The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread - Page 333 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 10:02 PM   #4981
country flag SwissMister1

SwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~+~+~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (COME IN TO CHAT, JULIO!!!) ~+~+~

I'll convince her to change it to Igor then...

Have a good night and a safe trip home in the snow.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

PAW #1 5/22/06
Predict-the-SCORE US Open Champion
SwissMister1 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2005, 10:13 PM   #4982
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~+~+~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (COME IN TO CHAT, JULIO!!!) ~+~+~

19 posts left to reach the 5000th

Well 18 now!
*julie* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2005, 10:21 PM   #4983

SwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Julie - how was dinner?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

PAW #1 5/22/06
Old 12-15-2005, 10:23 PM   #4984
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMister1
Hey Julie - how was dinner?
Do you mean my christmas party of yesterday?
Old 12-15-2005, 10:27 PM   #4985

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*
Do you mean my christmas party of yesterday?
Haha, well I meant the roast you had tonight, but how was the christmas party?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

PAW #1 5/22/06
Old 12-15-2005, 10:33 PM   #4986
country flag *julie*

Quote:
Haha, well I meant the roast you had tonight, but how was the christmas party?
Oh ok! you are talking about today as we talked about food earlier... Well, it was fine!
Except that my neighboor started to do some handworks and hammered on the wall at 10 pm

Yesterday was fine too. We went to a restaurant.I guess we have been very noisy for the other customers of the restaurant: 18 girls (and only 2 boys around a table) laughing all along the evening...
Old 12-15-2005, 10:37 PM   #4987

Quote:
Oh ok! you are talking about today as we talked about food earlier... Well, it was fine!
Except that my neighboor started to do some handworks and hammered on the wall at 10 pm

Yesterday was fine too. We went to a restaurant.I guess we have been very noisy for the other customers of the restaurant: 18 girls (and only 2 boys around a table) laughing all along the evening...
That sounds like a lot of fun! What kind of place was it that you went to?

I used to have a neighbor that would do that too - except he would start all of his projects at 7 in the morning while I was still trying to sleep.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

PAW #1 5/22/06
Old 12-15-2005, 10:41 PM   #4988
country flag *julie*

Quote:
That sounds like a lot of fun! What kind of place was it that you went to?

I used to have a neighbor that would do that too - except he would start all of his projects at 7 in the morning while I was still trying to sleep.
Well, it's better at 10PM then.

It was a little restaurant called "la tomate" which is funny cos we didn't have any tomatoes in our meal.
But the food was good. Plus, we drank good red wine.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:45 PM   #4989
country flag *julie*

Btw, tomorrow, I'll be on holidays/vacations (don't know which one is good for US) for 2 weeks. Will you have any for Christmas?
Old 12-15-2005, 10:50 PM   #4990

Quote:
Well, it's better at 10PM then.

It was a little restaurant called "la tomate" which is funny cos we didn't have any tomatoes in our meal.
But the food was good. Plus, we drank good red wine.
I'm sure they slipped the tomatoes in somewhere. That reminds me of a town I went to in Spain. Every summer, there is this day that they have a tomato throwing party...everybody stands in the middle of town and throws tomoatoes at each other. Too bad I missed that one.

Red wine is good, I like Merlot a lot. There is a store around me that sells Merlot from Chile that I like a lot.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

PAW #1 5/22/06
Old 12-15-2005, 10:54 PM   #4991
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Loads of pages for me to read. I better get started

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2005, 10:58 PM   #4992

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~+~+~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (COME IN TO CHAT, ALL RICHARD FANS!!!) ~+~+~

Quote:
How's it goin? Just stopping by after an evening out...oh I just thought I'd let ya'll know the exam went okay.
Glad to hear your test went well

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Old 12-15-2005, 10:59 PM   #4993
country flag *julie*

Hi Sinead

Quote:
I'm sure they slipped the tomatoes in somewhere. That reminds me of a town I went to in Spain. Every summer, there is this day that they have a tomato throwing party...everybody stands in the middle of town and throws tomoatoes at each other. Too bad I missed that one.

Red wine is good, I like Merlot a lot. There is a store around me that sells Merlot from Chile that I like a lot.
I am not an expert of wines but Chilean wine has a good reputation. Spain makes good wine too. French producers are a bit about the situtation actually. The ones from my region demonstrate at least once a month.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:00 PM   #4994

Quote:
Btw, tomorrow, I'll be on holidays/vacations (don't know which one is good for US) for 2 weeks. Will you have any for Christmas?
Nice! I have every other Friday off (I work an extra hour the other days) so I have off tomorrow too. Other than that just the day after Christmas, the 30th (another Friday) and New Years. I miss the long break!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

PAW #1 5/22/06
Old 12-15-2005, 11:00 PM   #4995

Default Re: ~+~+~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (COME IN TO CHAT, ALL RICHARD FANS!!!) ~+~+~

Quote:
We're all expecting the fotos. I think you should bring a folder or something with a picture of Juanqui on the front as an icebreaker, see if he notices the resemblance.
The photos shall come hopefully soon.

Good point! Next week I might have to do that. Great thinking

I should totally drop the book at his feet and say "opps, sorry about that" while making it so obvious

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Closed Thread