i'm going on holiday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-29-2002, 10:01 AM   #1
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute
Default i'm going on holiday

i'm going on holiday to england tomorrow (30th) and i will not be back until 25th. i won't be able to post here so i will miss this board.

mimi, don't slack so much! and i won't sit so much so then my ass will not get so big!

Chrispy u will overtake me in posts by the time i'm back but i will catch up again!

so see u all!

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2002, 10:05 AM   #2
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

wow, you rich girl, Harry, going to England for so long
waaa, i gonna miss you

enjoy your holidays and do remember to bring me souvenir a burberry raincoat ok

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 10:07 AM   #3
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

yes i will bring u souvenir but no burberry raincoat. i will bring u english rain. hahahahahahahahahaha!

i will miss u too!

Old 07-29-2002, 10:14 AM   #4
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i don't want the rain , you go to London only?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:15 AM   #5
harry_potter

i'm going to london first and then i will go to france and then come back from paris. ok, i will not bring u the rain but i will bring u fish and chips, ok? but when i come back they will be rotten. *evil grin*

Old 07-29-2002, 10:20 AM   #6
country flag Mimi

hey London, buy me the chocolates from Harrolds , i loved london, i had been there three times but only the last time i went to Cambridge, the first two times just to london bridge/harrolds, St. Paul's church, Birkingham Palace

France, wow, romantic, i wish you make a handsome Edison Chan like boyfriend, well may be more, as handsome as Brat Pitt

Old 07-29-2002, 10:23 AM   #7
harry_potter

not brad pitt for me edison chen AND jay chou better haha, u can have the french men, ok? i will have edison and jay.

i will not buy u chocolate because u will get even fatter. i really don't know how u will go to office

Old 07-29-2002, 10:27 AM   #8
country flag Mimi

hey i don't want the frenchman, they do not wash themselves frequently, i was told, not very clean , ai yar, hope no french people see it , kicking the frenchman to Harry and mimi to steal the jay chow and edison from Harry

i am fit, come on, buy me the chocolate

Old 07-29-2002, 10:28 AM   #9
country flag Mimi

i think that i am going to be with you for some while if you are still posting coz my boss just told me to work overtime for her

Old 07-29-2002, 10:29 AM   #10
harry_potter

i will buy the chocolate. but it is too tempting so i will eat it myself on the planeor when i come back and post again

mimi already has aaron, she doesn't want jay and edison

Old 07-29-2002, 10:30 AM   #11
harry_potter

now i see why u r still here today. poor mimi

but mimi can post here and dream about chocolate and aaron

Old 07-29-2002, 10:38 AM   #12
country flag Mimi

no sorry i have changed my taste, i now want younger boys, more youthful

taking both edison and jay , well you can have Andy Lau, he can be your father by his age, so you are going to feel "safe"

Old 07-29-2002, 10:40 AM   #13
harry_potter

i change my taste too. i will have david beckham and michael owen and jan michael gambill too. hahahahahaha no andy lau for me, he is more ur age!

Old 07-29-2002, 10:47 AM   #14
country flag Mimi

well i am older than you but is not as old as 40

ok you don't want andy lau, i get him, he is quite rich, i gonna take all his money and then "buy" the no.21 german footballer player

Old 07-29-2002, 10:48 AM   #15
harry_potter

noooooooo!!!!!!!! if he is cute then i want him too! but u can have andy anyway! *hands andy to mimi and takes no.21 german footballer player* oh so u were talking about football i thought u meant tennis player