The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2006, 01:20 PM   #451
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Cute boys Make pics
who said cute boys, there are two really girls there, just one or two boys who are kinda cute...

Quote:
But I don't like that you go clubbing that much My kind of guy doesn't go to clubs that much
well, I usually dont go clubbing that much, its just because I want to get to know all the people better and thats why I join in. But I really like spending time with them, most of them are really nice and communicative

Quote:
And trust me, you must rest a bit But as long as you are having fun
I slept for 12 hours now, I think that should be enough for the moment, but will go to sleep early today to be ready for the start tomorrow.

Quote:
All three exams went quite well I think I may have an A for all three But Foundations of Comparative Politics, it could be close as I made a stupid mistake And History & Philosophy of Science was a bitch in the sense that he wanted us to know when these obscure people lived. Heck if I know! I suckz with dates! But overall, I think I managed everything well enough

but wouldnt you be disappointed just getting an A and not an A+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
wow u've been busy basti i want to go out too,this school is killing me
yeah, I have been very busy lately and I think I spent so much for cocktails and other alcoholic stuff in these 5 days But now I will have to concentrate on the studies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2006, 01:24 PM   #452
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not into alcohol but i'd like to go out

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:51 PM   #453
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm not into alcohol but i'd like to go out
I hate beer and similar things, but a good cocktail is and
I came home at 4am yesterday
Old 10-15-2006, 02:17 PM   #454
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

and what did u do till then ?

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 10-15-2006, 02:42 PM   #455
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

well, 10 of us drove from Bonn to Köln and we were in like 4 or 5 bars and clubs and I think I dont need to tell ya what you are doing in a bar or a club

ok mostly we talked with each other about the upcoming taskes or we danced or drank cocktails and well, it was 3am when we left Köln.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:44 PM   #456
country flag Mara_M

boring
kidding u seem u had fun,but i don't get that with 3-4 clubs...when we go to a club we stay there

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-15-2006, 02:48 PM   #457
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

most of us hadnt been to Köln and wanted to see as many clubs as possible and thats why we left one club after like an hour to move on to another

the worst thing is that next week two people want to force me to go to a karaoke bar in Köln and I am seriously scared I am hopless in singing

my schedule for this semester is ok, but on wednesday I will have lessons from 8 till 19
Old 10-15-2006, 04:27 PM   #458
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow u've been busy basti i want to go out too,this school is killing me
I know the feeling of uni killing you I don't like to go out, but I would like to travel to places and stuff

Quote:
keeping vic satisfied is nothing ?
I don't know where he is

Quote:
so he has plenty of time to keep u busy

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 04:29 PM   #459
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera View Post
who said cute boys, there are two really girls there, just one or two boys who are kinda cute...
Don't go straight on me. Argh

Quote:
well, I usually dont go clubbing that much, its just because I want to get to know all the people better and thats why I join in. But I really like spending time with them, most of them are really nice and communicative
And your great personality surely helps

Quote:
I slept for 12 hours now, I think that should be enough for the moment, but will go to sleep early today to be ready for the start tomorrow.
I slept for twelve hours too Exhausted after last week.

Good luck tomorrow I hope you enjoy it. Basti starting to become self-dependent

Quote:

but wouldnt you be disappointed just getting an A and not an A+
Well, A and A+ are the same or my GPA It's both a 4.00. But I want an A+

Quote:
yeah, I have been very busy lately and I think I spent so much for cocktails and other alcoholic stuff in these 5 days But now I will have to concentrate on the studies.
You must be more careful with money Spend it on me instead

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 10-15-2006, 04:30 PM   #460
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I hate beer and similar things, but a good cocktail is and
I came home at 4am yesterday
Yeah, I hate beer too, but cocktails are nice.

And vodka

4 AM, Blah. I came home that late once this semester because a friend of mine was like down and we spent three hours talking I tried to cheer her up

Old 10-15-2006, 04:30 PM   #461
MONSOON season.

Quote:
well, 10 of us drove from Bonn to Köln and we were in like 4 or 5 bars and clubs and I think I dont need to tell ya what you are doing in a bar or a club

ok mostly we talked with each other about the upcoming taskes or we danced or drank cocktails and well, it was 3am when we left Köln.
Basti dancing and shaking that booty

Old 10-15-2006, 04:31 PM   #462
MONSOON season.

Quote:
most of us hadnt been to Köln and wanted to see as many clubs as possible and thats why we left one club after like an hour to move on to another

the worst thing is that next week two people want to force me to go to a karaoke bar in Köln and I am seriously scared I am hopless in singing

my schedule for this semester is ok, but on wednesday I will have lessons from 8 till 19
Karaoke bar I would be so embarrassed

8:00 till 19:00? OMG! That is hideous?

Old 10-15-2006, 05:47 PM   #463
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Don't go straight on me. Argh
I am just telling you how it is... the boys, well, they cant mess with the girls but dont be afraid, most of the girls have their boyfriends back at home

Quote:
And your great personality surely helps
thank you
I really make friends easily, but I will see who of them might become a real close friend.

Quote:
I slept for twelve hours too Exhausted after last week.

Good luck tomorrow I hope you enjoy it. Basti starting to become self-dependent
your exhausion comes from slightly different things than mine though

Yeah, I really start to enjoy being self-dependent right now, doing everything on your own.

Quote:
Well, A and A+ are the same or my GPA It's both a 4.00. But I want an A+
I know

Quote:
You must be more careful with money Spend it on me instead
Yep, I have to be careful with the money, but right now there are so many things that need to be bought. Especially all the books now (the problem is that the library only has the editions from six years ago or something and many important things for us are missing in them) which sometimes cost more than 80€
What do you want to have?
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 05:52 PM   #464
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Yeah, I hate beer too, but cocktails are nice.

And vodka

4 AM, Blah. I came home that late once this semester because a friend of mine was like down and we spent three hours talking I tried to cheer her up
Vodka... I have never really drank pure vodka.

the problem was yesterday that it was night and I had to drive home by bike from the bus station and I had no clue which ways I had to take to come home. (I live like 15 minutes away from the university/inner city) But luckily I found it without taking the wrong way

Quote:
Basti dancing and shaking that booty
:hehehe:

Quote:
Karaoke bar I would be so embarrassed
I am seriously afraid to embarras myself
but I doubt they people who also wanna go are better

Quote:
8:00 till 19:00? OMG! That is hideous?
yeah, one hour lunch break and 1.5 hours break in the afternoon, but rest of the time lessons, lessons, lessons But on mondays on fridays I have only four hours of lessons And from mid.december on I will have nothing mondays
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #465
country flag Mara_M

Quote:
I know the feeling of uni killing you I don't like to go out, but I would like to travel to places and stuff

I don't know where he is

for me it's just the beggining

right beside u u can't feel see him?

Quote:

Quote: