The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-08-2007, 06:46 AM   #571
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

I didn't dislike the picture But many people did I know the hat was a bit awkward, but it looked cute on her

Yeah, she lost to Fedak It's too hot in Australia, so she cannot cope as physically she is not very strong. No endurance.

I disagree about Rochus˛.

OK, then you should not get physics too much But still pass it, as you need to be smart enough Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
I know you like Aravane, but that pic was really
Aravane doesnt play good yet, didnt she lose to Fedak!?

Christophe is better with shirt off
Olli is better with shirt on

the problem is you have to be completely crazy to get physics, look at all the people who understand physics, they are

I really have to go now, my problem is I love talking to you about tennis and other things, but I need to do this now, tomorrow it starts again

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2007, 09:54 AM   #572
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijn View Post
I didn't dislike the picture But many people did I know the hat was a bit awkward, but it looked cute on her

Yeah, she lost to Fedak It's too hot in Australia, so she cannot cope as physically she is not very strong. No endurance.

I disagree about Rochus˛.

OK, then you should not get physics too much But still pass it, as you need to be smart enough Good luck
good new avatar
I hope Victor gets a nice draw...

hm, loss doesnt seem too bad now, Fedak in a great shape
Vasilisa beat Radwanska

I'd take both Rochus with or without shirt, agree on that?

My goal is to pass it, yes, not more, a D is enough! This doesnt count for anything, I just need to pass that damn test and in the next semester again and then I wont have physics ever again in my life!!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 12:07 PM   #573
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha I'll pass on the good wishes, for sure
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #574
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
hahaha I'll pass on the good wishes, for sure
Tell him to play in The Netherlands That the ABN/AMRO World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam is in need of a hot Romanian player in the qualifying draw

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 01-08-2007, 12:15 PM   #575
MONSOON season.

Quote:
good new avatar
I hope Victor gets a nice draw...

hm, loss doesnt seem too bad now, Fedak in a great shape
Vasilisa beat Radwanska

I'd take both Rochus with or without shirt, agree on that?

My goal is to pass it, yes, not more, a D is enough! This doesnt count for anything, I just need to pass that damn test and in the next semester again and then I wont have physics ever again in my life!!!!
I hope he gets a nice draw too But I am not holding my breath.

I don't understand Fedak

Vasi I hope many players follow her in beating Orgaswanska.

You need a B I don't want you to get a D But @ no physics after next semester.

Old 01-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #576
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

basti-tijn love again

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:50 PM   #577
MONSOON season.

Always

Old 01-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #578
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
basti-tijn love again
you can feel the love?
Old 01-10-2007, 07:32 AM   #579
MONSOON season.

Vic @ The AO:

Quote:
Lukasz Kubot [POL, 13] vs. Victor Crivoi [ROM]
Nick Lindahl [AUS, WC] vs. Satoshi Iwabuchi [JPN]
Lukas Lacko [SVK] vs. Ivo Klec [SVK]
Andrey Golubev [RUS] vs. Ernest Gulbis [LAT, 21]
Shitty first round draw

Oh well. Fight, Vic I think you can take him out on a good day. Let's go for it

Old 01-11-2007, 07:19 AM   #580
MONSOON season.

He did lose

3-6 6-4 3-6

But a very good score. He fought hard

I am proud

Old 01-11-2007, 02:34 PM   #581
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I was watching some live score before going to uni and in the 5th game of the final set, Victor saved BPx4 before wasting GPx2, then saving another BP before getting broken...

Victor
Old 01-12-2007, 07:13 AM   #582
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I was watching some live score before going to uni and in the 5th game of the final set, Victor saved BPx4 before wasting GPx2, then saving another BP before getting broken...

Victor

Old 01-13-2007, 11:39 AM   #583
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

I got about ten pictures from his match with Lukasz. Will upload when I'm home again Or, from here if I have time to kill... but don't bet on it =D
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:21 PM   #584
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you can feel the love?
of course and i can also see it in the last 54651712765171346 pages here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
awww poor vic,all romanians had bad luck
kristen dear,have u get to see him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:22 PM   #585
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
I got about ten pictures from his match with Lukasz. Will upload when I'm home again Or, from here if I have time to kill... but don't bet on it =D

Kristen, Peta told me he was the first person you saw It's fate.

Have fun