Fabulous Friday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2005, 03:19 PM   #1
bad gambler

Thumbs up Fabulous Friday

Fabulous because the men are playing in Davis Cup and we are done with the WTA bullshit for the time being

Look forward to seeing the lines when they come out, might be some value on the slovaks in the singles.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2005, 04:09 PM   #2
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fabulous Friday

Well, there is this thing going on in swedish troup about dehydration in India. Obviosly the players are sweating up to 10 litres each, every day..The condictions seem not to be that good..
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 07:43 PM   #3
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

ALG over Peng @ 1.80
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 08:44 PM   #4
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Germany to advance @1.65
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 12:08 AM   #5
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Guillermo Coria over Karol Beck @ $1.40 (3 Units)
Argentina over Slovak Republic @ $1.53 (1 Unit)
Ivan Ljubicic over Mikhael Youzhny @ $1.63 (1 Unit)
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 03:47 AM   #6
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

Czink to give free tennis lesson to Sprem @ $2.75!!
Leaning on the davis cup legend Nalbo over Hrbaty but not sure..any thoughts?
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 03:53 AM   #7
bad gambler

Hrbaty is a DC beast!

Given DC starts late, wanted to get some early action with the WTA

Peng to beat Groenefeld - $1.95
Old 09-23-2005, 04:48 AM   #8
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

any thoughts on Davy? He has been pretty damn good in DC this year...
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 04:52 AM   #9
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava
any thoughts on Davy? He has been pretty damn good in DC this year...
you tell us champ, and we'll work it out from there.

Old 09-23-2005, 05:27 AM   #10
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

this time using your brain, what are your thoughts on the match?
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 06:25 AM   #11
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava
this time using your brain, what are your thoughts on the match?
since you asked so nicely, I shall analyse the match-up for you.

First of all, the fact that the tie is taking place in Croatia won't phase the Russians - they don't seem to care where they play, they always seem to get the job done.

Ancic is in sh*te form. He went out in the 2nd round at the US Open to Djokovic, put up little fight against Hewitt in Cincy, struggled against Saulnier and Serra in Montreal before bowing out to Rusedski . Prior to this, he lost to the hapless Srichaphan, and during the previous Davis Cup tie on the same surface Ancic lost in 5 sets to Pavel and struggled 7-6 7-6 against Hanescu (albeit was a dead rubber).

In Ancic's only previous tourney on carpet this year, he lost to unknown Sergiy Stakhovksy in the 2nd round, after struggling against lowly ranked Ulihrach in the 1st.

Davydenko on the other hand is having his best year at the top level, and has proven his versatility on all surfaces - remembering that he won the Kremlin Cup on carpet last year.

If Ancic can produce his best tennis this year, he stands a chance, but if he stays at the same level, Davydenko will wear him down. I also think that if Ancic loses this rubber badly, he is highly likely to lose the doubles and his reverse singles rubber as well - his confidence will be shot.

Oh, and following these 2 players, I'm still undecided as to whether its worth a bet, neither could be classified as 'reliable'.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:47 AM   #12
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

Wawrinka to give free tennis lesson to Murray on the red clay @ $1.85!! Wawrinka (clay court gun) vs Murray (average/crap player especially on clay)
Cya at the bank!!
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 06:49 AM   #13
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One
Wawrinka to give free tennis lesson to Murray on the red clay @ $1.85!! Wawrinka (clay court gun) vs Murray (average/crap player especially on clay)
Cya at the bank!!
Murray was raised on the red clay mate - be careful
Old 09-23-2005, 07:01 AM   #14
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cya at the bank!!
Can't believe I missed that one, looks like a pretty good play mate. Although Murray has posted some good results on the red stuff, they have all been at Future/Challenger level. Thats the only reason I can see why his price is relatively low. But Murray is yet to prove himself on clay at the highest level. Wawrinka is one of the better claycourters going around and he should do the business here in front of, what will hopefully be a vocal a home crowd.

Adding:

Wawrinka over Murray @ $1.83 (1.5 Units)
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 07:12 AM   #15
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Czink to give free tennis lesson to Sprem @ $2.75!!
Leaning on the davis cup legend Nalbo over Hrbaty but not sure..any thoughts?
Good luck One,like Czink aswell to move the lawn!!! Cash it champ!!!lean on Nalby over Hrbaty but not as strong aswell!!!On ground level Nalby should take care of Dom,Dom might have a slight advantage on serve but Nalby evens it up withis return of serves are pretty solid,especially if your serve isnt Safin or Federer!!!Dom will be hard to beat at home aswell!!!Laying either players not to win in STRAIGHT SETS could be a go!!!If Beck goes down to Coria which i got a feeling he could,then Hrbaty will be the men to get on in the 2nd match cos its pretty much a must win game and the crowd will go ballsitic,therefor Nalby most likely to CHOKE away!!!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote