The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2004, 12:12 PM   #811
country flag SuperFurryAnimal

SuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

Hi guys

I just got back from Madrid! I was sitting right behind Rainer bench during his match against Ivan! I could almost touch him! Unfortunately he lost again... He made quite an uninspired impression on me... except maybe for the first couple of games... He was the first to make a break of course... but when Ivan came back, he somehow lost the spirit... I was hoping to get a towel or something from him, but of course after his loss he was not in the mood for a long stay at the court anymore...
Though the doubles match on Tuesday was really great! The umpire made it a very nice match too! I really became fan of hím that match... though I don't know his name! Anyway, that was a great match! Rainer seems to have a lot more fun playing doubles... the difference with his singles-match the day after was huge!
We wanted to see the match against Bhupathi/Mirnyi too, but it was moved and the speaker only anounced it in Spanish... so we didn't know!

I'll get some pics from my friend Eruwen next week... So you guys just have to wait a little longer...

Member of the Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society

Visit AZ FANPAGE
SuperFurryAnimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2004, 04:44 PM   #812
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFurryAnimal
Hi guys

I just got back from Madrid! I was sitting right behind Rainer bench during his match against Ivan! I could almost touch him! Unfortunately he lost again... He made quite an uninspired impression on me... except maybe for the first couple of games... He was the first to make a break of course... but when Ivan came back, he somehow lost the spirit... I was hoping to get a towel or something from him, but of course after his loss he was not in the mood for a long stay at the court anymore...
Though the doubles match on Tuesday was really great! The umpire made it a very nice match too! I really became fan of hím that match... though I don't know his name! Anyway, that was a great match! Rainer seems to have a lot more fun playing doubles... the difference with his singles-match the day after was huge!
We wanted to see the match against Bhupathi/Mirnyi too, but it was moved and the speaker only anounced it in Spanish... so we didn't know!

I'll get some pics from my friend Eruwen next week... So you guys just have to wait a little longer...

That's awesome! I cannot wait to see the pictures!!!
Old 10-23-2004, 06:09 PM   #813
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I was so upset of Rainer lost that I could not post at all [/size]
reading this makes me also sad

I hope we have at least one win of Rainer in this season that gives us some joy in return

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 07:23 PM   #814
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know if Rainer will be in Basel??
Old 10-24-2004, 09:26 PM   #815
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
Does anyone know if Rainer will be in Basel??
yes, he will

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:48 PM   #816
country flag *J*

*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute

Does someone know when the draw comes out?
*J* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:16 PM   #817
country flag Jogy

Jogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond repute

they make it Monday 12:00
Jogy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 02:38 AM   #818
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Our in-form Rainer will play against ... ?

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 03:22 PM   #819
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

...Rafael Nadal. Oh dear, I can already see R1 exit #19 of the year looming
Then again, maybe Rainer will be motivated to beat Nadal and try not to lose too many of his SF points from St Petersburg last year, let's hope so!

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 03:35 PM   #820
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw the draw. Nadal don't know if or It could be a great victory, or ...

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi

Last edited by alfonsojose : 10-25-2004 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:55 PM   #821
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowgirl
Then again, maybe Rainer will be motivated to beat Nadal and try not to lose too many of his SF points from St Petersburg last year, let's hope so!
right now, i wouldn't say motiv .. and Rainer in the same phrase

Old 10-25-2004, 07:05 PM   #822
country flag *J*

*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, not Nadal.
*J* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 07:16 PM   #823
country flag amethyst

amethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal Let´s hope Rainer is motivated and doesn´t serve us a bagel for breakfast *just joking to hide the pain*
Old 10-26-2004, 01:01 AM   #824
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowgirl
Space Cadet graduated to Space Cowgirl?

I am not going to keep my hope high on Rainer winning a match in Basel.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 10:36 AM   #825
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

against nadal in Round 1???? that's like two of my favs playing against each other in round 1, no less! either way the result goes, i'll still be
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote