The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 08:32 PM   #1501
country flag Daniela_CABJ

Daniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~*~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (No Richard = Boredom) ~*~*~

thanks girls
I have to go now, I'm really hungry and there's a strawberries, creme and "dulce de leche" cake waiting for me on the refrigerator
talk to you later

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

*LINK TO RICHARD GASQUET OFFICIAL WEBSITE*

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Daniela_CABJ is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2005, 08:32 PM   #1502
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
It's 5 AM. I'd better get to bed! I'll leave you guys to chat!

See ya!
Bye! Sleep tight.
delsa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-11-2005, 08:32 PM   #1503
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atenea
I've studied Hotel management and I'm starting to work to Howard Johnson on monday
That's great!
Is Howard Johnson a chain of hotels like Novotel, Holidays Inn... cos I've never heard of it
*julie* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-11-2005, 08:33 PM   #1504
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks girls
I have to go now, I'm really hungry and there's a strawberries, creme and "dulce de leche" cake waiting for me on the refrigerator
talk to you later

We get why you have to go, believe me...

Enjoy! Cya later!
Old 11-11-2005, 08:34 PM   #1505
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Bye then Athenea
Old 11-11-2005, 08:35 PM   #1506
country flag *julie*

I am improving so much my ranking today
Old 11-11-2005, 08:35 PM   #1507
country flag delsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard
I feel the urge (again) to give us a song. The same way Eric needed a theme song, this thread needs one too

(if you haven't noticed for some reason I'm big into theme songs)
You're the best of us to find it. Go ahead.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:36 PM   #1508
country flag delsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*
Me too. SW should watch out for me. I'm closing the gap.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:36 PM   #1509
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks girls
talk to you later
Adios Daniel
Have fun eating You're really making the rest of us jealous.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #1510
country flag delsa

Quote:
OMG YES, Delsa!! The talked about Lemurs.
Well, each time they make documentaries about Madagascar they always speak about the same things really narrowing what they could show (except some rare exemples) etc... I guess that's because they don't have more infos or they think that's the only thing that could interest the Western viewers.

Fauna: 1. Lemurs and always the same most known species: "Lemur Catta with the striped tail, jumping on the side to move, very friendly with humans and likes to make jokes etc..." i know that by heart, the Eye-Eye and so on 2. Butterflies (the biggest specy only exist in Madagascar), 3. zebus, Chameleons, Turtles, Whales, Dolphins, Crocodiles etc... (when there are much more things they could talk about, more surprising things even knowing it's said Madagascar is the country with the most numerous species of beings and flora living in it and only a small part of it has been studied so far... ).

Flora: 1. Baobabs 2. Orchideas and Vanilla 3. Ylang Ylang, Ravinal (typically Madagascan, logo of Air Madagascar etc...), Cactuses ...they miss on a lot of stuff.

Scenery: the south and the red earth mixing with the yellow/ ocre one in very famous touristic places, the Tsingy of the Bemaraha, the rice plantations, the capital city etc... Always the same things.

Quote:
In anthro, we are doing a chapter on primates and humans(share qualities etc.) and yeah for some reason my teacher thought a good introduction would be a video on lemurs.
That's not what my teacher thought last year when we did a chapter on primates and human too.
That would have been funnier for us.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #1511

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Old 11-11-2005, 08:38 PM   #1512

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Me too. SW should watch out for me. I'm closing the gap.
!!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Old 11-11-2005, 08:38 PM   #1513
country flag delsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
Apparently, they wanted to be nominated for the Oscars.
How come i didn't know about that?
Old 11-11-2005, 08:38 PM   #1514
country flag *julie*

Quote:
Adios Daniel
Have fun eating You're really making the rest of us jealous.
It reminds me that I have a "fondant aux 3 chocolats" in the fridge
Old 11-11-2005, 08:40 PM   #1515

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Well, each time they make documentaries about Madagascar they always speak about the same things really narrowing what they could show (except some rare exemples) etc... I guess that's because they don't have more infos or they think that's the only thing that could interest the Western viewers.

Fauna: 1. Lemurs and always the same most known species: "Lemur Catta with the striped tail, jumping on the side to move, very friendly with humans and likes to make jokes etc..." i know that by heart, the Eye-Eye and so on 2. Butterflies (the biggest specy only exist in Madagascar), 3. zebus, Chameleons, Turtles, Whales, Dolphins, Crocodiles etc... (when there are much more things they could talk about, more surprising things even knowing it's said Madagascar is the country with the most numerous species of beings and flora living in it and only a small part of it has been studied so far... ).

Flora: 1. Baobabs 2. Orchideas and Vanilla 3. Ylang Ylang, Ravinal (typically Madagascan, logo of Air Madagascar etc...), Cactuses ...they miss on a lot of stuff.

Scenery: the south and the red earth mixing with the yellow/ ocre one in very famous touristic places, the Tsingy of the Bemaraha, the rice plantations, the capital city etc... Always the same things.

That's not what my teacher thought last year when we did a chapter on primates and human too.
That would have been funnier for us.
You have the video down pat. I seriously think you should become the new voice of Magagascar You would probably do the video much better than that guy we had.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Closed Thread