Is Taylor Dent the last Serve & Volleyer ? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2005, 07:50 AM   #1
country flag TheMightyFed

TheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is Taylor Dent the last Serve & Volleyer ?

He's the youngest and most dedicated to serve and volley today. I don't see any youn player coming with that style of game, and even Murray the Scotish plays from the baseline.
I find it pretty sad, as some of the greatest and most talented players were S&V guys, like Laver, Edberg, Sampras... Do you think the current surface policy, with a slow down to develop rallies, and the risks that you have to take now to come to the net, will kill forever this kind of player ?
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2005, 08:56 AM   #2

TheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Taylor Dent the last Serve & Volleyer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer_Express
Do you need vcash or what? you start so many stupid threads:retard:
Why is it so stupid ? It's not about the best ass in ATP or JCF banging Sharapova. and your threads are even worse. And who are you to give me lessons ?
Do you only have an opinion on that ?

Last edited by mdhubert : 09-22-2005 at 09:02 AM.
TheMightyFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:03 AM   #3
country flag ClaycourtaZzZz.

ClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond repute

did I start those threads? NO.

I ask you, who are you??!! No one knows you, if they do, only because of the stupid threads

All youngsters

Murray Baghdatis Monfils JMDP Gasquet

Roger Federer, what an arrogant asshole.
ClaycourtaZzZz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:07 AM   #4

Quote:
did I start those threads? NO.

I ask you, who are you??!! No one knows you, if they do, only because of the stupid threads
Old 09-22-2005, 09:09 AM   #5

ClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond repute

btw thx for the first bad rep in ages Do you feel better now?

who's stupid?

I'm sure you are.

All youngsters

Old 09-22-2005, 09:13 AM   #6

Quote:
btw thx for the first bad rep in ages Do you feel better now?

who's stupid?

I'm sure you are.
don't be too tough with me, please !
Old 09-22-2005, 09:15 AM   #7

Who bad repped me?

All youngsters

Old 09-22-2005, 09:25 AM   #8

Quote:
Who bad repped me?
You're still here ! I told you not to come back without interesting things to say about tennis ...
Old 09-22-2005, 09:28 AM   #9
country flag LuckyAC

LuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyAC has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, if you idiots just argue with each other in this thread, all the rest will be saved.
LuckyAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:29 AM   #10

who the f... are you and what are you doing here?

All youngsters

Old 09-22-2005, 09:29 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyAC
Nice, if you idiots just argue with each other in this thread, all the rest will be saved.
Any opinion on the topic ?
Federer_express is mad I think because of the stuff I reported that Wawrinka said on Murray...
Old 09-22-2005, 09:31 AM   #12

You didn't reported anything, swiss newspapers are crap, you should know as you live here

All youngsters

Old 09-22-2005, 09:32 AM   #13

Wawrinka should better STFU, which guy did lose his 2 singles Vs. the netherlands? We lost only cause of this

All youngsters

Old 09-22-2005, 09:33 AM   #14

Quote:
who the f... are you and what are you doing here?
You really want to make friends today...
anyway, I'll be in this stadium to see Roger teaching a bit Murray how to behave
Old 09-22-2005, 09:34 AM   #15

He's just :retard: and should think about how he can be beaten by Massu on HC He beat him at RG, and Massu wasn't fit at the open, this was a chance but this loser can't focus, so he has nothing and shouldn't offend anyone!

All youngsters