davis cup vs. austria - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2005, 07:57 PM   #31
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: davis cup vs. austria

It would be so cool if we all could be together at the same match
Unfortunately I think that won't happen very soon, because we live so far apart

Old 10-23-2005, 04:54 PM   #32
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamby
hi guys!!!
unfortunately I haven't got computer on weekdays,but I'm still alive and reading you
I'd like to be on that match for cheering,so don't forget about me
aw we surely won´t forget you ! you´re welcome to share our cheering-group, hee*!

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:40 PM   #33
country flag SaraV

SaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All

Having lurked for a while, I thought it was about time I joined the forum so I could post stuff (especially about Davis Cup).

Some of you might already know me from me website.

One of the reasons why you didnt see Nico after he had lost the fourth rubber is that he had to go and sort his stuff as he had to leave to fly to Bangkok that evening. (You would have seen him if you had come to the hotel - I spent a very pleasant couple of hours with Nico and his family in the bar as he had something to eat before leaving with Alejandro and Mariano (his trainer)).

I will be posting more during the week - so you can ask me any questions to answer.

In the meantime, here is the link to my photos from Davis Cup including some lovely photos of Nico with members of his family and friends... (includes a pic of myself and my two favourite book ends!)

Nico photos from 2005 link:
http://www.photoworld2004.freeserve....NL2005pics.htm
(this link includes the photos from Portschach and Kitzbuhel)
More to follow eventually once I have time - Buenos Aires, Acapulco and Miami

Henmagic Photoworld main website link
http://www.photoworld.freeserve.co.uk/index-ph.html

Hope to speak to more of you soon.

Sara V
SaraV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 07:13 PM   #34
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sara! Welcome!
What a story, spending a couple of hours with Nico is my dream! Unfortunately I live in Holand, so that's quite far away from Portschach and I couldn't go because of school.

I looked at your pics! They're great . Who's the little girl on the pics?
Nice picture of you and the Lapentti's! (assuming you're the girl in the red shirt )
Old 10-23-2005, 07:20 PM   #35
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
i got the flag from ebay, i´m sure you´re gonna find one yourself there! and i´m sure nico would be surprised to see more and more ecuador-flags around europe !
I can't find the flag on ebay . I'll go to the shops tomorrow, maybe I'll find one there .
Old 10-24-2005, 08:13 AM   #36
country flag SaraV

SaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kezzi

Yes Im the small one in the middle between the two strapping lads..

In answer to your question, the little girl is Nico's niece, Giovanna (his sister Carolina's little girl - she is about 20 months now).

Thought you might like to see the pics...

Im sure you can find an Ecu flag on EBay... (if not I know of a shop in Miami that you can get one - in Bayside - they have sent me stuff before now).

S
SaraV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 04:21 PM   #37
country flag Kezzi

Thanks for answering so soon .
I'm not good at searching things on eBay
Can I order from that shop online? Because I don't plan on going to Miami very soon .

And another question
Do you think Nico will play in Rotterdam? I would love to see him back in Holland
Old 10-25-2005, 12:39 PM   #38
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

hey sara , it´s great to see you around here!
it´s great you´ve been in pörtschach and esp. that you could spend some time with the lapentti-family! i think it´s so lovely that they spend time with their supporters, that´s really nice and not that normal for famous players i guess!

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote