Juan News and Articles - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2005, 06:37 PM   #1
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Juan News and Articles

So I figured every Forum here has a "News and Articles" thread - so why should this one be any different

I have started it off with 3 articles from early 2004, which I hope will give any new fans a bit of insight into Juan's career to date and his backgroud. They were originally posted on the old "cheering thread" but they were pretty hidden away there.

Sorry my translations are not so good - but I think you should get the idea!!!

http://www.tennis7.net/notas/19-0204_monaco.html

Young Monaco talking to tennis7.net on 19/02/2004.

In this year's ATP tournament in Buenos Aires, a young Argentine player stands out like a revelation. He is Juan Monaco, who at not quite 20 years old made his debut in the main draw, and is one of the most promising stars in Argentina.

T7: These must be the most important results of your life?
JM: Without a doubt. This is my first ATP tournament and to play here is the best thing that has happened to me (in tennis) until now.

T7: Do you feel the pressure of feeling everyone is watching you?
JM:I try not to think about that - I just try to play my game and do the best that I possibly can, and, most of all, to enjoy everything.

T7: To what do you owe this great moment?
JM: I trained very hard with my coach (Luis Lobo) before this tournament, and I also trained with players of a higher level than me. Little by little I began to feel that I was at their same level and that gave me much confidence and a feeling that I could compete. It helped me so much to train with Mariano Zabaleta in Tandil for one week, - that was very good for me. And all those things added together so that I entered this tournament in the best form that I can.

T7: Who were your training companions at the start of your career, and what things have you had to give up for your tennis? Also why did you train abroad for a while?
JM: I lived in Tandil until I was 15 years old and trained in the Independiente club there. My coach then was Marcelo Gomez. Then I began to train abroad, I was 1 year with "Batata" Clerc and Colon Nuñez in Miami, but after that time Clerc could not continue to coach me because he had a contract with a television network, but he told me that Spain was a good place to continue my development. Working with these two had allowed me to play in a more aggressive manner, and I soon went to Spain with "Pato" Alvarez. I was there for 2 years and they worked much on my mentality, teaching me to fight always and not to give anything up.

T7: How was your relationship with "Pato" Alvarez?
JM: Good, I believe that we were comfortable together, but the results did not follow so I decided to return to Argentina. Here with Luis I feel good and that gives me confidence.

T7: Becasue of your time spent abroad do you feel like a different player?
JM: I don't believe that I am different. I like to play on hard courts and on clay, and I have never played on cement or carpet yet, so I am the same as I was before and as the others. So I feel like part of them.

T7: So what happens next?
JM: So far I will go to Brazil and to Costa do Sauipe. I wanted to enter Acapulco but I did not have the ranking for it, so I will continue to play Challengers and see what happens.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 09-27-2005 at 06:55 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan News and Articles

"¿Quién es Juan Mónaco?" http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/story?id=222168

I haven't translated all of this article because a lot is very similar to the one in the first post here.

Indian Wells, March 2004

Who is Juan Monaco?

As if in the blink of an eye, Argentina has yet another name that we begin to hear more and more. Gisela Dulko made a big impact in Indian Wells when she got to the quarterfinals, and now, in the next Masters' Series event in Miami, Juan Monaco showed us that he is a man of awesome technical ability and mental strength and can dream of a beautiful future.

Pico made his debut in Buenos Aires a month ago, receiving a Wild Card and reaching the quarter finalss, and now he has reached the third round in the championship that many consider to be the fifth Grand Slam. And he did it the hard way - because after coming through qualifying, he won two great victories and only lost to a top 10 player on his 20th birthday.

Where does Monaco come from?

That question was already asked during the Argentine tounament, when this self-assured boy with both personality and attitude first defeated the Ecuadorian Nicolas Lapentti and then his compatriot Juan Chela, so today it is an inevitable question. Even his most fanatical followers had not expected these successes. But in Buenos Aires he played great tennis against Guillermo Coria, the Number 4 in the world and champion of the clay courts, and now he has eliminated Gustavo Kuerten in the second round of Miami. The excitement of playing the great Brazilian did not shake him, and the former World Number 1 and triple champion of Roland Garros, could do nothing as Juan took the first set easily and returned from a 1-3 defecit in the 2nd.

As in the case of Dulko, who is one year younger, Monaco began to come to attention in his own country, but only managed to add experience and mental strength when he worked with the Argentine Luis Clerc and the Ecuadorian Columbus Núñez in the United States. He is another example of a player who improved from having more experience elsewhere. However, his time in thr USA was not his only experience abroad, as after a year there, "Batata" Clerc could not work with him anymore so Alvarez recommended that he continued his training in Spain with him. They spent two years there together and he only returned to his own country when the results did not come and he wanted to return to be near more familiar surroundings.

The same thing happened to him as it did with Dulko, - in that he needed to be again in Argentina to feel the family support and familiar surroundings that were necessary for him to feel more comfortable, and happy again after sometime away. But Monaco values enormously the contributions made to his development by Clerrc, Núñez and Alvarez - especially in regard to belief in himself and fighting spirit.

Now with Luis Lobo his coach, the new sensation of success, does not make him feel different to any other Argentine tennis players here in relation to his feelings for the game. He still prefers the slower courts, and when it comes to faster surfaces, he adapts better to the hard ones such as cement, that are slightly slower, than ge does to grass or carpet.

HE IS ALREADY DANGEROUS FOR ANY SURFACE HOWEVER.

Accustomed to participating in the Futures events,- the smaller scale of professional matches below the Challenger circuit, Monaco began this year of 2004 by winning a Challenger in San Paulo, which soon alerted people to his ability. Shortly after thid he had his unforgettable week in Buenos Aires, and immediately after gained an even more impressive victory by overcoming the Chilean Nicolas Massú (the Number 12 in the world) in Costa do Sauipe (again in Brazil).

He had what he describes as a very demanding and positive pre-season schedule, practicing with Massú, Chela and Mariano Zabaleta, who is a friend of his from the same city. Now, on the cement of Miami, he has surpassed two takented rivals in qualifying -the Ecuadorian Giovanni Lapentti (younger brother of Nicolas) and the Spaniard Fernando Verdasco, who was recently a finalist on the clay of Acapulco. And, immediately afterwards, his greatest triumphs came, beating both Sweden's Joachim Johansson (51°) and Guga Kuerten (19°).

This has shown that Monaco is already a tough opponent, but he knows that he must accumulate very many more matches and travelling hours in his career, but he has already made it clear that it's winning and acombatative mentality that is his key weapon, and fundamental to his ambition to follow the leads of Guille Coria and David Nalbandian.

He is specially thankful to Agustín Calleri, also trained by Lobo, because he says he takes time to explain to him how he must play against each new opponent. Coria has emphasised especially that Monaco, who is two years younger than he and Nalbandian, is going to stand out, since he sees in him a hunger for impressive glory. He has a great serve an deep returns, says Coria, and will succeed because of his ambition and determination.

Of course, as time progresses his opponents will beging to read his game and find out how to attack him, so tennis will always present him with new obstacles.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 09-27-2005, 06:44 PM   #3
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

http://www.semana.uolsinectis.com.a...960/revelacion/

The Way to Glory.

Juan Monaco, a tandilense aged just 19, is the new young "wonder" of Argentine tennis. At only Number 223 in the ranking, he made the quarterfinals at the ATP Buenos Aires, beating two great players, and he says that he wants more. Still he is only a boy, but he already has a place among the stars and he is getting better every day. At just 19, Juan Monaco moves on the court like a veteran, although the traces of teenage acne, and his youthful attempts to grow a beard, immediately give away his real age.

FIRST STEPS.

In order to explain his passion for tennis, Juan goes back to his childhood. Neither his parents, Héctor Enrique and Maria Cristina, nor his sister and brother, Mara (21) and Andrés (18), have ever played tennis and there is no history of it in his immediate family. Simply, one day, Juan went down to play football at the Independiente club in Tandil, and he just decided to try his luck with a racquet on the clay courts nearby. From this point, he played and followed both sports until, at the age of 14, he decided on tennis and hung up his football boots: "I was doing very well in the national tennis competitions, I got to Number One, I began to travel and I liked the lifestyle and the surroundings, so then I came to the decision", says Juan. Far from feeling intimidated by the new world he was moving in, he left his home a year later to live for nine months in Miami. Here he was at the academy of Jose Luis Clerc, and soon afterwards he travelled to Barcelona, where he spent two years, at the academy of the Spanish DT Emilio Sanchez.

It was during those days in Spain that he had his first had sad moments: "There were some times when I felt really sad and alone" he admitted. "Sometimes you would lose a match in the first round and everything seemed to be going against you". He was not very comfortable in Spain, so in August 2003 he returned to Argentina to train with Luis Lobo, an ex- Davis Cup player. As of that moment, Juan (or 'Pico" as they call him, which was a nickname that his Father gave him), added several international matches to his list of titles. Finally, in January, he won the ' Challenger' tournament in San Paulo, and there they invited him participate in the ' ATP Buenos Aires 2004'.

ON TO GREATNESS.

His debut on the ATP circuit could not have been better: He defeated two experienced players, Nicolas Lapentti and Juan Ignacio Chela, and got to the quarterfinals of the tournament. "In my first match I was a little nervous, and I was trying to compete without thinking about anything, just play and enjoy it", he remembers. Then, the praise and newspapers coverage arrived. Even, the recognition of Guillermo Coria who he met in the quarterfinals, and who is the tennis player whom he admires so much. "To play against him made me so happy", he says. Juan, lost in the quarterfinals to Coria by a score of 7-6, 3-6 and 6-1. Except for his sister Mara, who was already in Buenos Aires, the rest of the family arrived from Tandil to see him play that match. "I don't know if they were expecting me to get so far, but they were enormously happy". he said.

Although he is now beginning to move with the best players, ' Pico" does not forget his beginnings. Now he is living a dream and does not want to wake up. His coach, Lobo, advises him well: "He always says to me that I must keep my feet on the ground!", Juan says. He knows that he must continue working hard and believes he has much more to give: "I want to get to the Top 10 and I will work every day for that" he says.

I don't think the link above works very well, so for those who wish to read the article in it's original form - here is the Spanish version:-

Camino a la gloria

Juan Mónaco, un tandilense de 19 años, es el nuevo joven maravilla del tenis argentino. Número 223 del ranking, llegó a los cuartos de final del torneo ATP al vencer a dos grandes y anuncia que va por más.
Todavía es un chico, pero ya se está ganando un lugar entre los grandes. Con 19 años, Juan Mónaco se mueve en la cancha como un veterano, aunque enseguida su rostro con acné, barba incipiente y su melena enrulada le devuelven su aspecto adolescente.

PRIMEROS PASOS. Para explicar su pasión por el tenis, Juan no puede mencionar ningún viejo sueño infantil . Ni siquiera un antecedente familiar: ni sus padres, Héctor Enrique y María Cristina, ni sus hermanos, Mara (21) y Andrés (18), han jugado nunca al tenis. Simplemente, un día en que Juan fue a anotarse para jugar al fútbol en el club Independiente de Tandil, pasó -como siempre- por las canchas de polvo de ladrillo y se le dio por probar con la raqueta. Desde ahí siguió con los dos deportes hasta que, a los 14, optó por la ropa blanca y colgó los botines: “Me estaba yendo muy bien en los nacionales, fui número uno, empecé a viajar, me gustó el entorno y ahí llegó la decisión”, cuenta Juan, quien lejos de sentirse intimidado por el nuevo mundo, partió de casa un año más tarde para instalarse durante poco mas de nueve meses en Miami, donde estuvo en la academia de José Luis Clerc. Luego, el destino le dio pasaje a Barcelona, y estuvo allí por más de dos años, en la academia del DT español Emilio Sánchez. Fue en esas tierras donde aparecieron los primeros bajones: “Hubo algún momento de desolación, en el que quizás me sentí solo porque a veces te toca perder un torneo en primera ronda y se te viene todo en contra”, confiesa Juan a SEMANA. Pero no estaba muy cómodo en España y en agosto de 2003 volvió al país para entrenar con Luis Lobo, un ex Copa Davis. A partir de ese momento, Juan (o 'Pico', como le dicen, repitiendo el apodo de su papá), sumó varios torneos internacionales a su lista de títulos. En enero, finalmente, venció en el 'Challenger' de San Pablo y ahí lo invitaron a participar del torneo 'ATP Buenos Aires 2004'.

EN GRANDE. Su debut en el circuito ATP no pudo ser mejor: derrotó a dos grandes, Nicolás Lapentti y Juan Ignacio Chela, y se metió en los cuartos de final del torneo. “En el debut estuve un poco nervioso, pero me fui acomodando sin pensar en nada, sólo en jugar y disfrutar”, recuerda. Entonces, llegaron los elogios y las tapas de los diarios. Incluso, el reconocimiento de Guillermo Coria, el tenista al que admira. “Jugar con él me hizo feliz”, reconoce Juan, tranquilo porque perdió frente a Coria por un margen ajustado (7-6, 3-6 y 6-1).
Salvo su hermana Mara, quien ya estaba en Buenos Aires, el resto de la familia llegó de Tandil para verlo jugar. “No sé si ellos se lo esperaban, pero tienen una felicidad enorme”.
Aunque está empezando a codearse con los mejores, 'Pico' no olvida sus inicios. Ahora, vive un sueño y no quiere despertarse. Su coach, Lobo, lo aconseja bien: “Él siempre me dice que tengo que mantener los pies sobre la tierra”, cuenta Juan. Sabe que debe seguir trabajando y confía en que aún puede dar mucho más: “Me encantaría estar entre los primeros diez y trabajo cada día para eso”.

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 09-27-2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:00 PM   #4
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

http://www.diariohoy.net/v5/verNoti...tml/html/175278

One from May 2005............... First - have to admit - some of this article was too hard for me to translate and I had to leave some pieces out ................what the hell are "al-birrojos....."

AMBASSADOR IN PARIS

He gave a great performance in the Buenos Aires ATP tournament in 2004, when he surprised everyone with his tennis in the most important contest held in our country.

He says that there he was discovered by the great tennis public, and also by his soccer team! How is that? Very simple: On that occasion, Juan Monaco admitted that he is a fanatical fan of Estudientes, and this happened to him inadvertently.

Yesterday, several months after his initial impact on the circuit, the tennis player travelled to Paris to participate at Roland Garros, the Grand Slam that has become the dream for all Argentines since Gastón Gaudio became champion there last year. But hours before he left, he was named "Ambassador for Estudientes" the club of which he is a fanatical fan. The 21 tear old from Tandil, who is currently ranked 59 in the ATP entry system, takes his team colours to his heart. Whenever he can, he goes to the stadium of 1 and 57, to attend the matches of the team wearing mustard, and he is happy and proud to accept the entertainment offered to him by the Directors of the club. Juan had supper with the leaders of the "al-birrojos" at Primo Piatto, a restaurant in Centennial Way, accompanied as always by his fiancèe Pipi from whom he is inseparable. And he received a gift of various items relating to Estudientes, from t-shirts to pennants. And some of these are now added to the suitcases of different tennis players from the circuit..........................................

..................... "I am a very good friend of Rafa Nadal", said Pico (the name his friends call him), and he told the story of his friendship with the great Spanish player: "I have known from when we were 14 and when I told him I was a fan of Estudientes, at first he had never heard of them! But now since we have had a good campaign, he began to see them more and to listen to the news and he asked me for a t-shirt". With one eye on history, the club made a t-shirt in their original design, with the number 10 on the back and the name "Nadal". And Juancito will give this to him in person when they meet in Paris. An identical shirt but bearing the name "Pico" will be for his own personal use. "Rafa is a fan of Real Madrid, but now he supports Estudientes too" he said with laughter.

And, getting back to the tennis world, he said that the Majorcan is his likely candidate to win at Roland Garros. Pico has not won a title in his professional career so far, but the final in Casablanca (where he lost to Mariano Puerta) means he can travel to France with the objective of playing a good role. To obtain this he goes training every day, sometimes 4 times a day. "I am doing two daily sessions of physical training, tennis and gym, and sometimes I do a double session of tennis. I leave the house at 8.00 am in the morning and return shortly before supper. I am preparing myself well to be very strong ", Monaco is 1.85cm in height and weighs 76 kilos.

Born in Tandil on 29th March 1984 Tandil, Pico is one of the great hopes of Argentine tennis. He jumped to popular attention in the ATP tounament in Buenos Aires in 2004. Amongst his greatest triumphs, the ones that stand out are those over the ex- number one Gustavo Kuerten and the Swedish Joachim Johansson. He is a great admirer of Marat Safin and Mariano Zabaleta, with whom he has been a friend since he was very youngl. Last December both Tandilenses played in an exhibition in the Estudiente stadium. And he has already had a taste of Davis Cup action (though not at the best moment), when last year he was summoned by Gustavo Luza to join the national team in the Davis Cup in Belarús, in a series that finished with defeat and the exit of the captain.

Old 10-15-2005, 06:33 AM   #5
country flag Caralimon

Caralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I don't have an entire article or something, but Juan and Lobo have split up, and in replacement Eduardo Infantino (former of Nalbandian) will take his place.

Good luck
Caralimon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 06:30 AM   #6
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Juan will be playing in the big exhibition tournament, Copa Argentina de Tenis, in December. Here is the full list of players:-

Mariano Puerta
David Nalbandian
Gastón Gaudio
Juan Ignacio Chela
JUAN MONACO
José Acasuso
Guillermo Cañas
Agustín Calleri
Juan Martin del Potro
Mariano Zabaleta
Franco Squillari
Gustavo Kuerten

Old 10-20-2005, 01:16 PM   #7
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rosie
Franco will be there - I'm so happy too see his name again I miss him.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:25 PM   #8
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaM
Thanks Rosie
Franco will be there - I'm so happy too see his name again I miss him.
Claudia sweetie Great to see you over here! I forgot you liked Franco - yes he is a great guy too! Please come over here again when you have a moment.

Old 10-24-2005, 01:22 PM   #9
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Claudia sweetie Great to see you over here! I forgot you liked Franco - yes he is a great guy too! Please come over here again when you have a moment.

Old 11-11-2005, 01:35 PM   #10
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. Sorry to bump in this thread without permission, but there's an article about Monaco on the today's edition of the most important argentine sports paper (Diario Olé), and I thought you would like to read it. Yesterday he went to the practice of a 2nd. division local football club (Deportivo Merlo), played with the guys and even scored a couple of goals. Here's the link to the article in spanish:

http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pag...?pagId=1087453

Here's a pic:

shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 02:56 PM   #11
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Shotgun Blues - you don't need "permission" to come here - everyone is welcome and hope you can come over more often in the future. Thanks so much for the article and photo - I admit I normally read Ole every day, but I've been really busy this last few days preparing to go away on a family visit - so I haven't been on the Net as much as I would like. Thanks so much again. If it's OK with you - I will also post the picture in our Photo Thread

For the non-Spanish speakers here I have done a quick and very basic translation:-

The tennis player Juan Monaco visits the establishment of Deportivo Merlo. His team won 5-2 and, they applaud and applaud as he scores two goals.

He got out of the car already wearing shorts and football boots ready for the action. It was 10.30am and they had just started their last training exercises. Nevertheless, there was time for more. Because the man that joined them was none other than Juan Monaco, the tennis player from Tandil, a fan of Estudiantes (LP) and currently 85 in the ATP ranking, who had made time during his holidays to visit the Team's ground. And it was not only to spend some time with them but to play as well!

So how come one of the most important representatives of Argentine tennis was at Depo?

"The vice-president of the club, Marcelo Breccia, is a friend of mine" said Pico. "And as this Saturday morning, I can't practice because I'm going back home, he invited me to spend some time with the boys. The lads are very humble. I made friends with them and I'm going to follow themall my life ".

Juan moved as well on the football pitch as when he is hitting balls wth his racquet. And in a 7-a-side game he was the scorer of two goals in his team's 5-2 victory.

After posing for some photos and signing autographs, the tennis player, who once played with Estudiantes (in the Argentine B), announced that he would make another visit. "In 15 days I'm going to return and I will bring Mariano Zabaleta with me".

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 11-11-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:04 PM   #12
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Rosie, you're welcome. I read the tennis section in Olé every day, although I'm brazilian. They have some interesting articles. Feel free to post the pic anywhere you want (it's not mine and it's a gift to Monaco's fans ). Maybe I'll stop by more often in the future, when the next season begins.

shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 05:08 PM   #13
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Blues
Rosie, you're welcome. I read the tennis section in Olé every day, although I'm brazilian. They have some interesting articles. Feel free to post the pic anywhere you want (it's not mine and it's a gift to Monaco's fans ). Maybe I'll stop by more often in the future, when the next season begins.

Thank you You will always be welcome.

Old 11-11-2005, 06:17 PM   #14
country flag Corina2605

Corina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the news - it's always nice to hear what the guys do in the off-season Glad to hear Juan is enjoying himself!
Corina2605 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 11:13 PM   #15
country flag justClaudia

Shotgun Blues, thanks for the article and photo.
It's good to see that Juan is having a good time in the off-season.