The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 09:20 AM   #61
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Slogan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
OK. I'm renaming this thread and will start a new slogan thread. Suggestions for the name of this Chat Thread?
The cigar salon/room...
Huhoh...I just saw it is named the Gasquet Blowers' Chat Thread...

Last edited by delsa : 09-24-2005 at 09:22 AM.
delsa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2005, 09:22 AM   #62
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
The cigar salon/room...

I like the current name. To me, it refers to Option 1 of Chloe's explanations, so there.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-24-2005, 09:25 AM   #63
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I like the current name. To me, it refers to Option 1 of Chloe's explanations, so there.
For me too... But still...
We should make threads to discuss his shots too, how he could improve them, what we like about them etc... So we'll attract more ppl of the "tennis technique addicted" type here to mix with all the population we have here and achieve a forum with diversity in subjects, mindsets, interests etc....
Old 09-24-2005, 09:29 AM   #64
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread ***

Well, I think it would be better to try to contain all the non-tennis stuff to one thread instead of having it in so many threads.

And we don't have to talk about cigars and such. We can joke about other stuff, like the three of us were doing just now.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:32 AM   #65
country flag delsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe
Tailler is "to cut"? That would be much funnier if the literal translation was to clean pipes, rather than cut them, since there is an English phrase that deals with cleaning pipes...
Yeah. To cut, to sharpen, to prune etc...
What does the English phrase dealing with cleaning pipes means?
Old 09-24-2005, 09:32 AM   #66
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Yeah. To cut, to sharpen, to prune etc...
What does the English phrase dealing with cleaning pipes means?
I think you can guess what it means. Let's not go there.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:33 AM   #67
country flag delsa

Quote:
Well, I think it would be better to try to contain all the non-tennis stuff to one thread instead of having it in so many threads.

And we don't have to talk about cigars and such. We can joke about other stuff, like the three of us were doing just now.
I concur...

I was joking about the thread's name of course... So i agree again...
Old 09-24-2005, 09:36 AM   #68
country flag delsa

Quote:
I think you can guess what it means. Let's not go there.
Ok. I see now... Let's flee to another subject nonchalantly...Already too much of this there. I should have known.
What is the time difference in Singapore?
Old 09-24-2005, 09:37 AM   #69
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Ok. I see now... Let's flee to another subject nonchalantly...Already too much of this there. I should have known.
What is the time difference in Singapore?
7 hours I think. It's 5.33 PM here.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:40 AM   #70
country flag delsa

Ok. So it's 6 hours. It was 11.33 AM here when you posted that.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:41 AM   #71
country flag silverwhite

You're not in Paris?
Old 09-24-2005, 09:45 AM   #72
country flag silverwhite

Wow. The 3 of us have achieved 70 posts in this thread in under 2 hours. Not too far from the 100 mark.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:45 AM   #73
country flag delsa

Quote:
You're not in Paris?
I am. Why? I got something wrong again? It's 11.45 AM here.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:46 AM   #74
country flag delsa

Quote:
Wow. The 3 of us have achieved 70 posts in this thread in under 2 hours. Not too far from the 100 mark.
We can be proud! A quick start for this impromptu chat thread...
Old 09-24-2005, 09:47 AM   #75
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
I am. Why? I got something wrong again? It's 11.45 AM here.
My computer clock must be wrong. It says Paris is GMT + 01.00 while Singapore is GMT + 08.00, so I thought it is a 7-hour difference.
Closed Thread