The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-25-2005, 05:14 PM   #31
country flag mariutze

mariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

I really hated that guy afterwards, he was such a jurk, but I really loved Fizi (that's Ionut Gavrila) who came and gave you ice to put on your cheek. He was great, when he heard what happened he said: "Da-l in p.... mea de bou, cum sa dai intr-o fata? Cine dracu e? Sa-l dam naibii afara" I really liked how he reacted
I'm sure Hane forgave you already
mariutze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2005, 06:08 PM   #32
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

they were all very sweet!all the arena (who hated me cuz i was shouting for igor) said to out the guy and a very nice girl came to me and told me if i want to suit the guy she testifies for me...and i heard moraru telling to moldovan the hystory..i only heard"tii cu igor?zdrang zdrang...bagami-as in el.."but he was acting like he was ..it was funny but i felt oefull..cuz after the 2nd set everybody was looking at me..and i'm a shy person..i don't like to be the "star"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 06:46 PM   #33
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Maria do you have more pics of Mathieu Serra Or Chela If you do plase post them
Old 10-25-2005, 06:52 PM   #34
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...that ice that Miru got...ohh...it was so goooood cauz i was so hot after all that screaming ( sorry for using all your ice on by legs and arms Miru ).Well Miru...i gotta admit that it was pretty funny exacly after the match when everybody was aplauding looking at us and wispering to eachother...lol...and after we exit the arena when everybody was lookin at us and says how..." Ohh...look...those r the girls who cheared Igor...bla bla bla".U gotta admit thet was pretty funny and i felt great about it and...i don't know if u noticed but...i always had my head up cauz...i didn't do a bad thing...i never anticheared ...right? so...i told you then and i am telling u again:" I was proud !!! "

Last edited by r_alynutza_86 : 10-26-2005 at 08:52 AM.
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 07:05 PM   #35
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

u didn't belive me that all teh ppl was staring at us!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 10-27-2005, 09:24 PM   #36
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

hey girls thanks Miruna for posting a link to me. Well I consider myself as a person who had the most thrilling tennis-related (mainly off-courts heh) adventures between ones I know, but the things that happended to you is an absolute number one.
If I were your lawyer (4 more years and than the practise ... and I could work wherever in the world :Yeah: ) I'd accuse that guy against breaking the constitution law, the fundamental law for every person which is the ONE's DIGNITY! court (i mean court with judge, not the umpire) things which touch the constitution are always about big money at least in Poland... we'd be rich and we'd have money to go to many tourneys and cheer for players we want
greetings for everybody here...

btw players from Romania i've seen with my own eyes are Hane, Sabau and Victor Ionita who's such a funny guy... played challenger in my uni city last year

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:31 AM   #37
country flag joyk

joyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
they were all very sweet!all the arena (who hated me cuz i was shouting for igor) said to out the guy and a very nice girl came to me and told me if i want to suit the guy she testifies for me...and i heard moraru telling to moldovan the hystory..i only heard"tii cu igor?zdrang zdrang...bagami-as in el.."but he was acting like he was ..it was funny but i felt oefull..cuz after the 2nd set everybody was looking at me..and i'm a shy person..i don't like to be the "star"!
What a jerk!
joyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 03:33 PM   #38
country flag Mara_M

thanks dana..
nathii..all the court told me to suit the guy..but i don't think i would have enough money to support a trial!and if i would have called the police it would have became a big scandal...i don't think the players would hav apperciate this..and if i wanted to suit him i would have to tell my mother all about and i'm sure i would say goodbye for ever to any sport event!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-28-2005, 05:16 PM   #39
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

haha Mother - that says everything.

my parents don't know I am going to Aachen for instance.
At least we both had / will have had a funny memory

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:43 PM   #40
country flag Mara_M

i don't consider it very funny....but i guess i should be happy that i was gossip subject for the crowd and the players!anyway..i hope the principals and all the important ppl should learn how to behavie themselves!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-30-2005, 06:38 PM   #41
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
we'd be rich and we'd have money to go to many tourneys and cheer for players we want
I want to get beat as well get you as my lawyer and the go To Bercy and the AO togheter
Old 10-31-2005, 03:49 PM   #42
country flag Mara_M

you want too much sandee..and if u get kicked u will be at tv ..and u don't want this,no?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-31-2005, 06:55 PM   #43
country flag Sandra

Well with my luck i surely would gets my a$$ kicked when the metch is not televised
Old 11-01-2005, 05:24 PM   #44
country flag Mara_M

well..maybe it's better so!and who knows who rescues you..maybe a knight on an unicorn!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-01-2005, 08:11 PM   #45
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute

miru..what happened with your Vcash?
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote