The Back to Reality - the Tour Continues in Vietnam Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2005, 10:58 AM   #46
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Back to Reality - the Tour Continues in Vietnam Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
My intentions are pure Rosie, that's why I've used that smiley Sol certainly can't mind such intentions...
Guess she might mind mine though..............

Anyway - seriously - here is a link to the report on the semi-final (in Spanish) from "La Nacion":- http://www.lanacion.com.ar/deportiva...nota_id=743916

I have translated the few words from Mariano in this article:-

"It was a bad day. My body hurt all over. Jonas played very well, he moved me around the court and played every shot very well." Mariano blamed his exhaustion on three, 3-set matches here in Vietnam, following the Davis Cup semi-final in Bratislava last weekend, where Argentina lost to Slovakia. Speaking of his chances to take part in the Masters in Shanghai this year, he said, "I still have a small opportunity. I am in the fight and I am going to take advantage of that".

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 10-02-2005 at 11:54 AM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote