The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi - Page 34 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2006, 01:04 PM   #496
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Victor was on the list for the Uruguay Challenger next week and he almost got in

And then he pulled out.

Victor might be still away, but I am back (as for now )

I have so much to learn and so much to read already, in one week we did the stuff we did in like half a year in school (in biology) chemistry is easy for me, but physics is cracking me up! The first semester is by far the toughest one I was told by older students. and I already realize why they say so...

anyway, I still have a great time with my fellow students, today we will go bowling

I miss tennis, havent played for ages and I dont have the possibility here Will you go to Hasselt, Tijn?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #497
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
Victor might be still away, but I am back (as for now )

I have so much to learn and so much to read already, in one week we did the stuff we did in like half a year in school (in biology) chemistry is easy for me, but physics is cracking me up! The first semester is by far the toughest one I was told by older students. and I already realize why they say so...

anyway, I still have a great time with my fellow students, today we will go bowling

I miss tennis, havent played for ages and I dont have the possibility here Will you go to Hasselt, Tijn?
Basti You German heartthrob

Yeah, uni makes high school look like a joke! I remember, after my first exams here, that high school exams are just completely ridiculous. I also have so much reading to do this weekend. I didn't do anything last week Had to rest a bit Still very tired though.

You are very silly for taking physics But I am sure you will rock at it in the end Have fun bowling Met a cute guy yet?

I haven't played tennis in ages either, to be honest. Blah. I will probably go to Hasselt on Saturday. I am hoping MEC and Aravane are both there

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 05:46 PM   #498
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO martijn,no i'm not a lesbian. i hope . actually i still love my ex bf
physics?what type? we're in the easyest type,optics i think i'm gonna have my semmestrial paper at it,cuz the new chemestry teacher is a bitch (a good looking one ) and the new biology teacher is on,but the class is so basti,i'd need some help with physics
i want to get out beeing in graduation year here it's not easy,u're supposed to spend all your free time learning...today i went to a cambridge test simmulation and that was the "going out" by this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:21 PM   #499
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
LMAO martijn,no i'm not a lesbian. i hope . actually i still love my ex bf
physics?what type? we're in the easyest type,optics i think i'm gonna have my semmestrial paper at it,cuz the new chemestry teacher is a bitch (a good looking one ) and the new biology teacher is on,but the class is so basti,i'd need some help with physics
i want to get out beeing in graduation year here it's not easy,u're supposed to spend all your free time learning...today i went to a cambridge test simmulation and that was the "going out" by this week!
Why do you hope? Are you saying there is something wrong with being gay?

Physics. Eew. Why do you only start with physics in your graduation year

And what was the Cambridge thing about? Will you go to Cambridge

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers

Old 10-21-2006, 06:45 PM   #500
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

here beeing gay it's not saw as normal..i'm very open minded but the ppl here aren't but i think i'm straight
i started physics in......6th grade 6 years ago
i'm gonna have the test for the cambridge advanced english degree this was a simulation

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 10-22-2006, 07:34 AM   #501
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm gonna have the test for the cambridge advanced english degree this was a simulation

hmmm....weird u take the ADVANCED test..as I..whom i am a student at foreign languages and literature and my primary language is english....i have to take the intermediate COURSE and after that the TEST. oh well...i forgot u are smart and i am a " stupid blonde bitch".just don't freack out when ur gonna fail.and abt the lesbian thing....haha..think abt itmaybe u just didn't realised it yet
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 10:55 AM   #502
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Basti You German heartthrob

Yeah, uni makes high school look like a joke! I remember, after my first exams here, that high school exams are just completely ridiculous. I also have so much reading to do this weekend. I didn't do anything last week Had to rest a bit Still very tired though.

You are very silly for taking physics But I am sure you will rock at it in the end Have fun bowling Met a cute guy yet?

I haven't played tennis in ages either, to be honest. Blah. I will probably go to Hasselt on Saturday. I am hoping MEC and Aravane are both there

Its not like I had a choice with physics, I HAVE TO take it. In this first semester we have to take cell biology, biology, inorganic and organic chemistry, physics and biometrics... we can just choice one subject. I hate hate hate physics and I dont know yet how to pass the test
we do everything in physics that you did in school and even more, its gonna be very tough and its not like I understand it

I havent met a cute guy yet, rather cute girls, but actually at this very moment I am not too interested in finding a guy/girl, I have enough difficulties to deal with at the moment.

Bowling was a lot of fun, I really rocked the house I made several strikes
Now I have to do the laundry

I hope for you that MEC and Aravane will be there, but they will both lose early, I still dont think Aravane is the next best thing. By the way, how can you like one brainless ball basher (Aravane), but strongly dislike another (Gonzalez)
Old 10-22-2006, 10:59 AM   #503
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86 View Post
hmmm....weird u take the ADVANCED test..as I..whom i am a student at foreign languages and literature and my primary language is english....i have to take the intermediate COURSE and after that the TEST. oh well...i forgot u are smart and i am a " stupid blonde bitch".just don't freack out when ur gonna fail.and abt the lesbian thing....haha..think abt itmaybe u just didn't realised it yet

Hey lesbians, kiss and make up

Old 10-22-2006, 11:02 AM   #504
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
Its not like I had a choice with physics, I HAVE TO take it. In this first semester we have to take cell biology, biology, inorganic and organic chemistry, physics and biometrics... we can just choice one subject. I hate hate hate physics and I dont know yet how to pass the test
we do everything in physics that you did in school and even more, its gonna be very tough and its not like I understand it

I havent met a cute guy yet, rather cute girls, but actually at this very moment I am not too interested in finding a guy/girl, I have enough difficulties to deal with at the moment.

Bowling was a lot of fun, I really rocked the house I made several strikes
Now I have to do the laundry

I hope for you that MEC and Aravane will be there, but they will both lose early, I still dont think Aravane is the next best thing. By the way, how can you like one brainless ball basher (Aravane), but strongly dislike another (Gonzalez)
You will flunk it Nah, I am sure you will do great at physics.

Laundry I hate that. Well, I hate ironing more I get so aggressive when I do that

Strikes! I haven't gone bowling in yeaaaaars. Like seriously seven years or so.

You always talk bad about MEC I think she can win a few matches. I don't really like Aravane's game that much, because of the power, but she hits amazing angles too. But I really adore her personality. I became a fan before I had seen her play (in real life, I had seen her on TV against Sharapova at RG), because she was just so so so sweet and adorable, there was just no way I would not be a fan.

Old 10-23-2006, 07:26 PM   #505
MONSOON season.

Speak

Old 10-23-2006, 07:27 PM   #506
MONSOON season.

The most brilliant song I have come across recently

Imperial Teen - Ivanka

Code:
I'm gonna be the bride for the 100th time
Faded beauty eyes with some worry lines
I'm not gonna crash in the friendly skies
A tall glass of water just to stay alive

(Wanna you wanna you wanna you wanna be the)

A knockout in a sea of faces
She's a walk-on, seen so many places
In a rocket she's filling up the spaces
A reflection, and she's in the news again

Backwards, forwards, A to Z
You look for your future in a cup of tea
You've made the connection and you've seen the light
But you still can't seem to get it right

She's a walk-on, I will sing her praises
and it's our house, we make the rules
It's a reflection, and she's in the news again

Climb, climb Caroline, don't look down
The flying trapeze never hangs with clowns
The basketful of kisses that you pass around
Is like a two car garage in a one horse town

In a rocket, filling up the spaces
and it's our house, we make the rules
It's a reflection
1-2-3 go

Gonna be a bride for the 100th time
Faded beauty eyes with some worry lines
I'm not gonna crash in the friendly skies
Living on the border just to stay alive

In a rocket, seen so many phases
She's a walk-on, filling up the spaces
a reflection, and she makes the rules
'cause she's a knockoff in a sea of face
In the drive-by, we will sing her praises
In the rocket, she will break the rules
It's a reflection, and she's in the news

In the drive-by, all the pretty faces
A knock off, in a sea of faces
A knock off, in a sea of faces
going nowhere, she makes the rules
she's in a movie
and she's not mine
and I want her 
and I want her
and I want her
and she's not mine
and I want her
yeh I want her
to be the one
If you want to know why the song is called Ivanka, you have to listen to it It often sounds as if they are singing 'Ivanka' but they are not Very smart And it's so cheerful And not teeny-boppy, but indie rock/pop

Old 10-23-2006, 07:29 PM   #507
country flag Mara_M

Quote:

Hey lesbians, kiss and make up
see,and u were saying i'm the one treating her bad well alina,can't u just mind on your own buisness? i had the upper intermediate course at school lat year,this year we're on advanced and we'll see who's gonna fail

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-24-2006, 10:23 PM   #508
MONSOON season.

Quote:
see,and u were saying i'm the one treating her bad well alina,can't u just mind on your own buisness? i had the upper intermediate course at school lat year,this year we're on advanced and we'll see who's gonna fail
I think you are both being unnecessarily rude and the Victor thread only needs love

Old 10-25-2006, 07:57 PM   #509
country flag Mara_M

the love u show to basti ?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-26-2006, 09:37 AM   #510
MONSOON season.

Quote:
the love u show to basti ?
I don't love Basti