The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2006, 07:02 AM   #466
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
for me it's just the beggining

right beside u u can't feel see him?
Tease

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2006, 07:05 AM   #467
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
I am just telling you how it is... the boys, well, they cant mess with the girls but dont be afraid, most of the girls have their boyfriends back at home
It's good that you think the girls are cuter than the boys. It means I am not in danger of losing you

Quote:
thank you
I really make friends easily, but I will see who of them might become a real close friend.
I hope you find some nice friends

Quote:
your exhausion comes from slightly different things than mine though
Doh You will have to start working hard now

Quote:
Yeah, I really start to enjoy being self-dependent right now, doing everything on your own.
You will suffer when you live home again in the holidays It is such a transition and I am not sure whether you will like it This summer was driving me crazy sometimes But now it's nice, just being home for a week.

Quote:
I know
Perfectionist

Quote:
Yep, I have to be careful with the money, but right now there are so many things that need to be bought. Especially all the books now (the problem is that the library only has the editions from six years ago or something and many important things for us are missing in them) which sometimes cost more than 80€
What do you want to have?
I want a plane ticket to Romania Actually, I want the Chiudinelli jacket as it is really cool But I will get it for my birthday

And yeah, books are ridiculously expensive. For my first semester I spent almost €500! But now it's much less, fortunately.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 10-16-2006, 07:07 AM   #468
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Vodka... I have never really drank pure vodka.

the problem was yesterday that it was night and I had to drive home by bike from the bus station and I had no clue which ways I had to take to come home. (I live like 15 minutes away from the university/inner city) But luckily I found it without taking the wrong way
You never have? I have The only time I got drunk it was when drinking vodka (and being a Russian )

Smart boy

Quote:
I am seriously afraid to embarras myself
but I doubt they people who also wanna go are better
You would Make sure someone tapes it so I can see it

Quote:

yeah, one hour lunch break and 1.5 hours break in the afternoon, but rest of the time lessons, lessons, lessons But on mondays on fridays I have only four hours of lessons And from mid.december on I will have nothing mondays
That sucks!

Four hours is still a lot I have four on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and then nothing on Wednesday

Old 10-16-2006, 07:07 AM   #469
MONSOON season.

Basti, good luck today And enjoy

Old 10-16-2006, 09:27 AM   #470
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:07 PM   #471
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's good that you think the girls are cuter than the boys. It means I am not in danger of losing you
you never know with me (me doesnt know either)

Quote:
Doh You will have to start working hard now
I know, and I have to say that I cant wait, I have done NOTHING one and a half year and I think I became stupid

Quote:
You will suffer when you live home again in the holidays It is such a transition and I am not sure whether you will like it This summer was driving me crazy sometimes But now it's nice, just being home for a week.
I will be home on christmas and then again in March

Quote:
I want a plane ticket to Romania Actually, I want the Chiudinelli jacket as it is really cool But I will get it for my birthday

And yeah, books are ridiculously expensive. For my first semester I spent almost €500! But now it's much less, fortunately.
you want me to buy you a ticket to visit Victor
the Chiudi-jacket really looks nice, but very expensive. Nice that you already know what you are getting to your birthday.

I will pay around 350€ for all books
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:13 PM   #472
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You never have? I have The only time I got drunk it was when drinking vodka (and being a Russian )
I havent been really drunk yet, I dont think it is neccessary
but I have drank a lot in the last days and it was expensive, next weekend I will try to drink nothing.

Quote:
You would Make sure someone tapes it so I can see it
I will make sure that nobody tapes it

Quote:
That sucks!

Four hours is still a lot I have four on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and then nothing on Wednesday
I have two on Monday, seven on Tuesday, eight on Wednesday, seven on Thursday and six on Friday, so 30 lessons a week Physics, all kind of Chemistry and Biology, Biomathematics and some other stuff.

Quote:
Basti, good luck today And enjoy
well, as there were only two lessons today, it was really easy-going, but that will change tomorrow. The worst thing about all is that it is dark, wet and extremely cold when I leave my room and I hate biking when there are such conditions
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:51 AM   #473
MONSOON season.

Quote:
you never know with me (me doesnt know either)

I can't imagine you with a girl It would look odd

Quote:
I know, and I have to say that I cant wait, I have done NOTHING one and a half year and I think I became stupid
I know the feeling But you are not stupid You will outwit them all.

Argh, I should start reading stuff again for uni. Blah. Have to catch up and just read loads, but I don't want to

Quote:

I will be home on christmas and then again in March
Will they come visit?

Quote:
you want me to buy you a ticket to visit Victor
the Chiudi-jacket really looks nice, but very expensive. Nice that you already know what you are getting to your birthday.

I will pay around 350€ for all books
You can come with me to Romania We'll make it a holiday

Yeah, it is expensive, but then again not that expensive.

€350.. Now you have no money left to buy food cause you spent all of it on booze and books

Old 10-17-2006, 07:53 AM   #474
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I havent been really drunk yet, I dont think it is neccessary
but I have drank a lot in the last days and it was expensive, next weekend I will try to drink nothing.
I never thought it was necessary either The moment just led to it. And it was a lot of fun. Plus, I had no hangover whatsoever I was very fresh in the morning. My fellow Russian delegate (it was at Model United Nations), however... She had a big hangover But she also drank other drinks next to the vodka. Both we had like 0.4l of pure vodka

Quote:
I will make sure that nobody tapes it

Quote:
I have two on Monday, seven on Tuesday, eight on Wednesday, seven on Thursday and six on Friday, so 30 lessons a week Physics, all kind of Chemistry and Biology, Biomathematics and some other stuff.
So many lessons! It is like high school You wouldn't find that at any uni here Do you also have to read a lot? It sounds really intense

Quote:
well, as there were only two lessons today, it was really easy-going, but that will change tomorrow. The worst thing about all is that it is dark, wet and extremely cold when I leave my room and I hate biking when there are such conditions
Did you feel a bit smarter already?

Good luck today, smartypants

Old 10-17-2006, 10:39 AM   #475
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Martjin...u wanna come to Romania i didn't read the entire thing so...i am not sure if it's a joke or a plan for the near future but if u DO come....we GOTTA meet
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 11:12 AM   #476
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86 View Post
Martjin...u wanna come to Romania i didn't read the entire thing so...i am not sure if it's a joke or a plan for the near future but if u DO come....we GOTTA meet

If Basti pays my ticket

I want to meet Victor

But I think if I have to go to a tournament, I would rather pick a Grand Slam over Bucharest So Wimbledon or RG But if I get the opportunity to do both, I will come to Bucharest

Old 10-17-2006, 09:21 PM   #477
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

basti must come with u then or maybe...victor will pay you the ticket

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 10-18-2006, 07:11 AM   #478
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
basti must come with u then or maybe...victor will pay you the ticket
I would like both

Old 10-18-2006, 07:11 PM   #479
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute

i was bored
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vik.jpg (16.5 KB, 13 views)
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:08 PM   #480
country flag Mara_M

martijn do u like dogs ?

Quote:

Quote: