposed to outdoors. Lee has had limited success on either hard surface and prefers slower courts.

Tursunov likes fast courts, although maybe not as fast as indoors. Calatrava can't even win on his favourite surface this year let alone one that is completely alien to him. He boasts an incredible 4/16 record this year and will be lacking in confidence...I hope!

Gimelstob @ 1.66 (3 units)

It was this one or Bjorkman...and I thought that this was more certain. Lapentti is less at home on faster surfaces and has just proved that in the latest DC tie. He was forced to play long and hard for all 3 days and has had to fly into Ho Chi Minh from Austria...he should be tired and underprepared.

For any of you that care about my opinions...I believe that Jonas will win (leads 3/1 h2h) but beware!! Carlsen is at home on faster surfaces which suit his game considerably...
Wow Stepanek over Lee,you got balls mate but good luck!!!IMO Lee dont mind the fast surface saw him play at the Aus Open wit no problems,only has problems when someone has the upper hand in serving there for controlling the game!!!I hope Bjorkman wins aswell,dont worry about Jonas he can play on fast surfaces,no doubt wont be a problem there either!!!Gimelstob win the doubles last yr so he me like playing on those courts but Nico is a difficult opponent to beat!!!Looking at Tuksar odds against Monaco could be value but the top of the bunch is Davide Bull fighter Sanguinetti over J I Chela!!!!!bank this one hard IMO!!!!post odds abit later!!!!

Last edited by sports freak : 09-28-2005 at 02:53 AM.
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 03:53 AM   #4
country flag g35-great

g35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond repute

man i just took Stepanek also is he not good???

i also took jiri vanek over prakesh amritraj @ 1.40

and offcourse hewitt + tursunov + tojo all 5 together in one parlay ... good or not ???
Old 09-28-2005, 05:36 AM   #5
country flag aftermatch

aftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond reputeaftermatch has a reputation beyond repute

bank interest on account after college football game and to entertain me this afternoon and tonight:
hewitt x ginepri x federer @ 1.15 (3 Unit)
aftermatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 07:34 AM   #6
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftermatch
bank interest on account after college football game and to entertain me this afternoon and tonight:
there's no such thing as bank interest in these small tournies
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 07:47 AM   #7
country flag g35-great

g35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftermatch
can u beat this parlay its.like.that ?????

now u know why aftermatch is considered as the big dog
Old 09-28-2005, 08:18 AM   #8
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Gimelstob is 2nd rate, I wouldnt back him against Nico.
Never in doubt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Wow Stepanek over Lee,you got balls mate but good luck!!!
*checks* - yeah I still have! I figure that he needs one more chance to redeem himself and he is strong indoors. Lee has not had his best season. Anyway, it would be nice for this parlay to come off. As long as Gimelstob won, I break even. If there is anything else then it is a bonus.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:38 AM   #9
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

just throw all the big favs in a parlay, they wont lose today.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:39 AM   #10
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35-great
can u beat this parlay its.like.that ?????

now u know why aftermatch is considered as the big dog
no way man, Brian has it all over me.

Old 09-28-2005, 11:11 AM   #11
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Also added Ferrero x Verdasco @ 1.35. (2.7 units)

No way that Ferrero should lose to a 3rd class clay court opposition and Verdasco should swat Behrend away...the German has failed to reach a QF on ATP clay this season...and hopefully the trend will stay the same until his next event!

Last edited by El Burro : 09-28-2005 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:56 PM   #12
country flag g35-great

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35-great
man i just took Stepanek also is he not good???

i also took jiri vanek over prakesh amritraj @ 1.40

and offcourse hewitt + tursunov + tojo all 5 together in one parlay ... good or not ???
parlay won @ 2.87
Old 09-28-2005, 06:23 PM   #13
country flag tt boy

tt boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond repute

fuckin Verdasco...bastard

F. Verdasco 4 6 1

T. Behrend 6 2 6
tt boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 12:05 AM   #14
dylan24
Banned!

dylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt boy
fuckin Verdasco...bastard

F. Verdasco 4 6 1

T. Behrend 6 2 6
my thoughts exactly.
also i have the same feelings towards that bitch srebotnik who has f'ed
2 of my parlays in 4 days.
dylan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote