The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 09:54 AM   #31
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Slogan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
This cannot be more true.

I am and when I hear jokes like the one about Richard having his hand under the table.
Not fond of sexual inuendos in the Richard forum, are we?

Sadly, they are in all forums. And often times it's my fault. But not nearly as often as alfonso.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2005, 09:55 AM   #32
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe
If you're Gasquetblowers, as you really ought to be, you can take the word to mean one of the following:

1) People who are very explosive in their passion for Gasquet
or
2) People who blow Gasquet. Just so you know, "blow" is a slang term in english used to mean "oral sex"

Really, I think that those two options sum up everybody's interests quite nicely.
Excuse me, Crazy Canuck, but Option 2 does not appeal to me.

BTW, feel free to plagiarise my sig.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-24-2005, 09:56 AM   #33

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Oh you already are confusing ppl...
Including myself. It's amusing me. I would have gone to bed 20 minutes ago if not for the switch.

I'm simple.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:57 AM   #34
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This cannot be more true.

I am and when I hear jokes like the one about Richard having his hand under the table.
Yeah...Daniela and i were really -let's say- surprised of how it was interpreted when she told this and i assumed he had a strap or a plaster cast or smthg...and most ppl were so prompt to interpret it "differently"...

We should get the forum on a more "tennistic" track...
delsa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-24-2005, 09:57 AM   #35
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
silverwhite, can you PM me the code for your signature?

I'm lazy

Then I can change it when I wake up.
Done. I change it every week though, based on the tournament being played, just so you know.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:57 AM   #36

Quote:
Excuse me, Crazy Canuck, but Option 2 does not appeal to me.

BTW, feel free to plagiarise my sig.
That's the beauty of the phrase though... both options don't have to apply. You get to pick and choose! It means whatever you'd like it to. That way, all Gasquet fans are captured and fly as equals under the same heading!

Send me a PM with your signature code and I will use it.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:59 AM   #37
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Oh you already are confusing ppl...
Old 09-24-2005, 10:00 AM   #38
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Not fond of sexual inuendos in the Richard forum, are we?

Sadly, they are in all forums. And often times it's my fault. But not nearly as often as alfonso.
I would say that I am not as equipped to endure such immature quips from hormone-raging teenagers as I would like.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:00 AM   #39

Quote:
Done. I change it every week though, based on the tournament being played, just so you know.
Well, we might bore of being duplicates soon anyways, but I'll take note. I'll change it when you put your old avatar back, since it will be less fun on it's own.

On that note, i can rest peacefully.

That's like, the tenth time that I said I was going to bed. But this time, it's 5am, so it's true.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:01 AM   #40
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you're Gasquetblowers, as you really ought to be, you can take the word to mean one of the following:

1) People who are very explosive in their passion for Gasquet
or
2) People who blow Gasquet. Just so you know, "blow" is a slang term in english used to mean "oral sex"

Really, I think that those two options sum up everybody's interests quite nicely.
Option 1 for me if that becomes our slogan...

Thanks for the explanation.

Very ambiguous slogan i see...

Last edited by delsa : 09-24-2005 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:02 AM   #41
country flag silverwhite

The transformation is complete!
Old 09-24-2005, 10:03 AM   #42
country flag delsa

Quote:
Including myself. It's amusing me. I would have gone to bed 20 minutes ago if not for the switch.

I'm simple.
I find it fun too. Simple minds simple pleasures...
Old 09-24-2005, 10:03 AM   #43

It would have been much funnier had I changed my flag at the same time, because I was considering it.

Er... good morning.

I don't work until mid afternoon, hence the time wasting.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:03 AM   #44
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Option 1 for me if that becomes our slogan...

Thanks for the explanation. There is no equivalent for "oral sex" in French... I don't know how come the English-speakers say it cross the border and become "sex" when i guess that's just what the French speakers refer to it as very ostensible seduction or something...

Very ambiguous slogan i see...
I've heard of the phrase "fumer un cigar".
Old 09-24-2005, 10:03 AM   #45
country flag delsa

Quote:
The transformation is complete!
Chloe miss the right flag, though...
Closed Thread