NRL-West Tigers Premiers 2005!!Too Easy - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2005, 10:14 AM   #1
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up NRL-West Tigers Premiers 2005!!Too Easy

What a beauty of a game this week in the NRL Grand Final,a beauty i mean as in
punting,cos i wouldve like to see Wst Tigers vs Parramatta but not to be instead
it the dynamic Cowboys!!!!!Unfortunately there wont be any revenge from 3 weeks ago if people are thinkin that way!!!!Tigers all the way to the Bank!!!!No recipts no worries,too easy!!!!Want to pound this game soo badly till the digits on my fingers fracture!!!!

Will be dropping amount of units later on the week!!!!

Any views or thoughts are definetely welcome!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2005, 10:22 AM   #2
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NRL-West Tigers Premiers 2005!!Too Easy

I'm on the Tigers and I'm on overs whatever the overs may be.

This will be an attacking game and it will be a high scoring grand final, something which hasn't been seen for a while. Scoreline could be something like 32 - 26. That's the type of game it will be. It won't be the low scoring finals we've seen thus far. It will be a high scorer.

Tigers and overs is the best bet this week. Like you, I will finalise my plays later.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 11:05 AM   #3

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
I'm on the Tigers and I'm on overs whatever the overs may be.

This will be an attacking game and it will be a high scoring grand final, something which hasn't been seen for a while. Scoreline could be something like 32 - 26. That's the type of game it will be. It won't be the low scoring finals we've seen thus far. It will be a high scorer.

Tigers and overs is the best bet this week. Like you, I will finalise my plays later.
Very interesting you liking the overs,half time in their previous matchup 3 weeks ago the score was 14-6 until Tigers got away late!!!!!!I believe this game wont be as close to what people expect aswell,can see Tigers winning 10-16pts there for covering the spread aswell,overs and unders is 50/50 IMO but would lean on unders cos of what i witness last week wit the defence of the Cowboys,although Eels had a few shockers missed chances and no one backing up which was the most disappointing aspect!!!!

Tigers moneyline is GOLD, IMO and the spread is definetely reasonable to cover!!!!

Tigers by 10-16pts!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 11:06 AM   #4
bad gambler

fact that you have started this thread suggests you are pretty excited eh freak?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 11:14 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
fact that you have started this thread suggests you are pretty excited eh freak?
You know me to well BG Are you going to the big GAME champ?????
Old 09-27-2005, 11:25 AM   #6
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the Cowboys win, I'm so sick of hearing about the damn Tigers. COME ON COWBOYS!
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 07:49 AM   #7
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
What a beauty of a game this week in the NRL Grand Final,a beauty i mean as in
punting,cos i wouldve like to see Wst Tigers vs Parramatta but not to be instead
it the dynamic Cowboys!!!!!Unfortunately there wont be any revenge from 3 weeks ago if people are thinkin that way!!!!Tigers all the way to the Bank!!!!No recipts no worries,too easy!!!!Want to pound this game soo badly till the digits on my fingers fracture!!!!

Will be dropping amount of units later on the week!!!!

Any views or thoughts are definetely welcome!!!!

Are you really confident?? Ive already got bets on this game both ways so im already havin money come my way, whoever wins, but i wouldnt be betting heaps on ether of the teams. If anything i think the cowboys have more potiential of winning here.

The Game can easily go e-ther, it really should be evens imo 2.35 for Cowboys i think thats awesome value.

If the tigers dont have richards there is major problems, if the Tigers dont start well there is major problems, if the Tigers dont shut down running thru the ruck there is major problems. BUT if they CAN do all that i can see them coming home and winning.

I really want to see the Tigers get up as im a fan of the underdog.
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 08:40 AM   #8
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
me and about 10 mates of mine all bought tickets weeks ago, but none of us really wanna go anymore

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 09:31 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
me and about 10 mates of mine all bought tickets weeks ago, but none of us really wanna go anymore

You lucky man Jimbo,make sure you drop a dime on the TIGERS,there gonna ROAR on SUNDAY!!!!!NO DOUBT
Old 09-28-2005, 09:34 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finns4
Are you really confident?? Ive already got bets on this game both ways so im already havin money come my way, whoever wins, but i wouldnt be betting heaps on ether of the teams. If anything i think the cowboys have more potiential of winning here.

The Game can easily go e-ther, it really should be evens imo 2.35 for Cowboys i think thats awesome value.

If the tigers dont have richards there is major problems, if the Tigers dont start well there is major problems, if the Tigers dont shut down running thru the ruck there is major problems. BUT if they CAN do all that i can see them coming home and winning.

I really want to see the Tigers get up as im a fan of the underdog.
Ive put my BALLS on the line wit this title thread and pound this game till my digits of my fingers fracture if thats not serious enough,then i dont knnow what is????

TIGERS will ROAR come SUNDAY NITE-NO DOUBT TOO BLOODY EASY!!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 02:31 PM   #11
bad gambler

i agree with freak
Old 09-28-2005, 02:33 PM   #12
bad gambler

Quote:
nah mate, going to sit back sunday night with a tooheys in my hand and enjoy the game from home
Old 10-01-2005, 03:12 AM   #13
country flag The Gucci one

The Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond repute

Cowboys to the bank

Forget what happened in the previous finals game

Grandfinals are won by teams that have players that have big game experience.

The Cowboys have
Matt Bowen
Matt Sing
Paul Bowman
Josh Hannay
Ty Williams
Jonathon Thurston
Travis Norton
Paul Rauhihi

all who have big match experience in rep football

whilst the Tigers only have
Brett Hodgson
Paul Whatiura
Scott Prince

with similar experience

Also I think the disappointment from the Cowboys losing to my Roosters in the qualifying final last year will be an added spur. Also would not be taking overs in this game the score will be something like 20 - 14 definately under 40 points I'd say as the pressure of the big one generally leads to a lack of co ordination in teams attacking play and added desperation in defence seems to be greater in grandfinals.
The Gucci one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 03:21 PM   #14

Best bet is on Wst Tigers moneyline at 1.70 over NQLD Cowboys!!!See a Tigers victory an nothing else,the total is 50/50 IMO could go either way but for the record 16/19 Finals have gone unders!!!who;s knows what will happen if the Tigers start to cut sick from the start,score naybe around 30-16 or 24-18 would be preferred!!!

20 units on Wst Tigers 1.70 over NQLD Cowboys!!!!The Tigers can cover the spread IMO,also this game maybe bot as close as people expect!!!!Got a feel Tigers in a riot for some strange reason!!!!!

Leans on Prince 7.00/Hodgson 8.00 and Marshall 9.00 for Churchill Medal!!!!
Hannay 0-6 pts at 1.95!!!!!
Old 10-01-2005, 03:34 PM   #15
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on the overs.

This will be a high scoring final. Trust me on this.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote