The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2005, 02:57 PM   #16
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariutze
Hello everybody,

Nice to see that someone heard about other Romanian tennis player besides Andrei Pavel and Victor Hanescu. Here are some photos with Victor from different tournaments. Some details about him: he's trained by Claudiu Munteanu, he started playing tennis at 12 years old, he's legitimated at Dinamo Club Brasov and right now he's playing some Futures in Chezch Republic. Hope u like the picture.
Tnx a lot 4 the pic maria ( i think right?) and if u ever have more...plz post them and...even if u have with other players like...Alex (Petru) Luncanu
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2005, 05:46 PM   #17
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

crivoi fan mariutze?of curse we heard of him,we are romanian,no?can u post the pics on u're avatar?as far as i can see it they seem great!as far as i can see there are puerta,nando,zaba,pavel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:26 AM   #18
country flag mariutze

mariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fan of Victor and of all the young Romanian tennis players. I'm glad to see Victor play in big tournaments because I know how much he has worked for that. Victor is not the only talented young Romanian player. There is Adrian Ungur who is only 19 and he is predicted to have a wonderful career (Florin Segarceanu named him "Roger Federer of Romania", even though I this he exagerated a little), Adrian Cruciat who is coming back to prove he is a great talent or Gabriel Moraru. These and all the others worth being talked about and encouraged.
I posted my photos from the avatar with some of the players I was lucky to make pictures with. Do you want any other pics with any other players (I don't have with Alex )? See you around
mariutze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:36 AM   #19
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

thanks maria...of course we want more pics

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 10-22-2005, 10:47 AM   #20
country flag Mara_M

now i remeber u..we had a nando pics just before u have it

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-22-2005, 06:48 PM   #21

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute

lol...How stupid am i? I think i am the only 1 who doesn't have a pic with Nando. My friend took a pic with him one day and i didn't want to cauz i thought i will have another chance. Whit Alex who don't u have a pic? Luncanu?I really want a pic of him 2 !!! And do u have any pic with Igor Andreev, Folorian Mayer or Catalin Buzatu?If u do...plz post the ones with Igor at my thread for him and the other ones here ( if u have and if u want that is) and i promisse that i will post more pic of Vik Crivoi cauz i know someone who has lots of pic with him
Old 10-23-2005, 01:17 PM   #22
country flag mariutze

mariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

I posted the first part of the pictures with Cata, Florian and Igor. I posted the pictures with Igor here because I don't know where is his thread. Here you have three pictures with Cata (together with his father in one of them) from last year when I took him an interview and had to make a couple of pictures with him. The rest are pictures from this year Open Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000013.jpg (39.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Gata de actiune.jpg (97.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 000014.JPG (68.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Mi-a sarit tricoul de tot.jpg (98.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 000015.jpg (49.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg O dreapta letala.jpg (103.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg A sarit cam sus.jpg (110.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg O lovesc de jos.jpg (106.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Ce dreapta inalta.jpg (110.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg O urmaresc cu privirea.jpg (111.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 10-23-2005, 01:22 PM   #23
country flag mariutze

Here you have the second part of the pics with Igor and Florian (hope you like them ) By the way I was curious...is any of you one of the famous group of girls that screamed DAVAI IGOR during the semifinal with Hane?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oops, imi vine sa ragai.jpg (94.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Ufff,bine k am dat-o peste plasa.jpg (104.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Sa nu cad in nas.jpg (98.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Un rever ce m-a depasit nitel.jpg (97.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Sa servim.jpg (140.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Un rever puternic.jpg (101.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Servim ca un campion.jpg (107.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Unde o fi ajuns mingea.jpg (103.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Stiu ca ma placi.jpg (108.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Vine mingea.jpg (89.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-23-2005, 02:08 PM   #24

Tnx a lot 4 the pics. But how did u manage to make those pgotos to Cata cauz..as i can see...those r made in a park and...why do they have that weird resolution? Anyways...tnx a lot and..if u have more pic of him...plz post them or send them to my email adress on yahoo which is the same as my id here. And..yes..i am 1 of the girls who chear Igor in his match against Hany and Serra.lol..i see taht u niticed us too ( i was the 1 who creaned the loudest and as many times as i could but...i sware,,that was the 1-st time i ever creamed at a match.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:09 PM   #25
country flag Mara_M

maria....about igor's board...look up in the page and in the right u will see fan forums..click there and then clik igor andreev...or in the amin page..enter players forums-russian roulette-igor andreev..

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-23-2005, 02:10 PM   #26
country flag Mara_M

and i'm the one that guys slapped..if u know me better so!i'm miruan,nice to meet u!i remember u..i saw u when u took nando's pic

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-23-2005, 02:11 PM   #27
country flag Mara_M

sorry only a guy*..actually men...but why do u say we are so famous?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-24-2005, 04:17 AM   #28
country flag mariutze

Nice to meet you all, of course I know the cheering group for Igor, I was right beside you and I could notice you very well Even though I didn't like so much what you were doing (Hane is a great person and I couldn't want anyone else to win but him) I enjoyed to see so determinated and devoted fans to Andreeev. Miruna I understand you because something like that happened to me also this year. I was at a match in a Future tournament in some city in Romania. My boyfriend was playing agains a Romanian (he is foreigner) and of course I cheared my lover. At the end of the match (my boyfriend won it ) I was thrown out of the club by its owner. I was forbidden to enter the club again I believe that anyone has the right to cheer and encourage whom ever she/he wants, it's the right at the opinion so I was on your side and admired your devotion to Andreev.

I made those pic with Cata at Herastrau lake after an interview with him. They have that resoultion because they were with a normal camera and afterwards the film was scanned. I don't have any other pics
Old 10-24-2005, 06:20 PM   #29
country flag Mara_M

this guy was the principal of the interramerican..well..i got :boxed:..it's bit harder....
maria,don't worry...i like hane too...i asked him sorrya fter the amtch but after the look he had when he lokked at me i think he ahte me..and i cheered so much for him in the rg that my neighbourn's lamp(candelabru)had falled!i hope he will forgive me!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-24-2005, 06:22 PM   #30
country flag Mara_M

fallen*..the edit icon doesn't work!

Quote:

Quote: